Ledled (led),USA pronunciation v.
- pt. and pp. of lead 1.
light-emitting diode: a semiconductor diode that emits light when conducting current and is used in electronic equipment, esp. for displaying readings on digital watches, calculators, etc.
Lightlight1 (līt),USA pronunciation n., adj., -er, -est, v., light•ed or lit, light•ing.
- something that makes things visible or affords illumination: All colors depend on light.
- Also called luminous energy, radiant energy. electromagnetic radiation to which the organs of sight react, ranging in wavelength from about 400 to 700 nm and propagated at a speed of 186,282 mi./sec (299,972 km/sec), considered variously as a wave, corpuscular, or quantum phenomenon.
- a similar form of radiant energy that does not affect the retina, as ultraviolet or infrared rays.
- the sensation produced by stimulation of the organs of sight.
- an illuminating agent or source, as the sun, a lamp, or a beacon.
- the radiance or illumination from a particular source: the light of a candle.
- the illumination from the sun;
daylight: We awoke at the first light.
- daybreak or dawn: when light appeared in the east.
- daytime: Summer has more hours of light.
- a particular light or illumination in which an object seen takes on a certain appearance: viewing the portrait in dim light.
- a device for or means of igniting, as a spark, flame, or match: Could you give me a light?
- a traffic light: Don't cross till the light changes.
- the aspect in which a thing appears or is regarded: Try to look at the situation in a more cheerful light.
- the state of being visible, exposed to view, or revealed to public notice or knowledge;
limelight: Stardom has placed her in the light.
- a person who is an outstanding leader, celebrity, or example;
luminary: He became one of the leading lights of Restoration drama.
- the effect of light falling on an object or scene as represented in a picture.
- one of the brightest parts of a picture.
- a gleam or sparkle, as in the eyes.
- a measure or supply of light;
illumination: The wall cuts off our light.
- spiritual illumination or awareness;
- Also called day. one compartment of a window or window sash.
- a window, esp. a small one.
- mental insight;
- lights, the information, ideas, or mental capacities possessed: to act according to one's lights.
- a lighthouse.
- [Archaic.]the eyesight.
- bring to light, to discover or reveal: The excavations brought to light the remnants of an ancient civilization.
- come to light, to be discovered or revealed: Some previously undiscovered letters have lately come to light.
- hide one's light under a bushel, to conceal or suppress one's talents or successes.
- in a good (or bad ) light, under favorable (or unfavorable) circumstances: She worshiped him, but then she'd only seen him in a good light.
- in (the) light of, taking into account;
considering: It was necessary to review the decision in the light of recent developments.
- light at the end of the tunnel, a prospect of success, relief, or redemption: We haven't solved the problem yet, but we're beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel.
- see the light:
- to come into existence or being.
- to be made public.
- to begin to accept or understand a point of view one formerly opposed: Her father was opposed to her attending an out-of-town college, but he finally saw the light.
- shed or throw light on, to clarify;
clear up: His deathbed confession threw light on a mystery of long standing.
- having light or illumination;
well-lighted: the lightest room in the entire house.
- pale, whitish, or not deep or dark in color: a light blue.
- (of coffee or tea) containing enough milk or cream to produce a light color.
- to set burning, as a candle, lamp, fire, match, or cigarette;
- to turn or switch on (an electric light): One flick of the master switch lights all the lamps in the room.
- to give light to;
furnish with light or illumination: The room is lighted by two large chandeliers.
- to make (an area or object) bright with or as if with light (often fol. by up): Hundreds of candles lighted up the ballroom.
- to cause (the face, surroundings, etc.) to brighten, esp. with joy, animation, or the like (often fol. by up): A smile lit up her face. Her presence lighted up the room.
- to guide or conduct with a light: a candle to light you to bed.
- to take fire or become kindled: The damp wood refused to light.
- to ignite a cigar, cigarette, or pipe for purposes of smoking (usually fol. by up): He took out a pipe and lighted up before speaking.
- to become illuminated when switched on: This table lamp won't light.
- to become bright, as with light or color (often fol. by up): The sky lights up at sunset.
- to brighten with animation or joy, as the face or eyes (often fol. by up).
Tubestube (to̅o̅b, tyo̅o̅b),USA pronunciation n., v., tubed, tub•ing.
- a hollow, usually cylindrical body of metal, glass, rubber, or other material, used esp. for conveying or containing liquids or gases.
- a small, collapsible, cylinder of metal or plastic sealed at one end and having a capped opening at the other from which paint, toothpaste, or some other semifluid substance may be squeezed.
- any hollow, cylindrical vessel or organ: the bronchial tubes.
- any hollow, elongated body or part.
- the united lower portion of a gamopetalous corolla or a gamosepalous calyx.
- See inner tube.
- See electron tube.
- a television set.
- See mailing tube.
- the tubular tunnel in which an underground railroad runs.
- the railroad itself.
- [Surfing Slang.]the curled hollow formed on the underside of a cresting wave.
- subway (def. 1).
- [Australian Slang.]a can of beer.
- [Older Slang.]a telescope.
- down the tube or tubes, [Informal.]into a ruined, wasted, or abandoned state or condition.
- to furnish with a tube or tubes.
- to convey or enclose in a tube.
- to form into the shape of a tube;
Energyen•er•gy (en′ər jē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -gies.
- the capacity for vigorous activity;
available power: I eat chocolate to get quick energy.
- an adequate or abundant amount of such power: I seem to have no energy these days.
- Often, energies. a feeling of tension caused or seeming to be caused by an excess of such power: to work off one's energies at tennis.
- an exertion of such power: She plays tennis with great energy.
- the habit of vigorous activity;
vigor as a characteristic: Foreigners both admire and laugh at American energy.
- the ability to act, lead others, effect, etc., forcefully.
- forcefulness of expression: a writing style abounding with energy.
- the capacity to do work;
the property of a system that diminishes when the system does work on any other system, by an amount equal to the work so done;
potential energy. Symbol: E
- any source of usable power, as fossil fuel, electricity, or solar radiation.
Lampslamp (lamp),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various devices furnishing artificial light, as by electricity or gas. Cf. fluorescent lamp, incandescent lamp.
- a container for an inflammable liquid, as oil, which is burned at a wick as a means of illumination.
- a source of intellectual or spiritual light: the lamp of learning.
- any of various devices furnishing heat, ultraviolet, or other radiation: an infrared lamp.
- a celestial body that gives off light, as the moon or a star.
- a torch.
- lamps, the eyes.
- smell of the lamp, to give evidence of laborious study or effort: His dissertation smells of the lamp.
- to look at;
Howdy there, this blog post is about Led Light Tubes #2 Energy Saving Lamps. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 891 x 486. It's file size is just 27 KB. Wether You want to download It to Your computer, you may Click here. You might too download more attachments by clicking the photo below or see more at here: Led Light Tubes.
Everyone understands that colour is one for making a lovely room style of the most critical components. Shade is definitely a vital part for developing , decorating or remodeling models, so selecting the most appropriate hues have to be carefully considered.
The bed room is a location where we relax, a haven where we sleep when we are tired, tired of the everyday schedule, or simply whenever we are sick. The sack may be the spot wherever we desired to be alone, study a popular novel or simply stay silent. Areas must be a location that will create us feel comfortable.
The colour may force influence on understanding emotion and interaction as previously mentioned in the previous guide. Consequently, you should spend particular attention in deciding on the best coloring for your family rooms.