Diamonddia•mond (dī′mənd, dī′ə-),USA pronunciation n.
- a pure or nearly pure, extremely hard form of carbon, naturally crystallized in the isometric system.
- a piece of this stone.
- a transparent, flawless or almost flawless piece of this stone, esp. when cut and polished, valued as a precious gem.
- a ring or other piece of jewelry containing such a precious stone, esp. an engagement ring.
- a piece of this stone used in a drill or cutting tool.
- a tool provided with such an uncut stone, used for cutting glass.
- crystallized carbon, or a piece of it, artificially produced.
- an equilateral quadrilateral, esp. as placed with its diagonals vertical and horizontal;
a lozenge or rhombus.
- any rhombus-shaped figure or object oriented with its diagonals vertical and horizontal.
- a red rhombus-shaped figure on a playing card.
- a card of the suit bearing such figures.
- diamonds, (used with a sing. or pl. v.) the suit so marked: Diamonds is trump. Diamonds are trump.
- the space enclosed by home plate and the three bases;
- the entire playing field.
- a 4½-point type of a size between brilliant and pearl.
- diamond in the rough, a person of fine character but lacking refined manners or graces.
- made of or set with a diamond or diamonds.
- having the shape of a diamond: a dress with a diamond print.
- indicating the 75th, or sometimes the 60th, event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- to adorn with or as if with diamonds.
Dressersdress•er1 (dres′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who dresses.
- a person employed to dress actors, care for costumes, etc., at a theater, television studio, or the like.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a surgeon's assistant.
- a person who dresses in a particular manner, as specified: a fancy dresser; a careful and distinctive dresser.
- any of several tools or devices used in dressing materials.
- a block, fitting into an anvil, on which pieces are forged.
- a mallet for shaping sheet metal.
- a tool for truing the surfaces of grinding wheels.
Hi , this blog post is about Diamond Dressers - 1 / 20 Pages (amazing Diamond Dressers #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 880 x 1244. It's file size is just 69 KB. If You want to save This post to Your computer, you have to Click here. You also too download more images by clicking the picture below or see more at here: Diamond Dressers.
Timber floors you'll find so many different hues out there on the market then I'm sure there is something to fit makers to actually the wildest suggestions. While being innovative and driving on the boundaries of traditional-style is always pleasant while in the interior design industry is still essential to follow along with recommendations and particular policies in order to avoid some of the errors awkward Diamond Dressers - 1 / 20 Pages (amazing Diamond Dressers #6) fashion.
The space measurement, feel and shade of high ceilings, the walls and also the colour of the furniture ought to be your concern when selecting colors to your floor. For the ultimate layout to achieve success should be supporting colors. The floor that is newest must match the prevailing wood surfaces to maintain the strength and movement of the house.
Below you will uncover some tips that are simple-but impressive to remember when selecting the Diamond Dressers on your inside.
Avoid dark ground in a little space with black surfaces - it will produce the area more thick and depressing (observe surfaces manufactured from dark timber). Black shades enhance the warmth of decor's other aspects. In suites with reduced roofs go for walls and light colored surfaces.