10 pictures of Floor-Mounted Drawer Slides With Metal Sides . ( Drawer Sides & Runners Systems Design Ideas #1)
Drawerdraw•er (drôr for 1, 2; drô′ər for 3–6),USA pronunciation n.
- a sliding, lidless, horizontal compartment, as in a piece of furniture, that may be drawn out in order to gain access to it.
- drawers, (used with a pl. v.) an undergarment, with legs, that covers the lower part of the body.
- a person or thing that draws.
- [Finance.]a person who draws an order, draft, or bill of exchange.
- a person who operates a drawbench.
- a tapster.
Slidesslide (slīd),USA pronunciation v., slid (slid),USA pronunciation slid or slid•den (slid′n),USA pronunciation slid•ing, n.
- to move along in continuous contact with a smooth or slippery surface: to slide down a snow-covered hill.
- to slip or skid.
- to glide or pass smoothly.
- to slip easily, quietly, or unobtrusively on or as if on a track, channel, or guide rail (usually fol. by in, out, away, etc.).
- to pass or fall gradually into a specified state, character, practice, etc.
- to decline or decrease: Interest rates are beginning to slide.
- [Baseball.](of a base runner) to cast oneself, usually feet first, forward along the ground in the direction of the base being approached, to present less of a target for a baseman attempting to make a tag.
- to cause to slide, slip, or coast, as over a surface or with a smooth, gliding motion.
- to hand, pass along, or slip (something) easily or quietly (usually fol. by in, into, etc.): to slide a note into someone's hand.
- let slide, to allow to deteriorate, pursue a natural course, etc., without intervention on one's part: to let things slide.
- an act or instance of sliding.
- a smooth surface for sliding on, esp. a type of chute in a playground.
- an object intended to slide.
- a landslide or the like.
- the mass of matter sliding down.
- a single transparency, object, or image for projection in a projector, as a lantern slide.
- a small positive color transparency mounted for projection on a screen or magnification through a viewer.
- a usually rectangular plate of glass on which objects are placed for microscopic examination.
- a shelf sliding into the body of a piece when not in use.
- an embellishment consisting of an upward or downward series of three or more tones, the last of which is the principal tone.
- a portamento.
- aU-shaped section of the tube of an instrument of the trumpet class, as the trombone, that can be pushed in or out to alter the length of the air column and change the pitch.
- a vehicle mounted on runners, for conveying loads, as of grain or wood, esp. over a level surface.
- (of a machine or mechanism)
- a moving part working on a track, channel, or guide rails.
- the surface, track, channel, or guide rails on which the part moves.
- any of various chutes used in logging, mining, or materials handling.
- a flat or very low-heeled, backless shoe or slipper that can be slipped on and off the foot easily.
Withwith (with, wiᵺ),USA pronunciation prep.
- accompanied by;
accompanying: I will go with you. He fought with his brother against the enemy.
- in some particular relation to (esp. implying interaction, company, association, conjunction, or connection): I dealt with the problem. She agreed with me.
- characterized by or having: a person with initiative.
- (of means or instrument) by the use of;
using: to line a coat with silk; to cut with a knife.
- (of manner) using or showing: to work with diligence.
- in correspondence, comparison, or proportion to: Their power increased with their number. How does their plan compare with ours?
- in regard to: to be pleased with a gift.
- (of cause) owing to: to die with pneumonia; to pale with fear.
- in the region, sphere, or view of: It is day with us while it is night with the Chinese.
- (of separation) from: to part with a thing.
- against, as in opposition or competition: He fought with his brother over the inheritance.
- in the keeping or service of: to leave something with a friend.
- in affecting the judgment, estimation, or consideration of: Her argument carried a lot of weight with the trustees.
- at the same time as or immediately after;
upon: And with that last remark, she turned and left.
- of the same opinion or conviction as: Are you with me or against me?
- in proximity to or in the same household as: He lives with his parents.
- (used as a function word to specify an additional circumstance or condition): We climbed the hill, with Jeff following behind.
- in with. See in (def. 22).
- with child, pregnant.
- with it:
- knowledgeable about, sympathetic to, or partaking of the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- representing or characterized by the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- with that. See that (def. 10).
Metalmet•al (met′l),USA pronunciation n., v., -aled, -al•ing or (esp. Brit.) -alled, -al•ling.
- any of a class of elementary substances, as gold, silver, or copper, all of which are crystalline when solid and many of which are characterized by opacity, ductility, conductivity, and a unique luster when freshly fractured.
- such a substance in its pure state, as distinguished from alloys.
- an element yielding positively charged ions in aqueous solutions of its salts.
- an alloy or mixture composed wholly or partly of such substances, as brass.
- an object made of metal.
- formative material;
- See type metal.
- the state of being set in type.
- molten glass in the pot or melting tank.
- See road metal.
- to furnish or cover with metal.
- [Brit.]to pave or surface (a road) with broken stone.
Sidesside1 (sīd),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., sid•ed, sid•ing.
- one of the surfaces forming the outside of or bounding a thing, or one of the lines bounding a geometric figure.
- either of the two broad surfaces of a thin, flat object, as a door, a piece of paper, etc.
- one of the lateral surfaces of an object, as opposed to the front, back, top, and bottom.
- either of the two lateral parts or areas of a thing: the right side and the left side.
- either lateral half of the body, esp. of the trunk, of a human or animal.
- the dressed, lengthwise half of an animal's body, as of beef or pork, used for food.
- an aspect or phase, esp. as contrasted with another aspect or phase: to consider all sides of a problem.
- region, direction, or position with reference to a central line, space, or point: the east side of a city.
- a slope, as of a hill.
- one of two or more contesting teams, groups, parties, etc.: Our side won the baseball game.
- the position, course, or part of a person or group opposing another: I am on your side in this issue.
- line of descent through either the father or the mother: grandparents on one's maternal side.
- the space immediately adjacent to something or someone indicated: Stand at my side.
- a side dish, as in a restaurant: I'll have a hamburger and a side of French fries.
- Usually, sides. [Theat.]
- pages of a script containing only the lines and cues of a specific role to be learned by a performer.
- the lines of the role.
- the hull portion that is normally out of the water, located between the stem and stern to port or starboard.
- [Billiards.]English (def. 8).
- a phonograph record.
- [Chiefly Brit. Slang.]
- affected manner;
assumed haughtiness: to put on side.
gall: He has a lot of side.
- on the side:
- separate from the main issue or point of interest.
- in addition to one's regular, or known work, interest, relationships, etc.: She tried selling cosmetics on the side. He dates another girl on the side.
- as a side dish: a hamburger with French fries on the side.
- on the (specified) side, rather more than less;
tending toward (the quality or condition specified): This cake is a little on the sweet side.
- side by side:
- next to one another;
- closely associated or related;
in proximity: A divided city in which democracy and communism must live side by side.
- take sides, to give one's support to one person or group in a dispute;
be partial to one side: We were careful not to take sides forfear of getting personally involved.
- the far side, the farther or opposite side: the far side of the moon.
- being at or on one side: the side aisles of a theater.
- coming from one side.
- directed toward one side: a side blow.
- subordinate or incidental: a side issue.
- side with or against, to favor or support or refuse to support one group, opinion, etc., against opposition;
take sides, as in a dispute: He always sides with the underdog.
Hello peoples, this picture is about Floor-Mounted Drawer Slides With Metal Sides . ( Drawer Sides & Runners Systems Design Ideas #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 662 x 662. This attachment's file size is just 45 KB. Wether You decided to download This picture to Your PC, you might Click here. You might too see more pictures by clicking the following photo or see more at here: Drawer Sides & Runners Systems.
All-you do is make sure that you will see no issues with the rule office when altering your Drawer Sides & Runners Systems. Minute, get an office wall was included together with the colour you would like. It'd be much better to choose neutral shades isn't that heavy, if you have a little workplace.
Furthermore, you can get a wall. Clinging a photo about it can does this. It will definitely keep an improved setting, as a result. Next, get your office structured by positioning a display or desk with pockets or drawers incorporate more. In case you have a more impressive office, it will be simpler to decorate. A comfortable and pleasant sofa will be the best improvement to it.
It would be more easy if you have a more substantial office. Subsequently you then may include things easy to truly get your workplace with arrangements like home. Items including lamps, mirrors, vases and certainly will affect inside your office decoration.