10 photos of Lighting 101: Color Temperature – What Is The Kelvin Scale? (nice Kelvin Light Scale #4)
Lightinglight•ing (lī′ting),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of igniting or illuminating: the lighting of many candles; the annual lighting of the Christmas tree.
- the arrangement of lights to achieve particular effects: to work out the lighting for one's living room.
- an effect achieved by the arrangement of lights: Several critics praised the lighting of the play.
- the science, theory, or method of achieving particular effects by the use of lights.
- the way light falls upon a face, object, etc., esp. in a picture.
Colorcol•or (kul′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- the quality of an object or substance with respect to light reflected by the object, usually determined visually by measurement of hue, saturation, and brightness of the reflected light;
saturation or chroma;
- the natural appearance of the skin, esp. of the face;
complexion: She has a lovely color.
- a ruddy complexion: The wind and sun had given color to the sailor's face.
- a blush: His remarks brought the color to her face.
- vivid or distinctive quality, as of a literary work: Melville's description of a whaling voyage is full of color.
- details in description, customs, speech, habits, etc., of a place or period: The novel takes place in New Orleans and contains much local color.
- something that is used for coloring;
- background information, as anecdotes about players or competitors or analyses of plays, strategy, or performance, given by a sportscaster to heighten interest in a sportscast.
- any distinctive color or combination or pattern of colors, esp. of a badge, ribbon, uniform, or the like, worn or displayed as a symbol of or to identify allegiance to, membership in, or sponsorship by a school, group, or organization.
- nature, viewpoint, or attitude;
personality: His behavior in a crisis revealed his true colors.
- a flag, ensign, etc., particularly the national flag.
- [U.S. Navy.]the ceremony of hoisting the national flag at 8 a.m. and of lowering it at sunset.
- skin complexion of a particular people or race, esp. when other than white: a man of color.
- outward appearance or aspect;
guise or show: It was a lie, but it had the color of the truth.
- a pretext: She did it under the color of doing a good deed.
- [Painting.]the general use or effect of the pigments in a picture.
- [Chiefly Law.]an apparent or prima facie right or ground: to hold possession under color of title.
- See tone color.
- a trace or particle of valuable mineral, esp. gold, as shown by washing auriferous gravel.
- any of the labels red, green, or blue that designate the three states in which quarks are expected to exist, or any of the corresponding labels for antiquark states. Cf. quantum chromodynamics, quark model.
- the amount of ink used.
- a tincture other than a fur or metal, usually including gules, azure, vert, sable, and purpure.
- call to the colors, to summon for service in the armed forces: Thousands are being called to the colors.
- change color:
- to blush as from embarrassment.
- to turn pale, as from fear: When he saw the size of his opponent, he changed color.
- with flying colors. See flying colors.
- involving, utilizing, yielding, or possessing color: a color TV.
- to give or apply color to;
dye: She colored her hair dark red.
- to cause to appear different from the reality: In order to influence the jury, he colored his account of what had happened.
- to give a special character or distinguishing quality to: His personal feelings color his writing.
Also,[esp. Brit.,] colour. col′or•er, n.
- to take on or change color: The ocean colored at dawn.
- to flush* blush: He colored when confronted with the incriminating evidence.
Isis (iz),USA pronunciation v.
- 3rd pers. sing. pres. indic. of be.
- as is. See as 1 (def. 21).
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
KelvinKel•vin (kel′vin),USA pronunciation n.
- William Thomson, 1st Baron, 1824–1907, English physicist and mathematician.
- (l.c.) the base SI unit of temperature, defined to be &fracnumer;1&fracdenom;
of the triple point of water. Abbr.: K
Also, Kel•win (kel′win).USA pronunciation a male given name.
- [Thermodynam.]noting or pertaining to an absolute scale of temperature(Kel′vin scale′) in which the degree intervals are equal to those of the Celsius scale and in which the triple point of water has the value 273.16 Kelvin. Cf. absolute temperature scale, Celsius (def. 2).
Hello there, this picture is about Lighting 101: Color Temperature – What Is The Kelvin Scale? (nice Kelvin Light Scale #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 704 x 528. This image's file size is only 45 KB. Wether You decided to download This image to Your computer, you have to Click here. You also also see more images by clicking the following image or see more at this post: Kelvin Light Scale.
On HOWTO pick the Lighting 101: Color Temperature – What Is The Kelvin Scale? (nice Kelvin Light Scale #4), for some reason, before selecting curtains for that suites in your home, these more in depth elaboration tips. Typically we realized that the curtain is too big or also tiny for the window and set up blinds at home. This encounter surely don't wish you back, so begin to gauge the size of one's room window prior to purchase curtains. Gauge the window possibly the window itself's size or size.
The models curtains hanging down is the most suitable when the drapes is likely to be used for rooms. As for bathroom or the living-room, the Lighting 101: Color Temperature – What Is The Kelvin Scale? (nice Kelvin Light Scale #4) are sized bear will be the best suited.
Not only that, we need and also to assess the length and width of the wall where the screen is situated. This can be to determine whether you want a type of substantial blinds hanging right down to contact the floor or small drapes which have a measurement bear. As well as changing how big is the surfaces and the windows, blinds dimension was naturally designed for the function place where the curtains is going to be located.