12 images of IVF Embryo Transfer Procedure, Woman Expressions - 4K Stock Video Clip ( Bed Rest After Ivf #2)
in vitro fertilization.
Transfertrans•fer (v. trans fûr′, trans′fər;n., adj. trans′fər),USA pronunciation v., -ferred, -fer•ring, n., adj.
- to convey or remove from one place, person, etc., to another: He transferred the package from one hand to the other.
- to cause to pass from one person to another, as thought, qualities, or power;
- [Law.]to make over the possession or control of: to transfer a title to land.
- to imprint, impress, or otherwise convey (a drawing, design, pattern, etc.) from one surface to another.
- to remove oneself from one place to another: to transfer from the New York office to London.
- to withdraw from one school, college, or the like, and enter another: I transferred from Rutgers to Tulane.
- to be moved from one place to another: to transfer to overseas duty.
- to change by means of a transfer from one bus, train, or the like, to another.
- a means or system of transferring.
- an act of transferring.
- the fact of being transferred.
- a point or place for transferring.
- a ticket entitling a passenger to continue a journey on another bus, train, or the like.
- a drawing, design, pattern, or the like, that is or may be transferred from one surface to another, usually by direct contact.
- a person who changes or is changed from one college, military unit, business department, etc., to another.
- [Law.]a conveyance, by sale, gift, or otherwise, of real or personal property, to another.
- [Finance.]the act of having the ownership of a stock or registered bond transferred.
- Also called transfer of training.[Psychol.]the positive or negative influence of prior learning on subsequent learning. Cf. generalization (def. 4).
- Also called language transfer. the application of native-language rules in attempted performance in a second language, in some cases resulting in deviations from target-language norms and in other cases facilitating second-language acquisition.
trans•fer ′a•ble, trans•fer′ra•ble, adj.
- of, pertaining to, or involving transfer payments.
trans•fer′a•bil ′i•ty, n.
trans•fer ′rer, n.
Womanwom•an (wŏŏm′ən),USA pronunciation n., pl. wom•en (wim′in),USA pronunciation v., adj.
- the female human being (distinguished from man).
- an adult female person.
- a female attendant to a lady of rank.
- a wife.
- the nature, characteristics, or feelings often attributed to women;
- a sweetheart or paramour;
- a female employee or representative: A woman from the real estate agency called.
- a female person who cleans house, cooks, etc.;
housekeeper: The woman will be in to clean today.
- women collectively: Woman is no longer subordinate to man.
- be one's own woman, (of females) to be free from restrictions, control, or dictatorial influence;
- to put into the company of a woman.
- to equip or staff with women.
- [Obs.]to cause to act or yield like a woman.
- of women;
- female: a woman plumber.
Stockstock (stok),USA pronunciation n.
- a supply of goods kept on hand for sale to customers by a merchant, distributor, manufacturer, etc.;
- a quantity of something accumulated, as for future use: a stock of provisions.
- [Theat.]a stock company: a job in summer stock.
- the outstanding capital of a company or corporation.
- the shares of a particular company or corporation.
- the certificate of ownership of such stock;
- (formerly) a tally or stick used in transactions between a debtor and a creditor.
- Also called understock. in grafting, a stem in which the bud or scion is inserted.
- a stem, tree, or plant that furnishes slips or cuttings;
- the trunk or main stem of a tree or other plant, as distinguished from roots and branches.
- the type from which a group of animals or plants has been derived.
- a race or other related group of animals or plants.
- the person from whom a given line of descent is derived;
the original progenitor.
- a line of descent;
a tribe, race, or ethnic group.
- [Ling.]a category consisting of language families that, because of resemblances in grammatical structure and vocabulary, are considered likely to be related by common origin. Cf. family (def. 14), phylum (def. 2).
- any grouping of related languages.
- the handle of a whip, fishing rod, etc.
- the wooden or metal piece to which the barrel and mechanism of a rifle are attached.
- a part of an automatic weapon, as a machine gun, similar in position or function.
- the trunk or stump of a tree, left standing.
- a dull or stupid person.
- something lifeless or senseless.
- the main upright part of anything, esp. a supporting structure.
- a former instrument of punishment consisting of a framework with holes for securing the ankles and, sometimes, the wrists, used to expose an offender to public derision. Cf. pillory (def. 1).
- a frame in which a horse or other animal is secured in a standing position for shoeing or for a veterinary operation.
- the frame on which a boat rests while under construction.
- a vertical shaft forming part of a rudder and controlling the rudder's movement.
- a transverse piece of wood or metal near the ring on some anchors. See diag. under anchor.
- the metal or wooden body of a carpenter's plane.
- material being smelted in a blast furnace.
- a metal piece to be forged.
- a specified quality or kind of paper: glossy stock; card stock; offset stock.
- the paper for printing a particular job: We don't have enough stock for that large a run.
- the raw material from which something is made.
- [Papermaking.]stuff (def. 15).
- [Cookery.]the liquor or broth prepared by boiling meat, fish, chicken, etc., with or without vegetables or seasonings, and used esp. as a foundation for soups and sauces.
- any of several plants belonging to the genus Matthiola, of the mustard family, esp. M. incana, having fragrant white, blue, purple, reddish, or yellowish flowers.
- a rhizome or rootstock.
- a compound organism, as a colony of corals.
- a collar or a neckcloth fitting like a band around the neck.
- [Cards.]the portion of a pack of cards that, in certain games, is not dealt out to the players, but is left on the table, to be drawn from as occasion requires.
- an adjustable wrench for holding dies for cutting screws.
- See rolling stock.
- [Dominoes.]boneyard (def. 3).
- See stock car (def. 1).
- [Rom. Cath. Ch.]one of a set of three metal containers for holy oil.
- [Geol., Mining.]an irregular igneous intrusion, usually an offshoot of a batholith, often mineralized.
- [Archaic.]a stocking.
- [Obs.]the frame of a plow to which the share, handles, etc., are attached.
- in stock, on hand for use or sale: There are no more blue skirts in stock.
- lock, stock, and barrel. See lock 1 (def. 12).
- on the stocks:
- under construction, as esp. a ship.
- in progress or preparation: a new novel on the stocks.
- out of stock, lacking a supply of, esp. temporarily: We are out of stock in this item.
- take or put stock in, to put confidence in or attach importance to;
trust: Considering his general unreliability, I can't take stock in what he has told you.
- take stock:
- to make an inventory of stock on hand.
- to make an appraisal of resources or prospects: She took stock of her decorating scheme and decided it was time for a change.
- kept regularly on hand, as for use or sale;
standard: stock articles.
- having as one's job the care of a concern's goods: a stock clerk.
- of the common or ordinary type;
in common use: a stock argument.
commonplace: a stock remark.
- pertaining to or designating the breeding and raising of livestock: stock farming.
- [Southern U.S.](chiefly Southern Appalachian and South Atlantic States). (of farm animals) being a fully grown male: a stock hog.
- of or pertaining to the stock of a company or corporation: a stock report.
- pertaining to a stock company.
- appearing together in a repertoire, as a company.
- forming part of a repertoire, as a play.
- being a character type fixed by convention, as in the commedia dell'-arte, a harlequinade, minstrel show, or the like.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of a stock car.
- to furnish with a stock or supply.
- to furnish with stock, as a farm with horses, cattle, etc.
- to lay up in store, as for future use.
- to fasten to or provide with a stock, as a rifle, plow, bell, anchor, etc.
- to put in the stocks as a punishment.
- to lay in a stock of something (often fol. by up).
Videovid•e•o (vid′ē ō′),USA pronunciation n.
- the elements of television, as in a program or script, pertaining to the transmission or reception of the image (distinguished from audio).
- the video part of a television broadcast.
- television: She is a star of stage and video.
- a program, movie, or the like, that is available commercially on videocassette.
- See music video.
- of or pertaining to the electronic apparatus for producing the television picture: video amplifier.
- of or pertaining to television, esp. the visual elements.
- of or pertaining to videocassettes, videocassette recorders, music video, etc.: a video shop.
- pertaining to or employed in the transmission or reception of television pictures.
Clipclip1 (klip),USA pronunciation v., clipped, clipped or clipt, clip•ping, n.
- to cut, or cut off or out, as with shears: to clip a rose from a bush.
- to trim by cutting: to clip a hedge.
- to cut or trim the hair or fleece of;
shear: to clip a poodle.
- to pare the edge of (a coin). Cf. sweat (def. 22).
- to cut short;
curtail: We clipped our visit by a week to return home earlier.
- to pronounce rapidly, with precise articulation and with omission of certain sounds, as of unstressed vowels: an annoying habit of clipping his words.
- to shorten (a word or phrase) by dropping one or more syllables.
- [Informal.]to hit with a quick, sharp blow: He clipped him on the jaw with a sudden punch.
- to take or get money from by dishonest means;
- to clip or cut something.
- to cut articles or pictures from a newspaper, magazine, etc.
- to move swiftly: He clipped along the highway on his motorcycle.
- [Archaic.]to fly rapidly.
- the act of clipping.
- anything clipped off, esp. the wool shorn at a single shearing of sheep.
- the amount of wool shorn in one season.
- clips, (used with a pl. v.) an instrument for clipping;
- See film clip.
- clipping (def. 2).
- a quick, sharp blow: a clip on the jaw.
pace: at a rapid clip.
Howdy , this attachment is about IVF Embryo Transfer Procedure, Woman Expressions - 4K Stock Video Clip ( Bed Rest After Ivf #2). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 843 x 475. This image's file size is just 34 KB. Wether You ought to download It to Your PC, you could Click here. You also also download more pictures by clicking the picture below or read more at here: Bed Rest After Ivf.
Because of it was at this juncture we have prepared some methods for garden with tiny territory around the front lawn of the house IVF Embryo Transfer Procedure, Woman Expressions - 4K Stock Video Clip ( Bed Rest After Ivf #2) serves as a natural location that can provide a gorgeous atmosphere and trendy.
Which was a number of IVF Embryo Transfer Procedure, Woman Expressions - 4K Stock Video Clip ( Bed Rest After Ivf #2) tips that to be able to motivate more of the following are samples of owning a little yard alongside your house you can connect with prepare a garden having a small or slender territory.
Fixed Plant Space. Arrange a spacing with precise, plant problems are also close-together will give the impact that slender in the playground, you may make it appear nice, utilizing of planting using a right or a stripe design the method.
Create paving. Make a paving within your backyard, it's intended to safeguard your plants from trampled since lots of people moving by on around the park.
Instructions Daylight. Sunlight is an extremely important component for plants, as the sunlight utilized by plants for photosynthesis, so the only try your plants get sunshine that is enough.