Toilettoi•let (toi′lit),USA pronunciation n.
Also, toilette (for defs. 6, 8).
- a bathroom fixture consisting of a bowl, usually with a detachable, hinged seat and lid, and a device for flushing with water, used for defecation and urination.
- a lavatory.
- a bathroom.
- See toilet bowl.
- a dressing room, esp. one containing a bath.
- the act or process of dressing or grooming oneself, including bathing and arranging the hair: to make one's toilet; busy at her toilet.
- See toilet set.
- the dress or costume of a person;
any particular costume: toilet of white silk.
- [Surg.]the cleansing of a part after childbirth or a wound after an operation.
- [Archaic.]See dressing table.
- go down (or in ) the toilet, to become worthless or profitless;
be doomed: The team's entire season went down the toilet.
Waterwa•ter (wô′tər, wot′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a transparent, odorless, tasteless liquid, a compound of hydrogen and oxygen, H2O, freezing at 32°F or 0°C and boiling at 212°F or 100°C, that in a more or less impure state constitutes rain, oceans, lakes, rivers, etc.: it contains 11.188 percent hydrogen and 88.812 percent oxygen, by weight.
- a special form or variety of this liquid, as rain.
- Often, waters. this liquid in an impure state as obtained from a mineral spring: Last year we went to Marienbad for the waters.
- the liquid content of a river, inlet, etc., with reference to its relative height, esp. as dependent on tide: a difference of 20 feet between high and low water.
- the surface of a stream, river, lake, ocean, etc.: above, below, or on the water.
- flowing water, or water moving in waves: The river's mighty waters.
- the sea or seas bordering a particular country or continent or located in a particular part of the world: We left San Diego and sailed south for Mexican waters.
- a liquid solution or preparation, esp. one used for cosmetic purposes: lavender water; lemon water.
- Often, waters. [Med.]
- amniotic fluid.
- the bag of waters;
amnion: Her water broke at 2 a.m.
- any of various solutions of volatile or gaseous substances in water: ammonia water.
- any liquid or aqueous organic secretion, exudation, humor, or the like, as tears, perspiration, or urine.
- [Finance.]fictitious assets or the inflated values they give to the stock of a corporation.
- a wavy, lustrous pattern or marking, as on silk fabrics or metal surfaces.
- (formerly) the degree of transparency and brilliancy of a diamond or other precious stone.
- above water, out of embarrassment or trouble, esp. of a financial nature: They had so many medical bills that they could hardly keep their heads above water.
- break water:
- to break the surface of the water by emerging from it.
- [Swimming.]to break the surface of the water with the feet, esp. in swimming the breaststroke doing the frog kick.
- to break the amniotic sac prior to parturition.
- by water, by ship or boat: to send goods by water.
- hold water:
- to be logical, defensible, or valid: That accusation won't hold water.
- to check the movement of a rowboat by keeping the oars steady with the blades vertical.
- dead in the water. See dead (def. 36).
- in deep water, in great distress or difficulty: Their marriage has been in deep water for some time.
- in hot water. See hot water.
- like water, lavishly;
freely: The champagne flowed like water.
- make water:
- (of a boat) to allow water to enter;
- to urinate.
- take water, (of a boat) to allow water to enter through leaks or portholes or over the side.
- tread water. See tread (def. 12).
- to sprinkle, moisten, or drench with water: to water the flowers; to water a street.
- to supply (animals) with water for drinking.
- to furnish with a supply of water, as a ship.
- to furnish water to (a region), as by streams;
supply (land) with water, as by irrigation: The valley is watered by a branch of the Colorado River. Our land is watered by the All-American Canal.
- to dilute, weaken, soften, or adulterate with, or as with, water (often fol. by down): to water soup; to water down an unfavorable report.
- [Finance.]to issue or increase the par value of (shares of stock) without having the assets to warrant doing so (often fol. by down).
- to produce a wavy, lustrous pattern, marking, or finish on (fabrics, metals, etc.): watered silk.
- to discharge, fill with, or secrete water or liquid, as the eyes when irritated, or as the mouth at the sight or thought of tempting food.
- to drink water, as an animal.
- to take in a supply of water, as a ship: Our ship will water at Savannah.
- make one's mouth water, to excite a desire or appetite for something: The roasting turkey made our mouths water.
- of or pertaining to water in any way: a water journey.
- holding, or designed to hold, water: a water jug.
- worked or powered by water: a water turbine.
- heating, pumping, or circulating water (often used in combination): hot-water furnace; city waterworks.
- used in or on water: water skis.
- containing or prepared with water, as for hardening or dilution: water mortar.
- located or occurring on, in, or by water: water music; water frontage.
- residing by or in, or ruling over, water: water people; water deities.
Imagesim•age (im′ij),USA pronunciation n., v., -aged, -ag•ing.
- a physical likeness or representation of a person, animal, or thing, photographed, painted, sculptured, or otherwise made visible.
- an optical counterpart or appearance of an object, as is produced by reflection from a mirror, refraction by a lens, or the passage of luminous rays through a small aperture and their reception on a surface.
- a mental representation;
- a mental representation of something previously perceived, in the absence of the original stimulus.
semblance: We are all created in God's image.
copy: That child is the image of his mother.
- a symbol;
- the general or public perception of a company, public figure, etc., esp. as achieved by careful calculation aimed at creating widespread goodwill.
- a type;
embodiment: Red-faced and angry, he was the image of frustration.
- a description of something in speech or writing: Keats created some of the most beautiful images in the language.
- a figure of speech, esp. a metaphor or a simile.
- an idol or representation of a deity: They knelt down before graven images.
- the point or set of points in the range corresponding to a designated point in the domain of a given function.
- [Archaic.]an illusion or apparition.
- to picture or represent in the mind;
- to make an image of;
portray in sculpture, painting, etc.
- to project (photographs, film, etc.) on a surface: Familiar scenes were imaged on the screen.
- to reflect the likeness of;
- to set forth in speech or writing;
- to symbolize;
- to resemble.
- [Informal.]to create an image for (a company, public figure, etc.): The candidate had to be imaged before being put on the campaign trail.
- to transform (data) into an exact replica in a different form, as changing digital data to pixels for display on a CRT or representing a medical scan of a body part in digital form.
Reversere•verse (ri vûrs′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -versed, -vers•ing.
- opposite or contrary in position, direction, order, or character: an impression reverse to what was intended; in reverse sequence.
- with the back or rear part toward the observer: the reverse side of a fabric.
- pertaining to or producing movement in a mechanism opposite to that made under ordinary running conditions: a reverse gear; a reverse turbine.
- acting in a manner opposite or contrary to that which is usual, as an appliance or apparatus.
- noting or pertaining to an image like that seen in a mirror; backward;
- noting or pertaining to printed matter in which what is normally white, as the page of a book, appears as black, and vice versa.
- the opposite or contrary of something.
- the back or rear of anything.
- the side of a coin, medal, etc., that does not bear the principal design (opposed to obverse).
- the side of an ancient coin that was struck by the upper die.
- an adverse change of fortune;
a misfortune, check, or defeat: to meet with an unexpected reverse.
- the condition of being reversed: to throw an engine into reverse.
- a reversing mechanism.
- [Football.]a play on offense in which one back running laterally hands the ball to another back who is running in the opposite direction and who then makes either an end run or a cutback.
- [Bridge.]See reverse bid.
- printed matter in which areas that normally appear as white are printed in black, and vice versa.
- to turn in an opposite position;
transpose: The printer accidently reversed two chapters of the book.
- to turn in the opposite direction;
send on the opposite course.
- to turn inside out or upside down.
- to change the direction of running of (a mechanism).
- to cause (a mechanism) to run in a direction opposite to that in which it commonly runs.
- to revoke or annul (a decree, judgment, etc.): to reverse a verdict.
- to alter to the opposite in character or tendency;
- to turn in the opposite order: to reverse the process of evolution.
- to print as a reverse.
- to shift into reverse gear: The driver drove forward, then reversed.
- (of a mechanism) to be reversed.
- to turn or move in the opposite or contrary direction, as in dancing.
- [Bridge.]to make a reverse bid.
Searchsearch (sûrch),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to go or look through (a place, area, etc.) carefully in order to find something missing or lost: They searched the woods for the missing child. I searched the desk for the letter.
- to look at or examine (a person, object, etc.) carefully in order to find something concealed: He searched the vase for signs of a crack. The police searched the suspect for weapons.
- to explore or examine in order to discover: They searched the hills for gold.
- to look at, read, or examine (a record, writing, collection, repository, etc.) for information: to search a property title; He searched the courthouse for a record of the deed to the land.
- to look at or beneath the superficial aspects of to discover a motive, reaction, feeling, basic truth, etc.: He searched her face for a clue to her true feelings.
- to look into, question, or scrutinize: She searched her conscience.
- (of natural elements) to pierce or penetrate: The sunlight searched the room's dark corners.
- to uncover or find by examination or exploration (often fol. by out): to search out all the facts.
- to fire artillery over (an area) with successive changes in gun elevation.
- to examine (one or more files, as databases or texts) electronically, to locate specified items.
- to inquire, investigate, examine, or seek;
conduct an examination or investigation.
- search me, I don't know: Why has it taken so long to reach a decision? Search me.
- an act or instance of searching;
careful examination or investigation.
- the practice, on the part of naval officers of a belligerent nation, of boarding and examining a suspected neutral vessel at sea in order to ascertain its true nationality and determine if it is carrying contraband: the right of visit and search.
Hello peoples, this post is about Toilet Flood Water Images Reverse Search ( Bathroom Flooded #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 654 x 491. This picture's file size is only 42 KB. If You ought to save This post to Your laptop, you could Click here. You also also download more attachments by clicking the image below or see more at this post: Bathroom Flooded.
About the other hand, recently we appreciate the classic property. Properly, as you have history house parents that are historic, why not enhance it to appear more chic. Identity that was Bathroom Flooded already-owned. Just how to change it to produce it more contemporary and refreshing blessed if provided, that you simply possess a glass at home the glass will probably be worth quite expensive. To become the main focus beautiful, pick a shade coloring that is natural for that walls around it.
Select wallpaper having a sample like the minimalist geometric forms.Usually there's a indentation around the window inside the old-house, should you prefer to use wallpaper. As a way to stay revealed, put around the body of the window sills. But Toilet Flood Water Images Reverse Search ( Bathroom Flooded #6) may decrease the visual and luxury in a little window. Use only drapes frequently, but created open. Another situation if you feel extremely terrible condition screen, then your blinds ought to be inserted outside the frame and cover.
It and various aged dining table seats could also combine. Objects for example tables yard / patio, huge potted crops, and rattan seats can also complement the wonder of the inner of the house that is old is not just like a home today. The split of room occasionally seems weird. While the bedroom is quite slender, eg so large livingroom.
Drapery long before the bottom also will produce a look more lavish interior. Among the items that would look ugly has become the racks of outdated had started porous and decaying. Change with open cabinets of timber, may be solid wood or contaminants. Present also classic accessories you've. Available shelves will even provide a contemporary feel that is minimalist that a museum does not be looked like by house that is old.
Implement some factors within perhaps a container of vibrant containers, the selection of elegant couch blankets, wall hangings model pop-art, or older residences, for instance, in addition to changing the rack. Select which may have variations of surface, clean outlines and bigger shades. Mix both of these types in a single place. Eg change of vintage furniture with furniture that is more modern.
Therefore will be the kitchen which is lengthy. Properly, you are able to work this around by switching features or adding a Toilet Flood Water Images Reverse Search ( Bathroom Flooded #6) in a room that's also wide. Together with bedroom for instance most of the kitchen, while half of the room utilized being a storage.