Familyfam•i•ly (fam′ə lē, fam′lē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -lies, adj.
- parents and their children, considered as a group, whether dwelling together or not.
- the children of one person or one couple collectively: We want a large family.
- the spouse and children of one person: We're taking the family on vacation next week.
- any group of persons closely related by blood, as parents, children, uncles, aunts, and cousins: to marry into a socially prominent family.
- all those persons considered as descendants of a common progenitor.
- [Chiefly Brit.]approved lineage, esp. noble, titled, famous, or wealthy ancestry: young men of family.
- a group of persons who form a household under one head, including parents, children, and servants.
- the staff, or body of assistants, of an official: the office family.
- a group of related things or people: the family of romantic poets; the halogen family of elements.
- a group of people who are generally not blood relations but who share common attitudes, interests, or goals and, frequently, live together: Many hippie communes of the sixties regarded themselves as families.
- a group of products or product models made by the same manufacturer or producer.
- the usual major subdivision of an order or suborder in the classification of plants, animals, fungi, etc., usually consisting of several genera.
- [Slang.]a unit of the Mafia or Cosa Nostra operating in one area under a local leader.
- the largest category into which languages related by common origin can be classified with certainty: Indo-European, Sino-Tibetan, and Austronesian are the most widely spoken families of languages.Cf. stock (def. 12), subfamily (def. 2).
- a given class of solutions of the same basic equation, differing from one another only by the different values assigned to the constants in the equation.
- a class of functions or the like defined by an expression containing a parameter.
- a set.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of a family: a family trait.
- belonging to or used by a family: a family automobile; a family room.
- suitable or appropriate for adults and children: a family amusement park.
- not containing obscene language: a family newspaper.
- in a or the family way, pregnant.
Friendlyfriend•ly (frend′lē),USA pronunciation adj., -li•er, -li•est, adv., n., pl. -lies.
- characteristic of or befitting a friend;
showing friendship: a friendly greeting.
- like a friend;
helpful: a little friendly advice.
- favorably disposed;
inclined to approve, help, or support: a friendly bank.
- not hostile or at variance;
amicable: a friendly warship; friendly natives.
- Also, friend′li•ly. in a friendly manner;
like a friend.
- a person who is in sympathetic relationship to oneself or one's side;
one who shows no hostility.
Cottagescot•tage (kot′ij),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house, usually of only one story.
- a small, modest house at a lake, mountain resort, etc., owned or rented as a vacation home.
- one of a group of small, separate houses, as for patients at a hospital, guests at a hotel, or students at a boarding school.
Lakelake1 (lāk),USA pronunciation n.
- a body of fresh or salt water of considerable size, surrounded by land.
- any similar body or pool of other liquid, as oil.
- (go) jump in the lake, (used as an exclamation of dismissal or impatience.)
Districtdis•trict (dis′trikt),USA pronunciation n.
- a division of territory, as of a country, state, or county, marked off for administrative, electoral, or other purposes.
- a region or locality: the theater district; the Lake District.
- [Brit.]a subdivision of a county or a town.
- the District, the District of Columbia;
- to divide into districts.
Howdy peoples, this attachment is about Family Friendly Cottages Lake District ( Lake District Family Cottages #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 911 x 546. This picture's file size is only 171 KB. If You ought to save This post to Your computer, you might Click here. You may too download more pictures by clicking the following photo or see more at this post: Lake District Family Cottages.
When paired together with the proper feature shades like shades of gold, light-blue green, Family Friendly Cottages Lake District ( Lake District Family Cottages #2) could be neat hues for that bedroom. Glittering extras comfortable and can make your place more breathtaking. It's the use of yellow coloring was spot on, not relaxing although too brilliant and it is the most effective shade for the room.
Choosing a color-scheme you want and cause you to feel not most uncomfortable is the thing that is most critical that you should consider. Don't forget to make sure that whichever color mix you choose must correspond to every aspect inside your bedroom.
This color is really combinations completely together with the color palette and accessories utilized in this bedroom hopefully bedroom design with color selections above can help you assess your house on the color palette that is most comfortable for you.The rooms are well-designed first of selecting the most appropriate color.