Returnre•turn (ri tûrn′),USA pronunciation v.i.
- to go or come back, as to a former place, position, or state: to return from abroad; to return to public office; to return to work.
- to revert to a former owner: The money I gave him returns to me in the event of his death.
- to revert or recur, as in thought, discourse, etc.: He returned to his story.
- to make a reply or retort: She returned with a witty sally.
- to put, bring, take, give, or send back to the original place, position, etc.: to return a book to a shelf; to return a child to her mother; to return the switch to off position.
- to send or give back in reciprocation, recompense, or requital: to return evil for good.
- to reciprocate, repay, or react to (something sent, given, done, etc.) with something similar: to return the enemy's fire; to return a favor.
- to give to a judge or official (a statement or a writ of actions done).
- to render (a verdict, decision, etc.).
- to reflect (light, sound, etc.).
- to yield (a profit, revenue, etc.), as in return for labor, expenditure, or investment.
- to report or announce officially: to return a list of members.
- to elect, as to a legislative body: The voters returned him to office by a landslide.
- to put (a weapon) back into its holder.
- [Cards.]to respond to (a suit led) by a similar lead: She returned diamonds.
- to turn back or in the reverse direction, as a served ball in tennis.
- [Chiefly Archit.]to cause to turn or proceed in a different direction from the previous line of direction;
reverse: to return a cornice at each end of a façade.
- the act or fact of returning as by going or coming back or bringing, sending, or giving back: We should appreciate your return of the book immediately.
- a recurrence: the return of the moon each month.
- reciprocation, repayment, or requital: profits in return for outlay.
- response or reply.
- a person or thing that is returned: returns of mill goods.
- the gain realized on an exchange of goods.
- Often, returns. a yield or profit, as from labor, land, business, or investment: He received a quick return on his money.
- Also called tax return. a statement, on an officially prescribed form, of income, deductions, exemptions, etc., and taxes due.
- Usually, returns. an official or unofficial report on a count of votes, candidates elected, etc.: election returns.
- [Chiefly Brit.]See return ticket (def. 2).
- the continuation of a molding, projection, etc., in a different direction.
- a side or part that falls away from the front of any straight or flat member or area.
- a tablelike extension attached at a right angle to a desk at typing height, for holding a typewriter, computer, etc.
- a key or lever on a typewriter or other business machine that returns the carriage to the extreme right, or the typing element to the extreme left, for the beginning of a new line.
- See under carriage return (def. 2).
- the act of returning a ball.
- the ball that is returned.
- [Football.]a runback of a kick, intercepted pass, or fumble recovery.
- [Econ.]yield per unit as compared to the cost per unit involved in a specific industrial process.
- the bringing or sending back of various documents, such as a writ, summons, or subpoena, with a brief written report usually endorsed upon it, by a sheriff, to the court from which it issued.
- a certified document by a great variety of officers, as assessors, collectors, and election officers.
- the report or certificate endorsed in such documents.
- [Cards.]a lead that responds to a partner's lead.
- [Theat.]a flat or drapery parallel to the tormentor for masking the offstage area and often completing the downstage part of a set.
- merchandise shipped back to a supplier from a retailer or distributor as unsold or unsalable.
- merchandise returned to a retailer by a consumer.
- of or pertaining to a return or returning: a return trip.
- sent, given, or done in return: a return shot.
- done or occurring again: a return engagement of the opera.
- noting a person or thing that is returned or returning to a place: return cargo.
- changing in direction;
doubling or returning on itself: a return twist in a road.
- used for returning, recirculating, etc.: the return road; a return pipe.
- (of a game) played in order to provide the loser of an earlier game with the opportunity to win from the same opponent: return match.
- adequate, necessary, or provided to enable the return of a mailed package or letter to its sender: return postage guaranteed; return address; return envelope.
Toto (to̅o̅; unstressed tŏŏ, tə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used for expressing motion or direction toward a point, person, place, or thing approached and reached, as opposed to from): They came to the house.
- (used for expressing direction or motion or direction toward something) in the direction of;
toward: from north to south.
- (used for expressing limit of movement or extension): He grew to six feet.
- (used for expressing contact or contiguity) on;
upon: a right uppercut to the jaw; Apply varnish to the surface.
- (used for expressing a point of limit in time) before;
until: to this day; It is ten minutes to six. We work from nine to five.
- (used for expressing aim, purpose, or intention): going to the rescue.
- (used for expressing destination or appointed end): sentenced to jail.
- (used for expressing agency, result, or consequence): to my dismay; The flowers opened to the sun.
- (used for expressing a resulting state or condition): He tore it to pieces.
- (used for expressing the object of inclination or desire): They drank to her health.
- (used for expressing the object of a right or claim): claimants to an estate.
- (used for expressing limit in degree, condition, or amount): wet to the skin; goods amounting to $1000; Tomorrow's high will be 75 to 80°.
- (used for expressing addition or accompaniment) with: He added insult to injury. They danced to the music. Where is the top to this box?
- (used for expressing attachment or adherence): She held to her opinion.
- (used for expressing comparison or opposition): inferior to last year's crop; The score is eight to seven.
- (used for expressing agreement or accordance) according to;
by: a position to one's liking; to the best of my knowledge.
- (used for expressing reference, reaction, or relation): What will he say to this?
- (used for expressing a relative position): parallel to the roof.
- (used for expressing a proportion of number or quantity) in;
making up: 12 to the dozen; 20 miles to the gallon.
- (used for indicating the indirect object of a verb, for connecting a verb with its complement, or for indicating or limiting the application of an adjective, noun, or pronoun): Give it to me. I refer to your work.
- (used as the ordinary sign or accompaniment of the infinitive, as in expressing motion, direction, or purpose, in ordinary uses with a substantive object.)
- raised to the power indicated: Three to the fourth is 81( 34 = 81).
- toward a point, person, place, or thing, implied or understood.
- toward a contact point or closed position: Pull the door to.
- toward a matter, action, or work: We turned to with a will.
- into a state of consciousness;
out of unconsciousness: after he came to.
- to and fro. See fro (def. 2).
Cabincab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
Byby1 (bī),USA pronunciation prep., adv., adj., n., pl. byes.
- near to or next to: a home by a lake.
- over the surface of, through the medium of, along, or using as a route: He came by the highway. She arrived by air.
- on, as a means of conveyance: They arrived by ship.
- to and beyond the vicinity of;
past: He went by the church.
- within the extent or period of;
during: by day; by night.
- not later than;
at or before: I usually finish work by five o'clock.
- to the extent or amount of: The new tug is larger than the old one by a great deal. He's taller than his sister by three inches.
- from the opinion, evidence, or authority of: By his own account he was in Chicago at the time. I know him by sight.
- according to;
in conformity with: This is a bad movie by any standards.
- with (something) at stake;
on: to swear by all that is sacred.
- through the agency, efficacy, work, participation, or authority of: The book was published by Random House.
- from the hand, mind, invention, or creativity of: She read a poem by Emily Dickinson. The phonograph was invented by Thomas Edison.
- in consequence, as a result, or on the basis of: We met by chance. We won the game by forfeit.
- accompanied with or in the atmosphere of: Lovers walk by moonlight.
- in treatment or support of;
for: He did well by his children.
next after, as of the same items in a series: piece by piece; little by little.
- (in multiplication) taken the number of times as that specified by the second number, or multiplier: Multiply 18 by 57.
- (in measuring shapes) having an adjoining side of, as a width relative to a length: a room 10 feet by 12 feet.
- (in division) separated into the number of equal parts as that specified by the second number, or divisor: Divide 99 by 33.
- in terms or amounts of;
in measuring units of: Apples are sold by the bushel. I'm paid by the week.
- begot or born of: Eve had two sons by Adam.
- (of quadrupeds) having as a sire: Equipoise II by Equipoise.
- [Navig.](as used in the names of the 16 smallest points on the compass) one point toward the east, west, north, or south of N, NE, E, SE, S, SW, W, or NW, respectively: He sailed NE by N from Pago Pago.
- into, at, or to: Come by my office this afternoon.
in the immediate vicinity;
at hand: The school is close by.
- to and beyond a point near something;
past: The car drove by.
away: Put your work by for the moment. Over the years, she laid by enough money to retire.
past: in times gone by.
- by and by, in a short time;
presently: The clouds will disappear by and by.
- by and large, in general;
on the whole: By and large, there is much to be said for the new system.
- by me:
- (in bridge and other bidding card games) a declaration that the speaker is passing.
- (in poker) a declaration that the speaker is checking: Is my pair of tens still high? By me.
adj. Also, bye.
- situated to one side: They came down a by passage.
- secondary, incidental: It was only a by comment.
- by the by. See bye 1 (def. 5).
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Lakelake1 (lāk),USA pronunciation n.
- a body of fresh or salt water of considerable size, surrounded by land.
- any similar body or pool of other liquid, as oil.
- (go) jump in the lake, (used as an exclamation of dismissal or impatience.)
Hi peoples, this picture is about Return To Cabin By The Lake (good Cabin By The Lake Full Movie #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 515 x 745. This attachment's file size is just 68 KB. If You desired to download This attachment to Your PC, you could Click here. You could too see more attachments by clicking the picture below or see more at this post: Cabin By The Lake Full Movie.
After gripped by occupied nights, consuming milk espresso with buddies or household interact at home is just a predicament plus a nice environment, commit their free time. Times restore your energy using a lot of memories of togetherness, warmth and recover energy to struggle the stress of the task.
A Return To Cabin By The Lake (good Cabin By The Lake Full Movie #6) could reflect the non-public preference of decorating the household area. You would possibly favor various modern coffee table on your home if you should be someone who has a modern home style. Contemporary coffee table showing individual style.
Modern coffee-table affects the design is luxurious and elegant in appearance of your home. It is better for you to learn the various variations and types of modern coffeetable on the net if you like to place a contemporary coffee-table inside the family area.