CelticCelt•ic (kel′tik, sel′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a branch of the Indo-European family of languages, including esp. Irish, Scots Gaelic, Welsh, and Breton, which survive now in Ireland, the Scottish Highlands, Wales, and Brittany. Abbr.: Celt
Also, Keltic. Celt′i•cal•ly, adv.
- of the Celts or their languages.
Twisttwist (twist),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to combine, as two or more strands or threads, by winding together;
- to form by or as if by winding strands together: Several fibers were used to twist the rope.
- to entwine (one thing) with another;
interlace (something) with something else;
- to wind or coil (something) about something else;
- to alter in shape, as by turning the ends in opposite directions, so that parts previously in the same straight line and plane are located in a spiral curve: The sculptor twisted the form into an arabesque. He twisted his body around to look behind him.
- to turn sharply or wrench out of place;
sprain: He twisted his ankle.
- to pull, tear, or break off by turning forcibly: He twisted the arm off the puppet.
- to distort (the features) by tensing or contracting the facial muscles;
contort: She twisted her face in a wry smile.
- to distort the meaning or form of;
pervert: He twisted my comment about to suit his own purpose.
- to cause to become mentally or emotionally distorted;
warp: The loss of his business twisted his whole outlook on life.
- to form into a coil, knot, or the like by winding, rolling, etc.: to twist the hair into a knot.
- to bend tortuously.
- to cause to move with a rotary motion, as a ball pitched in a curve.
- to turn (something) from one direction to another, as by rotating or revolving: I twisted my chair to face the window.
- to combine or associate intimately.
- to be or become intertwined.
- to wind or twine about something.
- to writhe or squirm.
- to take a spiral form or course;
wind, curve, or bend.
- to turn or rotate, as on an axis;
revolve, as about something;
- to turn so as to face in another direction.
- to turn, coil, or bend into a spiral shape.
- to change shape under forcible turning or twisting.
- to move with a progressive rotary motion, as a ball pitched in a curve.
- to dance the twist.
- twist one's arm, [Informal.]to coerce: I didn't want to go, but he twisted my arm.
- a deviation in direction;
- the action of turning or rotating on an axis;
- anything formed by or as if by twisting or twining parts together.
- the act or process of twining strands together, as in thread, yarn, or rope.
- a twisting awry or askew.
- distortion or perversion, as of meaning or form.
- a peculiar attitude or bias;
eccentric turn or bent of mind;
- spiral disposition, arrangement, or form.
- spiral movement or course.
- an irregular bend;
- a sudden, unanticipated change of course, as of events.
- a treatment, method, idea, version, etc., esp. one differing from that which preceded: The screenwriters gave the old plot a new twist.
- the changing of the shape of anything by or as by turning the ends in opposite directions.
- the stress causing this alteration;
- the resulting state.
- a twisting or torsional action, force, or stress;
- a strong, twisted silk thread, heavier than ordinary sewing silk, for working buttonholes and for other purposes.
- the direction of twisting in weaving yarn;
S twist or Z twist.
- a loaf or roll of dough twisted and baked.
- a strip of citrus peel that has been twisted and placed in a drink to add flavor.
- a kind of tobacco manufactured in the form of a rope or thick cord.
- a dance performed by couples and characterized by strongly rhythmic turns and twists of the arms, legs, and torso.
- the degree of spiral formed by the grooves in a rifled firearm or cannon.
- [Gymnastics, Diving.]a full rotation of the body about the vertical axis.
- a wrench.
Quiltquilt (kwilt),USA pronunciation n.
- a coverlet for a bed, made of two layers of fabric with some soft substance, as wool or down, between them and stitched in patterns or tufted through all thicknesses in order to prevent the filling from shifting.
- anything quilted or resembling a quilt.
- a bedspread or counterpane, esp. a thick one.
- [Obs.]a mattress.
- to stitch together (two pieces of cloth and a soft interlining), usually in an ornamental pattern.
- to sew up between pieces of material.
- to pad or line with material.
- to make quilts or quilted work.
Hi guys, this photo is about Celtic Twist Quilt #6 Diagram 4. This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 811 x 479. It's file size is just 34 KB. If You desired to save This photo to Your PC, you may Click here. You could also download more pictures by clicking the following picture or see more at this article: Celtic Twist Quilt.
Global warming's problem and also unlawful logging's avoidance increasingly being echoed within our ears. Moreover, being a tropical country that likewise played a task whilst the world's lungs. But what electricity if its populace less-friendly towards the atmosphere, or does not? Like, less utilization of alternate resources, including Celtic Twist Quilt #6 Diagram 4.
Celtic Twist Quilt framed give and mirror by colour might be a contemporary racial decorations that are pretty. Although a simple shape, towel rack made from bamboo, such as for example within the image above doesn't seem conventional, actually. Its humble style, fused using a contemporary interior style minimalism. As we realize, the bamboo-section with its stops sealed. Finishes that were closed can be utilized as planting choice that was pure. Simply require dexterity and expertise, then be potted seed of bamboo.
To be more proficient and skilled employ bamboo, view tip sundries enhance the home with bamboo following editorial-style. Bamboo is associated with standard materials which can be less contemporary. Perhaps this can be one thing which makes a great deal of people 'modern' who will not wear bamboo. But into furniture, bamboo might be converted in the fingers of a creative mind.