Pre-trip ramblings (I'm exhausted so please excuse the parts that dont make sense):
Today we shot a fabulous wedding here in Raleigh for Jenna and Jeff. Not sure if David will blog it (and Jenna's bridal session from November) or wait till I get back--- we'll see! Now it is 11:15pm and I am just starting to pack. No biggie, I love the pressure of "last minute"... that's how I wrote all my best papers in school.
So tomorrow we fly out a little after noon, and will return around noon on December 23rd.
IF YOU NEED SOMETHING... have a question about your shoot... want to book us... send us an email at email@example.com and David will do his best to answer your question. He pretty much knows the way things run around here... but just incase, know that there is a chance he might not! I will get back with you as soon as we get back. Thanks for being patient with me.
I hope you all have a fabulous holiday season. In this difficult holidays season I cannot help but be thankful. I am so thankful for:
1. My blogstalkers (I had three confessions during the reception tonight). You are the reason we get awesome referrals and have seen tremendous growth this past year. Keep creating new stalkers! In the new year I want to offer blog prizes and such to say thanks... stayed tuned for that!
2. My friends. It is amazing the people from all parts of my life that have "shown up" after Dad passed away. I am constantly humbled by the immense love and support we have been shown... sometimes from the people I would least expect it from!
3. My photographer ladies!!! I do not get to spend enough time with you girls (AprilBeccaJoTeresaAmberAmandaBeth). It is refreshing to be challenged creatively by you, learn from your experiences and dip into your wealth of knowledge. The support that is offered by this group has blown me away. I could not have made it through September without you.
4. My family- inlaws included. How do I even start on a blogpost??? I wont even try :).
5. My David. I hate sappy lovey posts about myself-- now I love to tell your lovey story. But you need to know that David has been an amazing asset to this business. He learns so quickly, and then comes up with new things that I have not thought of or know how to do myself. He puts up with me when I have over extended myself or when I am just a wreck. The man cooks and cleans... and still likes me when I edit all day in my pajamas without a shower. I just don't know where I could find a better husband/business partner/friend/cook/etc?!
Take time the next few weeks to love on your "people". You know who I am talking about... show them gratitude and love.
Cant wait to show you pictures from our trip!!!!!!!