Carriagecar•riage (kar′ij; for 9 also kar′ē ij),USA pronunciation n.
- a wheeled vehicle for conveying persons, as one drawn by horses and designed for comfort and elegance.
- See baby carriage.
- [Brit.]a railway passenger coach.
- a wheeled support, as for a cannon.
- a movable part, as of a machine, designed for carrying something.
- manner of carrying the head and body;
bearing: the carriage of a soldier.
- Also called carriage piece, horse. an inclined beam, as a string, supporting the steps of a stair.
- the act of transporting;
conveyance: the expenses of carriage.
- the price or cost of transportation.
- (in a typewriter) the moving part carrying the platen and its associated parts, usually set in motion to carry the paper across the point where the print element or type bars strike.
Househouse (n., adj. hous;v. houz),USA pronunciation n., pl. hous•es (hou′ziz),USA pronunciation v., housed, hous•ing, adj.
- a building in which people live;
residence for human beings.
- a household.
- (often cap.) a family, including ancestors and descendants: the great houses of France; the House of Hapsburg.
- a building for any purpose: a house of worship.
- a theater, concert hall, or auditorium: a vaudeville house.
- the audience of a theater or the like.
- a place of shelter for an animal, bird, etc.
- the building in which a legislative or official deliberative body meets.
- (cap.) the body itself, esp. of a bicameral legislature: the House of Representatives.
- a quorum of such a body.
- (often cap.) a commercial establishment;
business firm: the House of Rothschild; a publishing house.
- a gambling casino.
- the management of a commercial establishment or of a gambling casino: rules of the house.
- an advisory or deliberative group, esp. in church or college affairs.
- a college in an English-type university.
- a residential hall in a college or school;
- the members or residents of any such residential hall.
- a brothel;
- a variety of lotto or bingo played with paper and pencil, esp. by soldiers as a gambling game.
- Also called parish. [Curling.]the area enclosed by a circle 12 or 14 ft. (3.7 or 4.2 m) in diameter at each end of the rink, having the tee in the center.
- any enclosed shelter above the weather deck of a vessel: bridge house; deck house.
- one of the 12 divisions of the celestial sphere, numbered counterclockwise from the point of the eastern horizon.
- bring down the house, to call forth vigorous applause from an audience;
be highly successful: The children's performances brought down the house.
- clean house. See clean (def. 46).
- dress the house, [Theat.]
- to fill a theater with many people admitted on free passes;
paper the house.
- to arrange or space the seating of patrons in such a way as to make an audience appear larger or a theater or nightclub more crowded than it actually is.
- keep house, to maintain a home;
manage a household.
- like a house on fire or afire, very quickly;
with energy or enthusiasm: The new product took off like a house on fire.
- on the house, as a gift from the management;
free: Tonight the drinks are on the house.
- put or set one's house in order:
- to settle one's affairs.
- to improve one's behavior or correct one's faults: It is easy to criticize others, but it would be better to put one's own house in order first.
- to put or receive into a house, dwelling, or living quarters: More than 200 students were housed in the dormitory.
- to give shelter to;
lodge: to house flood victims in schools.
- to provide with a place to work, study, or the like: This building houses our executive staff.
- to provide storage space for;
be a receptacle for or repository of: The library houses 600,000 books.
- to remove from exposure;
put in a safe place.
- to stow securely.
- to lower (an upper mast) and make secure, as alongside the lower mast.
- to heave (an anchor) home.
- to fit the end or edge of (a board or the like) into a notch, hole, or groove.
- to form (a joint) between two pieces of wood by fitting the end or edge of one into a dado of the other.
- to take shelter;
- of, pertaining to, or noting a house.
- for or suitable for a house: house paint.
- of or being a product made by or for a specific retailer and often sold under the store's own label: You'll save money on the radio if you buy the house brand.
- served by a restaurant as its customary brand: the house wine.
Inninn (in),USA pronunciation n.
- a commercial establishment that provides lodging, food, etc., for the public, esp. travelers;
- a tavern.
- any of several buildings in London formerly used as places of residence for students, esp. law students. Cf. Inns of Court.
- a legal society occupying such a building.
NewportNew•port (no̅o̅′pôrt′, -pōrt′, nyo̅o̅′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a seaport in Gwent, in SE Wales, near the Severn estuary. 133,500.
- a seaport and summer resort in SE Rhode Island: naval base. 29,259.
- a city on the Isle of Wight, in S England. 22,286.
- a city in central Kentucky, on the Ohio River, opposite Cincinnati, Ohio. 21,587.
Exteriorex•te•ri•or (ik stēr′ē ər),USA pronunciation adj.
being on the outer side: the exterior surface; exterior decorations.
- intended or suitable for outdoor use: exterior paint.
- situated or being outside;
pertaining to or connected with what is outside: the exterior territories of a country.
- the outer surface or part;
- outward form or appearance: She has a placid exterior, but inside she is tormented.
- the collection of points not contained in the closure of a given set.
Howdy , this post is about Carriage House Inn Newport #10 Exterior Featured Image .. This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 940 x 626. This photo's file size is just 124 KB. Wether You desired to save It to Your PC, you might Click here. You may too see more photos by clicking the image below or read more at here: Carriage House Inn Newport.
This desk includes natural or metallic color for example gray, black or bright. Seats are employed not excessive and too straightforward using 3 seats' quantity. This stand is just useful for communicating and eating alone, because the measurement isn't too-large. Materials employed glass or ie steel.
Tabletops greater so that it can be used to place fruits items for example spoons, dishes, etc. Seats was once trim having a rounded or rectangular legs are slim and modest to be able to avoid the impression of rigidity in the kitchen.
The Carriage House Inn Newport #10 Exterior Featured Image . suited to natural type of kitchen area. This natural table features a square-shape that is larger than timber or MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) to be able to produce a more natural effect. This stand mixes natural shades like brown and white.