Breezebreeze1 (brēz),USA pronunciation n., v., breezed, breez•ing.
- a wind or current of air, esp. a light or moderate one.
- a wind of 4–31 mph (2–14 m/sec).
- an easy task;
something done or carried on without difficulty: Finding people to join in the adventure was a breeze.
- [Chiefly Brit. Informal.]a disturbance or quarrel.
- shoot or bat the breeze, [Slang.]
- to converse aimlessly;
- to talk nonsense or exaggerate the truth: He likes to shoot the breeze, so don't take everything he says seriously.
- (of the wind) to blow a breeze (usually used impersonally with it as subject): It breezed from the west all day.
- to move in a self-confident or jaunty manner: She breezed up to the police officer and asked for directions.
- to proceed quickly and easily;
move rapidly without intense effort (often fol. by along, into, or through): He breezed through the task. The car breezed along the highway.
- to cause to move in an easy or effortless manner, esp. at less than full speed: The boy breezed the horse around the track.
- breeze in, [Slang.]
- to win effortlessly: He breezed in with an election plurality of 200,000.
- Also, breeze into or out. to move or act with a casual or careless attitude: He breezed out without paying attention to anyone.
- breeze up, Atlantic States. to become windy.
Ceilingceil•ing (sē′ling),USA pronunciation n.
- the overhead interior surface of a room.
- the top limit imposed by law on the amount of money that can be charged or spent or the quantity of goods that can be produced or sold.
- the maximum altitude from which the earth can be seen on a particular day, usually equal to the distance between the earth and the base of the lowest cloud bank.
- Also called absolute ceiling. the maximum altitude at which a particular aircraft can operate under specified conditions.
- the height above ground level of the lowest layer of clouds that cover more than half of the sky.
- a lining applied for structural reasons to a framework, esp. in the interior surfaces of a ship or boat.
- Also called ceil′ing piece′. [Theat.]the ceiling or top of an interior set, made of cloth, a flat, or two or more flats hinged together.
- the act or work of a person who makes or finishes a ceiling.
- vaulting, as in a medieval church.
- hit the ceiling, [Informal.]to become enraged: When he saw the amount of the bill, he hit the ceiling.
Fanfan1 (fan),USA pronunciation n., v., fanned, fan•ning.
- any device for producing a current of air by the movement of a broad surface or a number of such surfaces.
- an implement of feathers, leaves, paper, cloth, etc., often in the shape of a long triangle or of a semicircle, for waving lightly in the hand to create a cooling current of air about a person: We sat on the veranda, cooling ourselves with palm-leaf fans.
- anything resembling such an implement, as the tail of a bird.
- any of various devices consisting essentially of a series of radiating vanes or blades attached to and revolving with a central hublike portion to produce a current of air: ceiling fan; wall fan.
- a series of revolving blades supplying air for winnowing or cleaning grain.
- [Horol.]fly1 (def. 34).
- a semicircular decoration of bunting.
- [Physical Geog.]an alluvial fan.
- hit the fan, [Slang.]to become suddenly more awkward, embarrassing, or troublesome: When news of the incident was leaked to the press, everything hit the fan at once.
- to move or agitate (the air) with or as if with a fan.
- to cause air to blow upon, as from a fan;
cool or refresh with or as if with a fan: He fanned his face with a newspaper.
- to stir to activity with or as if with a fan: to fan a flame; to fan emotions.
- (of a breeze, current of air, etc.) to blow upon, as if driven by a fan: A cool breeze fanned the shore.
- to spread out like a fan: The dealer fanned the cards.
- to move (oneself ) quickly: You'll fan your tail out of here if you know what's good for you.
- to winnow, esp. by an artificial current of air.
- [Baseball.](of a pitcher) to strike out (a batter).
- [Chiefly South Midland and Southern U.S.]to punish by spanking;
spank: Your mother will fan you good if you break that dish.
- to strike, swing, or brush lightly at something.
- [Western U.S.](chiefly cowboy use). to slap the flanks of (a horse or other animal) repeatedly with a hat to get it to move or move faster.
- to spread out like a fan (often fol. by out): The forest fire fanned out in all directions.
- [Baseball.](of a batter) to strike out, usually by swinging at and missing the pitch charged as the third strike.
Manualman•u•al (man′yo̅o̅ əl),USA pronunciation adj.
- done, operated, worked, etc., by the hand or hands rather than by an electrical or electronic device: a manual gearshift.
- involving or using human effort, skill, power, energy, etc.;
physical: manual labor.
- of or pertaining to the hand or hands: manual deformities.
- of the nature of a manual or handbook: manual instructions.
- a small book, esp. one giving information or instructions: a manual of mathematical tables.
- a nonelectric or nonelectronic typewriter;
a typewriter whose keys and carriage may be powered solely by the typist's hands.
- the prescribed drill in handling a rifle: the manual of arms.
- a keyboard, esp. one of several belonging to a pipe organ.
- See manual transmission.
Hello there, this post is about Harbor Breeze Lansing Ceiling Fan Manual ( Ceiling Fan E206035 #1). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 756 x 756. It's file size is only 28 KB. If You desired to download This image to Your PC, you may Click here. You could too download more photos by clicking the photo below or see more at here: Ceiling Fan E206035.
Wood surfaces you can find so many different shades outthere in the market then I'm certain a product is to fit possibly the wildest suggestions designers. Though being imaginative and forcing on the restrictions of traditional-style is always welcome in the interior-design marketplace continues to be extremely important to follow tips and particular regulations to prevent some of the faults embarrassing Harbor Breeze Lansing Ceiling Fan Manual ( Ceiling Fan E206035 #1) style.
Stay away from dark flooring in a tiny area with black surfaces - it will produce the room more thick and dismal (observe how surfaces made from black timber). Black hues bring out the heat of another elements of decoration. For walls and light colored surfaces ceilings go in locations with reduced.
The space size, structure and colour of large roofs, the walls and also the color of the furniture should be your first consideration whenever choosing colors for your flooring. For the ultimate layout to be successful ought to be complementary hues. The brand new floor should match the prevailing wood floors to keep the ethics and stream of the house.
Under you'll find some simple-but highly-effective tips to keep in mind when selecting the Harbor Breeze Lansing Ceiling Fan Manual ( Ceiling Fan E206035 #1) to your interior.