Funeralfu•ner•al (fyo̅o̅′nər əl),USA pronunciation n.
- the ceremonies for a dead person prior to burial or cremation;
- a funeral procession.
- be someone's funeral, [Informal.]to have unpleasant consequences for someone: If you don't finish the work on time, it will be your funeral!
- of or pertaining to a funeral: funeral services; funeral expenses.
Homehome (hōm),USA pronunciation n., adj., adv., v., homed, hom•ing.
- a house, apartment, or other shelter that is the usual residence of a person, family, or household.
- the place in which one's domestic affections are centered.
- an institution for the homeless, sick, etc.: a nursing home.
- the dwelling place or retreat of an animal.
- the place or region where something is native or most common.
- any place of residence or refuge: a heavenly home.
- a person's native place or own country.
- (in games) the destination or goal.
- a principal base of operations or activities: The new stadium will be the home of the local football team.
- [Baseball.]See home plate.
- [Lacrosse.]one of three attack positions nearest the opposing goal.
- at home:
- in one's own house or place of residence.
- in one's own town or country.
- prepared or willing to receive social visits: Tell him I'm not at home. We are always at home to her.
- in a situation familiar to one;
at ease: She has a way of making everyone feel at home.
proficient: to be at home in the classics.
- played in one's hometown or on one's own grounds: The Yankees played two games at home and one away.
- of, pertaining to, or connected with one's home or country;
domestic: home products.
- principal or main: the corporation's home office.
- reaching the mark aimed at: a home thrust.
- played in a ball park, arena, or the like, that is or is assumed to be the center of operations of a team: The pitcher didn't lose a single home game all season.Cf. away (def. 14).
- to, toward, or at home: to go home.
to the heart: The truth of the accusation struck home.
- to the mark or point aimed at: He drove the point home.
- into the position desired;
perfectly or to the greatest possible extent: sails sheeted home.
- in the proper, stowed position: The anchor is home.
- toward its vessel: to bring the anchor home.
- bring home to, to make evident to;
clarify or emphasize for: The irrevocability of her decision was brought home to her.
- home and dry, having safely achieved one's goal.
- home free:
- assured of finishing, accomplishing, succeeding, etc.: If we can finish more than half the work today, we'll be home free.
- certain to be successfully finished, accomplished, secured, etc.: With most of the voters supporting it, the new law is home free.
- write home about, to comment especially on;
remark on: The town was nothing to write home about. His cooking is really something to write home about.
- to go or return home.
- (of guided missiles, aircraft, etc.) to proceed, esp. under control of an automatic aiming mechanism, toward a specified target, as a plane, missile, or location (often fol. by in on): The missile homed in on the target.
- to navigate toward a point by means of coordinates other than those given by altitudes.
- to have a home where specified;
- to bring or send home.
- to provide with a home.
- to direct, esp. under control of an automatic aiming device, toward an airport, target, etc.
Obituarieso•bit•u•ar•y (ō bich′o̅o̅ er′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ar•ies, adj.
- a notice of the death of a person, often with a biographical sketch, as in a newspaper.
- of, pertaining to, or recording a death or deaths: the obituary page of a newspaper.
Yearsyear (yēr),USA pronunciation n.
Also, year in, year out.
- a period of 365 or 366 days, in the Gregorian calendar, divided into 12 calendar months, now reckoned as beginning Jan. 1 and ending Dec. 31(calendar year or civil year). Cf. common year, leap year.
- a period of approximately the same length in other calendars.
- a space of 12 calendar months calculated from any point: This should have been finished a year ago.
- Also called lunar year. a division of time equal to 12 lunar months.
- Also called astronomical year, equinoctial year, solar year, tropical year. a division of time equal to about 365 days, 5 hours, 48 minutes, and 46 seconds, representing the interval between one vernal equinox and the next.
- Also called sidereal year. a division of time equal to the equinoctial year plus 20 minutes, representing the time required for the earth to complete one revolution around the sun, measured with relation to the fixed stars. Cf. anomalistic year.
- the time in which any planet completes a revolution round the sun: the Martian year.
- a full round of the seasons.
- a period out of every 12 months, devoted to a certain pursuit, activity, or the like: the academic year.
- old age: a man of years.
period: the years of hardship and frustration.
- an unusually long period of time of indefinite length: I haven't spoken to them in years.
- a group of students entering school or college, graduating, or expecting to graduate in the same year;
- a year and a day, a period specified as the limit of time in various legal matters, as in determining a right or a liability, to allow for a full year by any way of counting.
- from the year one, for a very long time;
as long as anyone remembers: He's been with the company from the year one.
- year in and year out, regularly through the years;
continually: Year in and year out they went to Florida for the winter.
Hi , this picture is about Farnelli Funeral Home Obituaries #5 Jack's Favorite Picture. She Was 17 Years Old.. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1385 x 2007. This image's file size is just 583 KB. Wether You desired to save This blog post to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You may also download more pictures by clicking the image below or see more at here: Farnelli Funeral Home Obituaries.
Inside the Farnelli Funeral Home Obituaries #5 Jack's Favorite Picture. She Was 17 Years Old., ofcourse could enjoy an important role. Because of the sculpture, along with wonderful, the backyard also looks personality, spectacular, and more imaginative. Therefore, in order to carve the statue deft such matters, the conditions of that which you have in mind? It's undoubtedly very important to observe. Therefore, the statue not only relaxing inside the garden. Below are a few items you should contemplate to put Farnelli Funeral Home Obituaries #5 Jack's Favorite Picture. She Was 17 Years Old. such as.
Notice the Gap Between The bedroom with sculpture. The perfect, there's a particular distance between the statue of the area where the sculpture lookedfor case veranda. Thus, the sculpture is viewed in the room easily. When the distance of the sculpture together with the area also close or distant, view's versatility is unquestionably challenging to acquire. Just around three meters, the distance involving the place with the statue should be big for illustration.
Notice the stance statue with the theme / idea Parks. With position, the sculpture looks more tuned for the park. Not different with a backyard from one-another. In case your garden with strategy that is minimalist, make use of the same model sculpture. Case barrel-shaped sculpture mementos or nominal carvings. Or, use a pitcher statue carving nan nominal alternative. Another illustration, if your garden in conventional style, position the sculpture is also a normal style. For instance Javanese puppet figures. The tropical landscapes likewise must Balinese sculpture Balinese fashion.