FrenchFrench (french),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of France, its inhabitants, or their language, culture, etc.: French cooking.
- the people of France and their direct descendants.
- a Romance language spoken in France, parts of Belgium and Switzerland, and in areas colonized after 1500 by France. Abbr.: F
- (often l.c.) to prepare (food) according to a French method.
- (often l.c.) to cut (snap beans) into slivers or thin strips before cooking.
- (often l.c.) to trim the meat from the end of (a rib chop).
- (often l.c.) to prepare (meat) for cooking by slicing it into strips and pounding.
- to short-sheet (a bed).
- (often l.c.) Slang (vulgar). to give oral stimulation of the penis or vulva.
Provincialpro•vin•cial (prə vin′shəl),USA pronunciation adj.
- belonging or peculiar to some particular province;
local: the provincial newspaper.
- of or pertaining to the provinces: provincial customs; provincial dress.
- having or showing the manners, viewpoints, etc., considered characteristic of unsophisticated inhabitants of a province;
narrow or illiberal;
parochial: a provincial point of view.
- (often cap.) [Fine Arts.]noting or pertaining to the styles of architecture, furniture, etc., found in the provinces, esp. when imitating styles currently or formerly in fashion in or around the capital: Italian Provincial.
- [Hist.]of or pertaining to any of the American provinces of Great Britain.
- a person who lives in or comes from the provinces.
- a person who lacks urban sophistication or broad-mindedness.
- the head of an ecclesiastical province.
- a member of a religious order presiding over the order in a given district or province.
Stylestyle (stīl),USA pronunciation n., v. styled, styl•ing.
- a particular kind, sort, or type, as with reference to form, appearance, or character: the baroque style; The style of the house was too austere for their liking.
- a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting: They do these things in a grand style.
- a mode of living, as with respect to expense or display.
- an elegant, fashionable, or luxurious mode of living: to live in style.
- a mode of fashion, as in dress, esp. good or approved fashion;
- the mode of expressing thought in writing or speaking by selecting and arranging words, considered with respect to clearness, effectiveness, euphony, or the like, that is characteristic of a group, period, person, personality, etc.: to write in the style of Faulkner; a familiar style; a pompous, pedantic style.
- those components or features of a literary composition that have to do with the form of expression rather than the content of the thought expressed: His writing is all style and no substance.
- manner or tone adopted in discourse or conversation: a patronizing style of addressing others.
- a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode or form of construction or execution in any art or work: Her painting is beginning to show a personal style.
- a descriptive or distinguishing appellation, esp. a legal, official, or recognized title: a firm trading under the style of Smith, Jones, & Co.
- stylus (defs. 1, 2).
- the gnomon of a sundial.
- a method of reckoning time. Cf. New Style, old style (def. 2).
- a small, pointed process or part.
- a narrow, usually cylindrical and more or less filiform extension of the pistil, which, when present, bears the stigma at its apex. See diag. under flower.
- the rules or customs of typography, punctuation, spelling, and related matters used by a newspaper, magazine, publishing house, etc., or in a specific publication.
- go out of style, to become unfashionable: The jacket he's wearing went out of style ten years ago.
- in style, fashionable.
- to call by a given title or appellation;
call: The pope is styled His or Your Holiness.
- to design or arrange in accordance with a given or new style: to style an evening dress; to style one's hair.
- to bring into conformity with a specific style or give a specific style to: Please style this manuscript.
- to do decorative work with a style or stylus.
Sofaso•fa (sō′fə),USA pronunciation n.
- a long, upholstered couch with a back and two arms or raised ends.
Hello there, this image is about French Provincial Style Sofa (lovely French Provincial Settee #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1660 x 934. This attachment's file size is just 212 KB. If You decided to save It to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You may also see more images by clicking the following photo or see more at this post: French Provincial Settee.
These days, with all the use of showcases getting increasingly more common, decorating suggestions are increasingly significant. Experience and the more mirrors to the wall, the higher the appearance of a bathroom that provides a larger picture of the area that is small.
The notion of decorating a French Provincial Style Sofa (lovely French Provincial Settee #3) might be transformed often so the bathroom is definitely a much better area. You're able to enhance your bath experience together with the appropriate wall design. As the use of water and humidity from hotwater can in fact hurt this wall design, the usage of wallhangings shunned inside the toilet. The youngstersis bathrooms also provide individual wall accessories.
Many love a common cartoon heroes to display on their bathroom walls. The use of the right pastel hues and shades can also be essential in building the design that is proper. Finally, the combination of the right bathroom ceiling lamps and light hues create the toilet wall a great issue to consider. No matter what your creative, the space kind can not be changed by the bathroom wall. Nonetheless, it is possible to educate all of your creativity to create some life and coloring while in the bath experience.