Mymy (mī),USA pronunciation pron.
- (a form of the possessive case of I used as an attributive adjective): My soup is cold.
- Also, my-my. (used as an exclamation of mild surprise or dismay): My, what a big house this is! My-my, how old he looks!
Newnew (no̅o̅, nyo̅o̅),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., n.
- of recent origin, production, purchase, etc.; having but lately come or been brought into being: a new book.
- of a kind now existing or appearing for the first time;
novel: a new concept of the universe.
- having but lately or but now come into knowledge: a new chemical element.
- unfamiliar or strange (often fol. by to): ideas new to us; to visit new lands.
- having but lately come to a place, position, status, etc.: a reception for our new minister.
- unaccustomed (usually fol. by to): people new to such work.
- coming or occurring afresh;
additional: new gains.
- fresh or unused: to start a new sheet of paper.
- (of physical or moral qualities) different and better: The vacation made a new man of him.
- other than the former or the old: a new era; in the New World.
- being the later or latest of two or more things of the same kind: the New Testament; a new edition of Shakespeare.
- (cap.) (of a language) in its latest known period, esp. as a living language at the present time: New High German.
- recently or lately (usually used in combination): The valley was green with new-planted crops.
anew or afresh (often used in combination): roses new washed with dew; new-mown hay.
- something that is new;
a new object, quality, condition, etc.: Ring out the old, ring in the new.
Gardengar•den (gär′dn),USA pronunciation n.
- a plot of ground, usually near a house, where flowers, shrubs, vegetables, fruits, or herbs are cultivated.
- a piece of ground or other space, commonly with ornamental plants, trees, etc., used as a park or other public recreation area: a public garden.
- a fertile and delightful spot or region.
- [Brit.]yard2 (def. 1).
- pertaining to, produced in, or suitable for cultivation or use in a garden: fresh garden vegetables; garden furniture.
- lead up or down the garden path, to deceive or mislead in an enticing way;
delude: The voters had been led up the garden path too often to take a candidate's promises seriously.
- to lay out, cultivate, or tend a garden.
- to cultivate as a garden.
Gategate1 (gāt),USA pronunciation n., v., gat•ed, gat•ing.
- a movable barrier, usually on hinges, closing an opening in a fence, wall, or other enclosure.
- an opening permitting passage through an enclosure.
- a tower, architectural setting, etc., for defending or adorning such an opening or for providing a monumental entrance to a street, park, etc.: the gates of the walled city; the palace gate.
- any means of access or entrance: The gate to stardom is talent.
- a mountain pass.
- any movable barrier, as at a tollbooth or a road or railroad crossing.
- a gateway or passageway in a passenger terminal or pier that leads to a place for boarding a train, plane, or ship.
- a sliding barrier for regulating the passage of water, steam, or the like, as in a dam or pipe;
- an obstacle in a slalom race, consisting of two upright poles anchored in the snow a certain distance apart.
- the opening between these poles, through which a competitor in a slalom race must ski.
- the total number of persons who pay for admission to an athletic contest, a performance, an exhibition, etc.
- the total receipts from such admissions.
- [Cell Biol.]a temporary channel in a cell membrane through which substances diffuse into or out of a cell.
- [Motion Pictures.]See film gate.
- a sash or frame for a saw or gang of saws.
- Also called ingate. a channel or opening in a mold through which molten metal is poured into the mold cavity.
- the waste metal left in such a channel after hardening.
- a signal that makes an electronic circuit operative or inoperative either for a certain time interval or until another signal is received.
- Also called logic gate. a circuit with one output that is activated only by certain combinations of two or more inputs.
- get the gate, [Slang.]to be dismissed, sent away, or rejected.
- give (someone) the gate, [Slang.]
- to reject (a person), as one's fiancé, lover, or friend.
- to dismiss from one's employ: They gave him the gate because he was caught stealing.
- (at British universities) to punish by confining to the college grounds.
- to control the operation of (an electronic device) by means of a gate.
- to select the parts of (a wave signal) that are within a certain range of amplitude or within certain time intervals.
- [Metall.]to make or use a gate.
Mademade (mād),USA pronunciation v.
- pt. and pp. of make.
- produced by making, preparing, etc., in a particular way (often used in combination): well-made garments.
- artificially produced: made fur.
- invented or made-up: to tell made stories about oneself.
- prepared, esp. from several ingredients: a made dish.
- assured of success or fortune: a made man.
- have it made, [Informal.]
- to be assured or confident of success: With a straight A average he's got it made.
- to have achieved success, esp. wealth, status, or the like.
Fromfrom (frum, from; unstressed frəm),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to specify a starting point in spatial movement): a train running west from Chicago.
- (used to specify a starting point in an expression of limits): The number of stores will be increased from 25 to 30.
- (used to express removal or separation, as in space, time, or order): two miles from shore; 30 minutes from now; from one page to the next.
- (used to express discrimination or distinction): to be excluded from membership; to differ from one's father.
- (used to indicate source or origin): to come from the Midwest; to take a pencil from one's pocket.
- (used to indicate agent or instrumentality): death from starvation.
- (used to indicate cause or reason): From the evidence, he must be guilty.
Anan1 (ən; when stressed an),USA pronunciation indefinite article.
- the form of a before an initial vowel sound (an arch;
an honor) and sometimes, esp. in British English, before an initial unstressed syllable beginning with a silent or weakly pronounced h: an historian.
Oldold (ōld),USA pronunciation adj., old•er, old•est or eld•er, eld•est, n.
- far advanced in the years of one's or its life: an old man; an old horse; an old tree.
- of or pertaining to the latter part of the life or term of existence of a person or thing: old age.
- as if or appearing to be far advanced in years: Worry had made him old.
- having lived or existed for a specified time: a man 30 years old; a century-old organization.
- having lived or existed as specified with relation to younger or newer persons or things: Jim is our oldest boy.
- having been aged for a specified time: This whiskey is eight years old.
- having been aged for a comparatively long time: old brandy.
- long known or in use: the same old excuse.
- overfamiliar to the point of tedium: That joke gets old fast.
- belonging to the past: the good old days.
- having been in existence since the distant past: a fine old family.
- no longer in general use: This typewriter is an old model.
- acquired, made, or in use by one prior to the acquisition, making, or use of something more recent: When the new house was built, we sold the old one.
- of, pertaining to, or originating at an earlier period or date: old maps.
ancient: There may have been an old land bridge between Asia and Alaska.
- (cap.) (of a language) in its oldest known period, as attested by the earliest written records: Old Czech.
- experienced: He's an old hand at welding.
- of long standing;
having been such for a comparatively long time: an old and trusted employee.
- (of colors) dull, faded, or subdued: old rose.
- deteriorated through age or long use;
worn, decayed, or dilapidated: old clothes.
- [Physical Geog.](of landforms) far advanced in reduction by erosion or the like.
- sedate, sensible, mature, or wise: That child seems old beyond his years.
- (used to indicate affection, familiarity, disparagement, or a personalization): good old Bob; that dirty old jalopy.
- (used as an intensive) great;
uncommon: a high old time.
having been so formerly: a dinner for his old students.
- (used with a pl. v.) old persons collectively (usually prec. by the): appropriations to care for the old.
- a person or animal of a specified age or age group (used in combination): a class for six-year-olds; a horse race for three-year-olds.
- old or former time, often time long past: days of old.
Screenscreen (skrēn),USA pronunciation n.
- a movable or fixed device, usually consisting of a covered frame, that provides shelter, serves as a partition, etc.
- a permanent, usually ornamental partition, as around the choir of a church or across the hall of a medieval house.
- a specially prepared, light-reflecting surface on which motion pictures, slides, etc., may be projected.
- motion pictures collectively or the motion-picture industry.
- the external surface of the large end of a cathode-ray tube of a television set, radar receiver, etc., on which an electronically created picture or image is formed.
- Also called video screen. the portion of a terminal or monitor upon which information is displayed.
- frame (def. 10).
- anything that shelters, protects, or conceals: a screen of secrecy; A screen of fog prevented our seeing the ship.
- a frame holding a mesh of wire, cloth, or plastic, for placing in a window or doorway, around a porch, etc., to admit air but exclude insects.
- a sieve, riddle, or other meshlike device used to separate smaller particles or objects from larger ones, as for grain or sand.
- a system for screening or grouping people, objects, etc.
- a body of troops sent out to protect the movement of an army.
- [Navy.]a protective formation of small vessels, as destroyers, around or in front of a larger ship or ships.
- a shield designed to prevent interference between various agencies: electric screen.
- See screen grid.
- a plate of ground glass or the like on which the image is brought into focus in a camera before being photographed.
- [Photoengraving.]a transparent plate containing two sets of fine parallel lines, one crossing the other, used in the halftone process.
- any of various offensive plays in which teammates form a protective formation around the ball carrier, pass receiver, shooter, etc.
- any of various defensive plays in which teammates conceal or block an opposing ball carrier, pass receiver, shooter, or the goal, basket, net, etc., itself.
- to shelter, protect, or conceal with or as if with a screen.
- to select, reject, consider, or group (people, objects, ideas, etc.) by examining systematically: Job applicants were screened by the personnel department.
- to provide with a screen or screens to exclude insects: He screened the porch so they could enjoy sitting out on summer evenings.
- to sift or sort by passing through a screen.
- to project (a motion picture, slide, etc.) on a screen.
- [Motion Pictures.]
- to show (a motion picture), esp. to an invited audience, as of exhibitors and critics.
- to photograph with a motion-picture camera;
- to adapt (a story, play, etc.) for presentation as a motion picture.
- to lighten (type or areas of a line engraving) by etching a regular pattern of dots or lines into the printing surface.
- to be projected on a motion-picture screen.
Hello guys, this blog post is about My New Garden Gate Made From An Old Screen Door! ( Back Garden Door #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 519 x 695. It's file size is only 81 KB. Wether You want to save This post to Your computer, you can Click here. You could too see more images by clicking the picture below or see more at this post: Back Garden Door.
Curtains are among the crucial pieces in an area. My New Garden Gate Made From An Old Screen Door! ( Back Garden Door #5) able to block the sunshine is too vibrant on the other-hand can be in a position to cover the main place whilst not obvious in the outside and on the outside. Until an area is scarcely that had a screen without any drapes, so great blackout purpose.
Drapes than useful in terms of functionality, may also be addressed being a section of design that could decorate the area. These materials may be combined with types and types as well as the design of the room of windows in order ahead together and provide another room decor.
To make a good mixture of design of the room through the choice of correct drapes, we must be watchful while in the mix and fit of shades, styles, as well as the layer supplies with the idea of place as well as the size and shape of the window itself. Not only this, the selection blackout must also be adapted to paint the walls the comparison isn't it and also like the blinds possess a coloring that's not in harmony with all the wall paint's colour, the effect can look peculiar?
For this reason, before selecting blinds for your suites inside your home, these more in depth elaboration recommendations on how to pick the My New Garden Gate Made From An Old Screen Door! ( Back Garden Door #5). Typically we recognized the curtain is also modest or too big on your screen and set up drapes at home. This encounter undoubtedly do not need you back, therefore start to measure the measurement of the area screen just before curtains that are purchase. Measure the window either the window itself's period or thickness.
Not only that, where the screen is situated, we need and also to assess width and the length of the wall. That is to determine whether you want a type of superior blinds hanging down to contact tiny drapes that have a measurement bear or the floor. In addition to adjusting how big the surfaces as well as the windows, curtains measurement was naturally where the blinds is likely to be positioned designed towards the functionality bedroom.
The styles blinds holding down may be the best suited when the blinds is likely to be employed for bedrooms. As for toilet or the living-room, the My New Garden Gate Made From An Old Screen Door! ( Back Garden Door #5) are sized bear is the most suitable.