9 photos of Cesarean Delivery: Counseling Issues And Complication Management - American Family Physician ( Indication Of C Section Good Ideas #1)
Issuesis•sue (ish′o̅o̅ or, esp. Brit., is′yo̅o̅),USA pronunciation n., v., -sued, -su•ing.
- the act of sending out or putting forth;
distribution: the issue of food and blankets to flood victims.
- something that is printed or published and distributed, esp. a given number of a periodical: Have you seen the latest issue of the magazine?
- something that is sent out or put forth in any form.
- a quantity of something that is officially offered for sale or put into circulation at one time: a new issue of commemorative stamps; a new bond issue.
- a point in question or a matter that is in dispute, as between contending parties in an action at law.
- a point, matter, or dispute, the decision of which is of special or public importance: the political issues.
- a point the decision of which determines a matter: The real issue in the strike was the right to bargain collectively.
- a point at which a matter is ready for decision: to bring a case to an issue.
- something proceeding from any source, as a product, effect, result, or consequence: His words were the issue of an intelligent man.
- the ultimate result, event, or outcome of a proceeding, affair, etc.: the issue of a contest.
- a distribution of food rations, clothing, equipment, or ammunition to a number of officers or enlisted soldiers, or to a military unit.
progeny: to die without issue.
- a going, coming, passing, or flowing out: free issue and entry.
- a place or means of egress;
outlet or exit.
- something that comes out, as an outflowing stream.
- a discharge of blood, pus, or the like.
- an incision, ulcer, or the like, emitting such a discharge.
- issues, [Eng. Law.]the profits from land or other property.
- the printing of copies of a work from the original setting of type with some slight changes: the third issue of the poem.
- [Obs.]a proceeding or action.
- at issue:
- being disputed or under discussion.
- being at opposite viewpoints;
in disagreement: Medical experts are still at issue over the proper use of tranquilizers.
- join issue:
- to enter into controversy or take exception to.
- to submit an issue jointly for legal decision.
- take issue, to disagree;
dispute: He took issue with me on my proposal for a new advertising campaign.
- to put out;
deliver for use, sale, etc.;
put into circulation.
- to mint, print, or publish for sale or distribution: to issue a new coin; to issue a new book.
- to distribute (food, clothing, etc.) to one or more officers or enlisted soldiers or to a military unit.
- to send out;
- to go, pass, or flow out;
emerge: to issue forth to battle.
- to be sent, put forth, or distributed authoritatively or publicly, as a legal writ or money.
- to be published, as a book.
- to originate or proceed from any source.
- to arise as a result or consequence;
result: a reaction that issues from the stimulus.
- [Chiefly Law.]to proceed as offspring, or be born or descended.
- [Chiefly Law.]to come as a yield or profit, as from land.
- [Archaic.]to have the specified outcome, result, etc. (often fol. by in).
- [Obs.]to end;
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
AmericanA•mer•i•can (ə mer′i kən),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to the United States of America or its inhabitants: an American citizen.
- of or pertaining to North or South America;
of the Western Hemisphere: the American continents.
- of or pertaining to the aboriginal Indians of North and South America, usually excluding the Eskimos, regarded as being of Asian ancestry and marked generally by reddish to brownish skin, black hair, dark eyes, and prominent cheekbones.
- a citizen of the United States of America.
- a native or inhabitant of the Western Hemisphere.
- an Indian of North or South America.
- See American English.
- a steam locomotive having a four-wheeled front truck, four driving wheels, and no rear truck. See table under Whyte classification.
Familyfam•i•ly (fam′ə lē, fam′lē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -lies, adj.
- parents and their children, considered as a group, whether dwelling together or not.
- the children of one person or one couple collectively: We want a large family.
- the spouse and children of one person: We're taking the family on vacation next week.
- any group of persons closely related by blood, as parents, children, uncles, aunts, and cousins: to marry into a socially prominent family.
- all those persons considered as descendants of a common progenitor.
- [Chiefly Brit.]approved lineage, esp. noble, titled, famous, or wealthy ancestry: young men of family.
- a group of persons who form a household under one head, including parents, children, and servants.
- the staff, or body of assistants, of an official: the office family.
- a group of related things or people: the family of romantic poets; the halogen family of elements.
- a group of people who are generally not blood relations but who share common attitudes, interests, or goals and, frequently, live together: Many hippie communes of the sixties regarded themselves as families.
- a group of products or product models made by the same manufacturer or producer.
- the usual major subdivision of an order or suborder in the classification of plants, animals, fungi, etc., usually consisting of several genera.
- [Slang.]a unit of the Mafia or Cosa Nostra operating in one area under a local leader.
- the largest category into which languages related by common origin can be classified with certainty: Indo-European, Sino-Tibetan, and Austronesian are the most widely spoken families of languages.Cf. stock (def. 12), subfamily (def. 2).
- a given class of solutions of the same basic equation, differing from one another only by the different values assigned to the constants in the equation.
- a class of functions or the like defined by an expression containing a parameter.
- a set.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of a family: a family trait.
- belonging to or used by a family: a family automobile; a family room.
- suitable or appropriate for adults and children: a family amusement park.
- not containing obscene language: a family newspaper.
- in a or the family way, pregnant.
Hello guys, this picture is about Cesarean Delivery: Counseling Issues And Complication Management - American Family Physician ( Indication Of C Section Good Ideas #1). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 875 x 1282. This attachment's file size is only 115 KB. If You desired to save It to Your PC, you have to Click here. You also also see more photos by clicking the photo below or see more at this post: Indication Of C Section.
Everyone understands that shade is one for making an attractive bedroom design, of the most important components. Shade is definitely an essential aspect for generating or remodeling patterns, so choosing the right hues has to be considered. As mentioned in the previous post, the color could thrust effect on connection, perception and feeling.
Because of the importance of the event of the sack, we should share the designs that are top bedroom. We must pick color and the style that can make us attain peace of comfort and mind. A bedroom style which will stimulate solace in a busy time. You will see having a space with great Cesarean Delivery: Counseling Issues And Complication Management - American Family Physician ( Indication Of C Section Good Ideas #1) coloring can be a luxury in itself.
Thus, you need to spend special focus in selecting the most appropriate colour for your household bedrooms. The bedroom is really a position where we sleep, a retreat where we sleep when we are sick, or simply once we are tired, tired of the everyday schedule. The sack will be the area wherever we wanted remain muted, study a well liked novel or just to be alone. Bedrooms must be a spot that will produce us feel comfortable.