FORDford (fôrd, fōrd),USA pronunciation n.
- a place where a river or other body of water is shallow enough to be crossed by wading.
- to cross (a river, stream, etc.) at a ford.
RANGERrang•er (rān′jər),USA pronunciation n.
- See forest ranger.
- one of a body of armed guards who patrol a region.
- (cap.) a U.S. soldier in World War II specially trained for making surprise raids and attacks in small groups. Cf. commando (def. 1).
- a soldier specially trained in the techniques of guerrilla warfare, esp. in jungle terrain.
- a person who ranges or roves.
- (esp. in Texas) a member of the state police.
- a keeper of a royal forest or park.
- wale1 (def. 5).
- (cap.) one of a series of instrumented U.S. space probes launched in the 1960s that transmitted closeup pictures of the moon before impacting the lunar surface.
FRONTfront (frunt),USA pronunciation n.
- the foremost part or surface of anything.
- the part or side of anything that faces forward: the front of a jacket.
- the part or side of anything, as a building, that seems to look out or to be directed forward: He sat in the front of the restaurant.
- any side or face, as of a building.
- a façade, considered with respect to its architectural treatment or material: a cast-iron front.
- a property line along a street or the like: a fifty-foot front.
- a place or position directly before anything: We decided to plant trees in the front.
- a position of leadership in a particular endeavor or field: She rose to the front of her profession.
- the foremost line or part of an army.
- a line of battle.
- the place where combat operations are carried on.
- an area of activity, conflict, or competition: news from the business front.
- land facing a road, river, etc.
- a promenade along a seashore.
- a distinguished person listed as an official of an organization, for the sake of prestige, and who is usually inactive.
- a person or thing that serves as a cover or disguise for some other activity, esp. one of a secret, disreputable, or illegal nature;
a blind: The store was a front for foreign agents.
- outward impression of rank, position, or wealth.
- bearing or demeanor in confronting anything: a calm front.
self-importance: That clerk has the most outrageous front.
- the forehead, or the entire face: the statue's gracefully chiseled front.
- a coalition or movement to achieve a particular end, usually political: the people's front.
- something attached or worn at the breast, as a shirt front or a dickey: to spill gravy down one's front.
- an interface or zone of transition between two dissimilar air masses.
- the auditorium.
- the business offices of a theater.
- the front of the stage;
- in front, in a forward place or position: Sit down, you in front!
- in front of:
- ahead of: to walk in front of a moving crowd.
- outside the entrance of: to wait in front of a house.
- in the presence of: to behave badly in front of company.
- out front:
- outside the entrance: He's waiting out front.
- ahead of competitors: This advertising campaign ought to put our business way out front.
- [Theat.]in the audience or auditorium.
frankly: Say what you mean out front.
- up front:
- in advance;
before anything else: You'll have to make a payment of $5,000 up front.
direct: I want you to be up front with me.
- of or pertaining to the front.
- situated in or at the front: front seats.
- (of a speech sound) articulated with the tongue blade relatively far forward in the mouth, as the sounds of lay.
- to have the front toward;
face: Our house fronts the lake.
- to meet face to face;
- to face in opposition, hostility, or defiance.
- to furnish or supply a front to: to front a building with sandstone.
- to serve as a front to: A long, sloping lawn fronted their house.
- to provide an introduction to;
introduce: a recorded message that is fronted with a singing commercial.
- to lead (a jazz or dance band).
- to articulate (a speech sound) at a position farther front in the mouth.
- to move (a constituent) to the beginning of a clause or sentence.
- to have or turn the front in some specified direction: Our house fronts on the lake.
- to serve as a cover or disguise for another activity, esp. something of a disreputable or illegal nature: The shop fronts for a narcotics ring.
- (used to call or command someone to come, look, etc., to the front, as in an order to troops on parade or in calling a hotel bellboy to the front desk): Front and center, on the double!
REARrear1 (rēr),USA pronunciation n.
- the back of something, as distinguished from the front: The porch is at the rear of the house.
- the space or position behind something: The bus driver asked the passengers to move to the rear.
- the buttocks;
- the hindmost portion of an army, fleet, etc.
- bring up the rear, to be at the end;
follow behind: The army retreated, and the fleeing civilian population brought up the rear.
- pertaining to or situated at the rear of something: the rear door of a bus.
TRADEtrade (trād),USA pronunciation n., v., trad•ed, trad•ing, adj.
- the act or process of buying, selling, or exchanging commodities, at either wholesale or retail, within a country or between countries: domestic trade; foreign trade.
- a purchase or sale;
business deal or transaction.
- an exchange of items, usually without payment of money.
- any occupation pursued as a business or livelihood.
- some line of skilled manual or mechanical work;
craft: the trade of a carpenter; printer's trade.
- people engaged in a particular line of business: a lecture of interest only to the trade.
- market: an increase in the tourist trade.
- a field of business activity: a magazine for the furniture trade.
- the customers of a business establishment.
- [Informal.]See trade paper.
- trades. See trade wind (def. 1).
- to buy and sell;
- to exchange: to trade seats.
- to carry on trade.
- to traffic (usually fol. by in): a tyrant who trades in human lives.
- to make an exchange.
- to make one's purchases;
- trade down, to exchange a more valuable or desirable item for a less valuable or desirable one.
- trade in, to give (a used article) as payment to be credited toward a purchase: We trade in our car every three years.
- trade off, to exchange something for or with another.
- trade on or upon, to turn to one's advantage, esp. selfishly or unfairly;
exploit: to trade on the weaknesses of others.
- trade up, to exchange a less valuable or desirable item for a more valuable or desirable one.
trad ′a•ble, trade′a•ble, adj.
- of or pertaining to trade or commerce.
- used by, serving, or intended for a particular trade: trade journal.
- Also, trades. of, composed of, or serving the members of a trade: a trade club.
trade ′less, adj.
RACKSrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.
Hi peoples, this picture is about FORD PX RANGER FRONT & REAR FIXED TRADE RACKS . ( Ladder Rack Ford Ranger #3). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 744 x 558. This image's file size is only 108 KB. If You decided to download This blog post to Your PC, you could Click here. You also also see more images by clicking the following picture or see more at here: Ladder Rack Ford Ranger.
If you would like a classic type or setting that is stylish, you can use a bed that's a view structure carving motifs either carving straightforward or challenging, lifestyle and statue make the original look fuller and satisfied etnic, if you prefer the luxuries make use of a place rest with a sample or a high cover, with additional fabric course gives temperature and luxury within your space,
Simple bed may be used for a space in a contemporary style, it looks that reflect a dynamic impression of the form have been requested, the design which could be the present trend will be the pattern of modern craft that greets contemporary style makes an equivalent contemporary for you apply to your bed-room which minimalist style. The rooms, nonetheless, must adapt within the household as a whole to the areas.
In case your household bedroom space is bound, including residences, as the desires and capability of one's material a great deal, and whereas you type a practical but requires a lot of house. You are able to apply with drawers to the Ladder Rack Ford Ranger - compartment, of course you should be wise in all positions you'll be able to apply right near the remaining or before class, doesn't defy the principles of your action along with area and already ideal therefore unimpressed slim.