Castlecas•tle (kas′əl, kä′səl),USA pronunciation n., v., -tled, -tling.
- a fortified, usually walled residence, as of a prince or noble in feudal times.
- the chief and strongest part of the fortifications of a medieval city.
- a strongly fortified, permanently garrisoned stronghold.
- a large and stately residence, esp. one, with high walls and towers, that imitates the form of a medieval castle.
- any place providing security and privacy: It may be small, but my home is my castle.
- the rook.
- to place or enclose in or as in a castle.
- to move (the king) in castling.
- to move the king two squares horizontally and bring the appropriate rook to the square the king has passed over.
- (of the king) to be moved in this manner.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Planplan (plan),USA pronunciation n., v., planned, plan•ning.
- a scheme or method of acting, doing, proceeding, making, etc., developed in advance: battle plans.
- a design or scheme of arrangement: an elaborate plan for seating guests.
- a specific project or definite purpose: plans for the future.
- Also called plan view. a drawing made to scale to represent the top view or a horizontal section of a structure or a machine, as a floor layout of a building.
- a representation of a thing drawn on a plane, as a map or diagram: a plan of the dock area.
- (in perspective drawing) one of several planes in front of a represented object, and perpendicular to the line between the object and the eye.
- a formal program for specified benefits, needs, etc.: a pension plan.
- to arrange a method or scheme beforehand for (any work, enterprise, or proceeding): to plan a new recreation center.
- to make plans for: to plan one's vacation.
- to draw or make a diagram or layout of, as a building.
- to make plans: to plan ahead; to plan for one's retirement.
Hello there, this post is about Castle Floor Plan #2 Randwulf.com. This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 778 x 1000. It's file size is just 173 KB. If You desired to save It to Your laptop, you might Click here. You may also download more images by clicking the following picture or see more at this post: Castle Floor Plan.
This table comes with metallic or natural shade such as gray, bright or dark. Seats are utilized not too much and too basic with all 3 seats' variety. Because the size is not too-large, this stand is just employed for chattering and eating. Products used glass or ie material.
Tabletops wider such that it can be used to place fruits utensils including spoons, discs, etc. Seats used to be lean with a circular or square legs are thin and small so as to avoid the impression of rigidity within the kitchen.
The Castle Floor Plan suitable for natural type of kitchen area. This natural stand has a square-shape that is heavier than timber or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) to be able to create a more natural feeling. This stand includes natural hues like brown and white.