Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Feetfeet (fēt),USA pronunciation n.
- a pl. of foot.
- drag one's feet, to act or proceed slowly or without enthusiasm;
to be reluctant to act, comply, etc.: We can't begin the project until the steering committee stops dragging its feet.
- on one's feet:
- in a standing position.
- in an independent or secure position: The loan helped him get on his feet again.
- in a restored or recovered state;
able to continue: Psychotherapy helped her get back on her feet after her breakdown.
- sit at the feet of, to attend upon as a disciple or follower: American writers and painters no longer sit at the feet of Europeans.
- stand on one's own feet:
- to be financially self-supporting.
- to be independent: Overprotective parents do not prepare their children to stand on their own feet.Also, stand on one's own two feet.
- sweep one off one's feet, to impress or overwhelm by ability, enthusiasm, or charm: The gaiety of the occasion swept them off their feet.
Howdy peoples, this picture is about Chair Feet (lovely Feet For Chairs Nice Look #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 825 x 489. This photo's file size is only 41 KB. Wether You ought to download It to Your computer, you should Click here. You might also download more images by clicking the following picture or see more at this post: Feet For Chairs.
In contrast to the houses in the Northwest to the households in Chair Feet (lovely Feet For Chairs Nice Look #5) is still thought to be one of the places that needs to be there. This is actually commensurate with the lifestyle of the country that loves to socialize and visit eachother between relatives. Although a lot of contemporary houses which have a notion due to limited property but with the interiordesign minimalist livingroom, a particular place to get appointments the people closest for you may also appear stylish and gorgeous.
You're able to towards the experts publish the inside style of contemporary minimalist livingroom ofcourse, as it will undoubtedly be carry satisfaction however many persons prefer to do-it myself. At the same time for you to tell your guests you can also express your tastebuds in this room. The family room can also be seen as a depiction of the type of owner or residence as this can be where you are able to give a first impression to your guests. Pursuing you will be not merely made by some creativity in to a search excellent but additionally makes it seem stylish.
Use non- bulkhead that is permanent. You'll be able to select curtains or any portable wood bulkhead as a buffer between your living room to a different place inside your home. That will accomplish a pretty purpose when this has offered lovely accessories to numerous kinds of bulkhead.