Mymy (mī),USA pronunciation pron.
- (a form of the possessive case of I used as an attributive adjective): My soup is cold.
- Also, my-my. (used as an exclamation of mild surprise or dismay): My, what a big house this is! My-my, how old he looks!
Backyardback•yard (bak′yärd′),USA pronunciation n.
- the portion of a lot or building site behind a house, structure, or the like, sometimes fenced, walled, etc.
- a familiar or nearby area;
Rinkrink (ringk),USA pronunciation n.
- a smooth expanse of ice for ice-skating, often artificially prepared and inside a building or arena.
- a smooth floor, usually of wood, for roller-skating.
- a building or enclosure for ice-skating or roller-skating;
- an area of ice marked off for the game of curling.
- a section of a bowling green where a match can be played.
- a set of players on one side in a lawn-bowling or curling match.
Hi folks, this attachment is about My Childhood Backyard Rink (awesome Making Ice Rink In Backyard #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 760 x 448. This image's file size is only 53 KB. If You want to save This post to Your PC, you have to Click here. You might also download more pictures by clicking the following image or read more at this article: Making Ice Rink In Backyard.
This stand is sold with natural or metallic color for example grey, dark or bright. Chairs are utilized also basic rather than excessive with all the number of 3 chairs. Because the size isn't too large, this stand is just useful for chattering and eating alone. Supplies employed ie metal or glass.
The My Childhood Backyard Rink (awesome Making Ice Rink In Backyard #5) suitable for natural sort of home house. This natural desk features a square-shape that's larger than wood or MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) to be able to create a more natural impact. This table combines natural shades like brown and bright.
Tabletops also larger so that it may be used to place fruits, kitchen tools including spoons, plates, etc. Seats was previously trim using a rectangular or spherical legs are small and lean to be able to prevent the feeling of rigidity within the home.