EuropeanEu•ro•pe•an (yŏŏr′ə pē′ən, yûr′-),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to Europe or its inhabitants.
- native to or derived from Europe: traditional European customs; European languages.
- a native or inhabitant of Europe.
- a person of European descent.
- (in East Africa and Asia) a white person;
Sleepsleep (slēp),USA pronunciation v., slept, sleep•ing, n.
- to take the rest afforded by a suspension of voluntary bodily functions and the natural suspension, complete or partial, of consciousness;
cease being awake.
- to assume, esp. at night, a state similar to the sleep of animals, marked by closing of petals, leaves, etc.
- to be dormant, quiescent, or inactive, as faculties.
- to be careless or unalert;
allow one's alertness, vigilance, or attentiveness to lie dormant: While England slept, Germany prepared for war.
- to lie in death: They are sleeping in their tombs.
- to take rest in (a specified kind of sleep): He slept the sleep of the innocent.
- to accommodate for sleeping;
have sleeping accommodations for: This trailer sleeps three people.
- to spend or pass in sleep (usually fol. by away or out): to sleep the day away.
- to recover from the effects of (a headache, hangover, etc.) by sleeping (usually fol. by off or away).
- sleep around, [Informal.]to have sexual relations with many partners, esp. in a casual way;
be sexually promiscuous.
- sleep in:
- (esp. of domestic help) to sleep where one is employed.
- to sleep beyond one's usual time of arising.
- sleep on, to postpone making a decision about for at least a day: to sleep on a proposal till the end of the week.
- sleep out:
- (esp. of domestic help) to sleep away from one's place of employment.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]to sleep away from one's home.
- to sleep outdoors.
- sleep over, to spend one or more nights in a place other than one's own home: Two friends will sleep over this weekend.
- sleep together, to be sexual partners;
have a sexual relationship.
- sleep with, to have sexual relations with.
- the state of a person, animal, or plant that sleeps.
- a period of sleeping: a brief sleep.
- dormancy or inactivity.
- the repose of death.
- sleeper (def. 10).
- put to sleep, to put (an animal) to death in a humane way: to put a sick old dog to sleep.
Systemssys•tem (sis′təm),USA pronunciation n.
- an assemblage or combination of things or parts forming a complex or unitary whole: a mountain system; a railroad system.
- any assemblage or set of correlated members: a system of currency; a system of shorthand characters.
- an ordered and comprehensive assemblage of facts, principles, doctrines, or the like in a particular field of knowledge or thought: a system of philosophy.
- a coordinated body of methods or a scheme or plan of procedure;
organizational scheme: a system of government.
- any formulated, regular, or special method or plan of procedure: a system of marking, numbering, or measuring; a winning system at bridge.
- due method or orderly manner of arrangement or procedure: There is no system in his work.
- the world or universe.
- a number of heavenly bodies associated and acting together according to certain natural laws: the solar system.
- a hypothesis or theory of the disposition and arrangements of the heavenly bodies by which their phenomena, motions, changes, etc., are explained: the Ptolemaic system; the Copernican system.
- an assemblage of organs or related tissues concerned with the same function: the nervous system; the digestive system.
- the entire human or animal body considered as a functioning unit: an ingredient toxic to the system.
- one's psychological makeup, esp. with reference to desires or preoccupations: to get something out of one's system.
- a method or scheme of classification: the Linnean system of plants.
- (sometimes cap.) the prevailing structure or organization of society, business, or politics or of society in general;
establishment (usually prec. by the): to work within the system instead of trying to change it.
- a major division of rocks comprising sedimentary deposits and igneous masses formed during a single geologic period.
- [Physical Chem.]a combination of two or more phases, as a binary system, each of which consists of one or more substances, that is attaining or is in equilibrium.
- a working combination of hardware, software, and data communications devices.
- either of the two groups of 16 playing squares on four alternate columns.
Hi there, this attachment is about Sovn European Sleep Systems (marvelous Mattress Materials #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 930 x 620. It's file size is only 59 KB. If You decided to save This blog post to Your computer, you should Click here. You may also download more photos by clicking the following picture or see more at this post: Mattress Materials.
Are you having difficulty identifying which lamps is likely to be selected for simply just, or your Mattress Materials the very best illumination style for you? Properly, nowadays can be your lucky evening because we shall provide you with four remarkable tips on how to choose the ideal illumination on your bedroom! Bedside lamps are a must in nearly every room.
However, it is sometimes not enough, so you should consider it to contemplate exactly how many plainly illuminated places you ought to have within your bedroom. You choose to use possibly or somewhat wall sconce a lamp as your bedroom light and can go with different methods.
The biggest thing is always to select the remedy that best matches your preferences whether beauty or their place is linked. It's vital that you decide why the particular lighting is set not there and here.