Flashflash (flash),USA pronunciation n.
- a brief, sudden burst of bright light: a flash of lightning.
- a sudden, brief outburst or display of joy, wit, etc.
- a very brief moment;
instant: I'll be back in a flash.
- flashlight (def. 1).
- superficial, meretricious, or vulgar showiness;
- Also called news flash. a brief dispatch sent by a wire service, usually transmitting preliminary news of an important story or development. Cf. bulletin (def. 2).
- bright artificial light thrown briefly upon a subject during an exposure.
- See flash lamp.
- the sudden flame or intense heat produced by a bomb or other explosive device.
- a sudden thought, insight, inspiration, or vision.
- rush (def. 25).
- a ridge of metal left on a casting by a seam between parts of the mold.
- a ridge formed at the edge of a forging or weld where excess metal has been squeezed out.
- [Poker.]a hand containing all five suits in a game played with a five-suit pack.
- a device, as a lock or sluice, for confining and releasing water to send a boat down a shallow stream.
- the rush of water thus produced.
- See hot flash.
- [Obs.]the cant or jargon of thieves, vagabonds, etc.
- flash in the pan:
- a brief, intense effort that produces no really significant result.
- a person who makes such an effort;
one who enjoys short-lived success.
- to break forth into sudden flame or light, esp. transiently or intermittently: a buoy flashing in the distance.
- to gleam.
- to burst suddenly into view or perception: The answer flashed into his mind.
- to move like a flash.
- to speak or behave with sudden anger, outrage, or the like (often fol. by out): to flash out at a stupid remark.
- to break into sudden action.
- to open one's clothes and expose the genitals suddenly, and usually briefly, in public.
- to experience the intense effects of a narcotic or stimulant drug.
- to dash or splash, as the sea or waves.
- [Archaic.]to make a flash or sudden display.
- to emit or send forth (fire or light) in sudden flashes.
- to cause to flash, as powder by ignition or a sword by waving.
- to send forth like a flash.
- to communicate instantaneously, as by radio or telegraph.
- to make an ostentatious display of: He's forever flashing a large roll of bills.
- to display suddenly and briefly: She flashed her ID card at the guard.
- to change (water) instantly into steam by pouring or directing onto a hot surface.
- to increase the flow of water in (a river, channel, etc.).
- [Glassmaking and Ceram.]
- to coat (plain glass or a glass or ceramic object) with a layer of colored, opalescent, or white glass.
- to apply (such a layer).
- to color or make (glass) opaque by reheating.
- [Building Trades.]to protect from leakage with flashing.
- [Cards.]to expose (a card) in the process of dealing.
- [Archaic.]to dash or splash (water).
- flash on:
- to have a sudden thought, insight, or inspiration about.
- to have a sudden, vivid memory or mental picture of: I just flashed on that day we spent at the lake.
- to feel an instantaneous understanding and appreciation of.
- sudden and brief: a flash storm.
- showy or ostentatious.
- caused by or used as protection against flash: flash injuries; flash clothing.
- counterfeit or sham.
- belonging to or connected with thieves, vagabonds, etc., or their cant or jargon.
- of or pertaining to followers of boxing, racing, etc.
Lightlight1 (līt),USA pronunciation n., adj., -er, -est, v., light•ed or lit, light•ing.
- something that makes things visible or affords illumination: All colors depend on light.
- Also called luminous energy, radiant energy. electromagnetic radiation to which the organs of sight react, ranging in wavelength from about 400 to 700 nm and propagated at a speed of 186,282 mi./sec (299,972 km/sec), considered variously as a wave, corpuscular, or quantum phenomenon.
- a similar form of radiant energy that does not affect the retina, as ultraviolet or infrared rays.
- the sensation produced by stimulation of the organs of sight.
- an illuminating agent or source, as the sun, a lamp, or a beacon.
- the radiance or illumination from a particular source: the light of a candle.
- the illumination from the sun;
daylight: We awoke at the first light.
- daybreak or dawn: when light appeared in the east.
- daytime: Summer has more hours of light.
- a particular light or illumination in which an object seen takes on a certain appearance: viewing the portrait in dim light.
- a device for or means of igniting, as a spark, flame, or match: Could you give me a light?
- a traffic light: Don't cross till the light changes.
- the aspect in which a thing appears or is regarded: Try to look at the situation in a more cheerful light.
- the state of being visible, exposed to view, or revealed to public notice or knowledge;
limelight: Stardom has placed her in the light.
- a person who is an outstanding leader, celebrity, or example;
luminary: He became one of the leading lights of Restoration drama.
- the effect of light falling on an object or scene as represented in a picture.
- one of the brightest parts of a picture.
- a gleam or sparkle, as in the eyes.
- a measure or supply of light;
illumination: The wall cuts off our light.
- spiritual illumination or awareness;
- Also called day. one compartment of a window or window sash.
- a window, esp. a small one.
- mental insight;
- lights, the information, ideas, or mental capacities possessed: to act according to one's lights.
- a lighthouse.
- [Archaic.]the eyesight.
- bring to light, to discover or reveal: The excavations brought to light the remnants of an ancient civilization.
- come to light, to be discovered or revealed: Some previously undiscovered letters have lately come to light.
- hide one's light under a bushel, to conceal or suppress one's talents or successes.
- in a good (or bad ) light, under favorable (or unfavorable) circumstances: She worshiped him, but then she'd only seen him in a good light.
- in (the) light of, taking into account;
considering: It was necessary to review the decision in the light of recent developments.
- light at the end of the tunnel, a prospect of success, relief, or redemption: We haven't solved the problem yet, but we're beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel.
- see the light:
- to come into existence or being.
- to be made public.
- to begin to accept or understand a point of view one formerly opposed: Her father was opposed to her attending an out-of-town college, but he finally saw the light.
- shed or throw light on, to clarify;
clear up: His deathbed confession threw light on a mystery of long standing.
- having light or illumination;
well-lighted: the lightest room in the entire house.
- pale, whitish, or not deep or dark in color: a light blue.
- (of coffee or tea) containing enough milk or cream to produce a light color.
- to set burning, as a candle, lamp, fire, match, or cigarette;
- to turn or switch on (an electric light): One flick of the master switch lights all the lamps in the room.
- to give light to;
furnish with light or illumination: The room is lighted by two large chandeliers.
- to make (an area or object) bright with or as if with light (often fol. by up): Hundreds of candles lighted up the ballroom.
- to cause (the face, surroundings, etc.) to brighten, esp. with joy, animation, or the like (often fol. by up): A smile lit up her face. Her presence lighted up the room.
- to guide or conduct with a light: a candle to light you to bed.
- to take fire or become kindled: The damp wood refused to light.
- to ignite a cigar, cigarette, or pipe for purposes of smoking (usually fol. by up): He took out a pipe and lighted up before speaking.
- to become illuminated when switched on: This table lamp won't light.
- to become bright, as with light or color (often fol. by up): The sky lights up at sunset.
- to brighten with animation or joy, as the face or eyes (often fol. by up).
Appsapp (ap),USA pronunciation n.
([informal] ). an application program;
Downloaddown•load (doun′lōd′),USA pronunciation v.t. [Computers.]
- to transfer (software, data, character sets, etc.) from a distant to a nearby computer, from a larger to a smaller computer, or from a computer to a peripheral device.
Hello guys, this attachment is about Flash Light Apps #4 Download FlashLight .. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 398 x 663. This image's file size is just 16 KB. Wether You desired to download This picture to Your PC, you have to Click here. You might too download more photos by clicking the following picture or read more at this article: Flash Light Apps.
Flash Light Apps #4 Download FlashLight . appear to supply the feeling along with a unique atmosphere while in white's kitchen hues. Applied around the inner wall of the oven (cooking area) to make acrylic splashes easyto clean. Home having a layout that is basic would be to use home backsplash tile using a kite appearance consequence is given by beige highlights for the brown color in certain pieces. Shades-of white is in decorating akitchen, a favorite. Thus also is applied within the home below.
When the typical tile Flash Light Apps #4 Download FlashLight . employing a ceramic content, then a home below utilizing pure stone designed like hardwood on the wall-in the kitchen cooking / oven. The kitchen is always to give influence and bright tones using yellow and a kitchen refrigerator storage. Components of lamp light inside the kitchen producing personal setting of the kitchen and warm!
Kitchen cabinet white colour blends with a floral pattern with the backsplash tile white and rather natural. Using the backsplash tile on the destroy with blue ceramic motif patterned societal make room kitchen friend be more awesome. Kitchens are following significantly unique.