Firstfirst (fûrst),USA pronunciation adj.
- being before all others with respect to time, order, rank, importance, etc., used as the ordinal number of one: the first edition;
the first vice president.
- highest or chief among several voices or instruments of the same class: first alto; first horn.
- low (def. 31).
- (often cap.) being a member of the household or an intimate acquaintance of the president of the U.S. or of the governor of a state: the First Lady; Checkers, the first dog.
- first thing, before anything else;
promptly: I'll call you first thing when I arrive.
- before all others or anything else in time, order, rank, etc.
- before some other thing, event, etc.: If you're going, phone first.
- for the first time: She first visited Atlanta in 1980.
- in preference to something else;
sooner: I'd die first.
- in the first place;
- first and last, everything considered;
above all else;
altogether: First and last, it is important to know oneself.
- first off, [Informal.]at the outset;
immediately: He wanted to know first off why he hadn't been notified.
- the person or thing that is first in time, order, rank, etc.
- the beginning.
- the first part;
first member of a series.
- the voice or instrument that takes the highest or chief part in its class, esp. in an orchestra or chorus.
- a leader of a part or group of performers.
- low gear;
first gear: She shifted into first and drove off.
- the winning position or rank in a race or other competition.
- [Baseball.]See first base.
- Usually, firsts. [Com.]
- a product or goods of the first or highest quality.
- goods produced according to specifications, without visible flaws. Cf. second1 (def. 23), third (def. 12).
- [Brit. Univ.]
- first-class honors. Cf. class (def. 18).
- a person who has won such honors.
Communioncom•mun•ion (kə myo̅o̅n′yən),USA pronunciation n.
- (often cap.) Also called Holy Communion. [Eccles.]
- the act of receiving the Eucharistic elements.
- the elements of the Eucharist.
- the celebration of the Eucharist.
- the antiphon sung at a Eucharistic service.
- a group of persons having a common religious faith;
a religious denomination: Anglican communion.
- interchange or sharing of thoughts or emotions;
intimate communication: communion with nature.
- the act of sharing, or holding in common;
- the state of things so held.
Partypar•ty (pär′tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties, adj., v., -tied, -ty•ing.
- a social gathering, as of invited guests at a private home, for conversation, refreshments, entertainment, etc.: a cocktail party.
- a group gathered for a special purpose or task: a fishing party; a search party.
- a detachment, squad, or detail of troops assigned to perform some particular mission or service.
- a group of persons with common purposes or opinions who support one side of a dispute, question, debate, etc.
- a group of persons with common political opinions and purposes organized for gaining political influence and governmental control and for directing government policy: the Republican party; the Democratic party.
- the system of taking sides on public or political questions or the like.
- attachment or devotion to one side or faction;
partisanship: to put considerations of party first.
- one of the litigants in a legal proceeding;
a plaintiff or defendant in a suit.
- a signatory to a legal instrument.
- a person participating in or otherwise privy to a crime.
- a person or group that participates in some action, affair, plan, etc.;
participant: He was a party to the merger deal.
- the person under consideration;
a specific individual: Look at the party in the green velvet shorts.
- a person or, usually, two or more persons together patronizing a restaurant, attending a social or cultural function, etc.: The headwaiter asked how many were in our party; a party of 12 French physicists touring the labs; a party of one at the small table.
- a person participating in a telephone conversation: I have your party on the line.
- any occasion or activity likened to a social party, as specified;
session: The couple in the next apartment are having their usual dish-throwing party.
- an advantageous or pleasurable situation or combination of circumstances of some duration and often of questionable character;
period of content, license, exemption, etc.: The police broke in and suddenly the party was over for the nation's most notorious gunman.
- of or pertaining to a party or faction;
partisan: party leaders.
- of or for a social gathering: her new party dress.
- being shared by or pertaining to two or more persons or things.
- (of an escutcheon) having the field divided into a number of parts, usually two;
- to go to or give parties, esp. a series of parties.
- to enjoy oneself thoroughly and without restraint;
indulge in pleasure.
Ideasi•de•a (ī dē′ə, ī dēə′),USA pronunciation n.
- any conception existing in the mind as a result of mental understanding, awareness, or activity.
- a thought, conception, or notion: That is an excellent idea.
- an impression: He gave me a general idea of how he plans to run the department.
- an opinion, view, or belief: His ideas on raising children are certainly strange.
- a plan of action;
an intention: the idea of becoming an engineer.
- a groundless supposition;
- a concept developed by the mind.
- a conception of what is desirable or ought to be;
- (cap.) [Platonism.]Also called form. an archetype or pattern of which the individual objects in any natural class are imperfect copies and from which they derive their being.
- [Kantianism.]See idea of pure reason.
- a theme, phrase, or figure.
- a likeness.
- a mental image.
Menumen•u (men′yo̅o̅, mā′nyo̅o̅),USA pronunciation n.
- a list of the dishes served at a meal;
bill of fare: Ask the waiter for a menu.
- the dishes served.
- any list or set of items, activities, etc., from which to choose: What's on the menu this weekend —golf, tennis, swimming?
- a list of options available to a user, as displayed on a CRT or other type of screen.
Howdy folks, this picture is about First Communion Party Ideas Menu ( First Communion Decorations Ideas #9). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 616 x 444. This attachment's file size is just 42 KB. If You desired to save This photo to Your computer, you can Click here. You could also download more photos by clicking the image below or read more at here: First Communion Decorations Ideas.
One of the most significant things inside the First Communion Decorations Ideas the modern home is set up appropriate light lights. Its purpose, in addition to supporting the lighting, the light can also enhance the classy look of the kitchen. Lamps are perfect since it could make impressive for the present day kitchen area is not faint and gentle to modest lighting, but additionally do not allow it to be also shiny.
Typically the inclusion of attractive lamps also can add to the allure of contemporary kitchen style, as well as utilizing the type downlight. For that, you merely modify light design's kind using a contemporary kitchen in your house. Widespread within this place, made minimalist modern modern kitchen design. Thus, the lamps used are easy designs with light contemporary style that is contemporary or minimum light.
Inside the contemporary home must have two concepts of lighting, specifically lighting extensive and targeted lighting. Comprehensive class illumination to illuminate the complete place inside contemporary home, whilst for light a to greatly help the light clean the activity of cooking favorites.