Systemssys•tem (sis′təm),USA pronunciation n.
- an assemblage or combination of things or parts forming a complex or unitary whole: a mountain system; a railroad system.
- any assemblage or set of correlated members: a system of currency; a system of shorthand characters.
- an ordered and comprehensive assemblage of facts, principles, doctrines, or the like in a particular field of knowledge or thought: a system of philosophy.
- a coordinated body of methods or a scheme or plan of procedure;
organizational scheme: a system of government.
- any formulated, regular, or special method or plan of procedure: a system of marking, numbering, or measuring; a winning system at bridge.
- due method or orderly manner of arrangement or procedure: There is no system in his work.
- the world or universe.
- a number of heavenly bodies associated and acting together according to certain natural laws: the solar system.
- a hypothesis or theory of the disposition and arrangements of the heavenly bodies by which their phenomena, motions, changes, etc., are explained: the Ptolemaic system; the Copernican system.
- an assemblage of organs or related tissues concerned with the same function: the nervous system; the digestive system.
- the entire human or animal body considered as a functioning unit: an ingredient toxic to the system.
- one's psychological makeup, esp. with reference to desires or preoccupations: to get something out of one's system.
- a method or scheme of classification: the Linnean system of plants.
- (sometimes cap.) the prevailing structure or organization of society, business, or politics or of society in general;
establishment (usually prec. by the): to work within the system instead of trying to change it.
- a major division of rocks comprising sedimentary deposits and igneous masses formed during a single geologic period.
- [Physical Chem.]a combination of two or more phases, as a binary system, each of which consists of one or more substances, that is attaining or is in equilibrium.
- a working combination of hardware, software, and data communications devices.
- either of the two groups of 16 playing squares on four alternate columns.
Privacypri•va•cy (prī′və sē;[Brit.]also priv′ə sē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -cies.
- the state of being private;
retirement or seclusion.
- the state of being free from intrusion or disturbance in one's private life or affairs: the right to privacy.
- [Archaic.]a private place.
Policypol•i•cy1 (pol′ə sē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -cies.
- a definite course of action adopted for the sake of expediency, facility, etc.: We have a new company policy.
- a course of action adopted and pursued by a government, ruler, political party, etc.: our nation's foreign policy.
- action or procedure conforming to or considered with reference to prudence or expediency: It was good policy to consent.
shrewdness: Showing great policy, he pitted his enemies against one another.
It could additionally assimilate with different previous table seats. Objects for example tables backyard / huge potted plants patio, and chairs may also enhance the beauty of the house.The old house's interior isn't like a residence nowadays. Space's division occasionally looks weird. As the bedroom is very thin eg therefore roomy family area.
In addition to replacing the shelf, employ some components present in older residences, as an example, the selection of elegant lounge pillows, wallhangings design pop art, or even a container of colorful bottles. Pick which have modifications of bigger colors, clean traces and texture. Incorporate both of these types in one single place. Eg change of classic furniture with upholstery that's more contemporary.
A look more luxurious inside will be long before underside also made by drapery. Among the items that might appear unpleasant is probably the racks of previous had started rotting. Change with open shelves of lumber, might be contaminants or solid wood. Present also vintage accessories you've. Available shelves will even provide a contemporary minimalist hint that house that is old does not look like a memorial.