Bathbath1 (bath, bäth),USA pronunciation n., pl. baths (baᵺz, bäᵺz, baths, bäths),USA pronunciation v.
- a washing or immersion of something, esp. the body, in water, steam, etc., as for cleansing or medical treatment: I take a bath every day. Give the dog a bath.
- a quantity of water or other liquid used for this purpose: running a bath.
- a container for water or other cleansing liquid, as a bathtub.
- a room equipped for bathing;
bathroom: The house has two baths.
- a building containing rooms or apartments with equipment for bathing;
- Often, baths. one of the elaborate bathing establishments of the ancients: the baths of Caracalla.
- Usually, baths. a town or resort visited for medical treatment by bathing or the like;
- a preparation, as an acid solution, in which something is immersed.
- the container for such a preparation.
- a device for controlling the temperature of something by the use of a surrounding medium, as sand, water, oil, etc.
- the depressed hearth of a steelmaking furnace.
- the molten metal being made into steel in a steelmaking furnace.
- the state of being covered by a liquid, as perspiration: in a bath of sweat.
- take a bath, [Informal.]to suffer a large financial loss: Many investors are taking a bath on their bond investments.
- to wash or soak in a bath.
Bathroombath•room (bath′ro̅o̅m′, -rŏŏm′, bäth′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a room equipped for taking a bath or shower.
- toilet (def. 2).
- go to or use the bathroom, to use the toilet;
urinate or defecate.
Exhaustex•haust (ig zôst′),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to drain of strength or energy, wear out, or fatigue greatly, as a person: I have exhausted myself working.
- to use up or consume completely;
expend the whole of: He exhausted a fortune in stock-market speculation.
- to draw out all that is essential in (a subject, topic, etc.);
treat or study thoroughly.
- to empty by drawing out the contents: to exhaust a tank of fuel oil.
- to create a vacuum in.
- to draw out or drain off completely.
- to deprive wholly of useful or essential properties, possessions, resources, etc.
- to deprive of ingredients by the use of solvents, as a drug.
- to destroy the fertility of (soil), as by intensive cultivation.
- to pass out or escape, as spent steam from the cylinder of an engine.
- the escape of steam or gases from the cylinder of an engine.
- the steam or gases ejected.
- Also called exhaust system. the parts of an engine through which the exhaust is ejected.
Hi peoples, this photo is about Tags: Bath Fan, Bathroom Exhaust . ( Bathroom Exhaust Fan Venting Options #2). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 493 x 495. It's file size is only 31 KB. If You want to download It to Your computer, you have to Click here. You could too see more pictures by clicking the following photo or read more at here: Bathroom Exhaust Fan Venting Options.
Bathroom Exhaust Fan Venting Options design has changed into a favored design of many individuals for their residence. The design is elegant, simple and contemporary look has fascinated many people to utilize for their occupancy. Getting a contemporary look that is contemporary lovely? The furniture is made for contemporary style fashion has an attribute that was appealing.
Now with modern modern home design, room is manufactured open and vibrant with day light while in the place. To ensure that light may be replicated round the bedroom inside your home select white floor material. Likewise use glass as opposed to wall product, huge windows to create in day light up to possible inhouse.
The design model fixtures provide the effect of light and straightforward within the final look of the space. the utilization of an straightline can obtains this to make use of white shade thus impressed clear and light. Another substance applied is glass substance that will be reflective and translucent to give the impact of a more modern.