Cabinetcab•i•net (kab′ə nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- a wall cupboard used for storage, as of kitchen utensils or toilet articles: a kitchen cabinet; a medicine cabinet.
- a piece of furniture containing a radio or television set, usually standing on the floor and often having a record player or a place for phonograph records.
- (often cap.) a council advising a president, sovereign, etc., esp. the group of ministers or executives responsible for the government of a nation.
- (often cap.) (in the U.S.) an advisory body to the president, consisting of the heads of the 13 executive departments of the federal government.
- a small case with compartments for valuables or other small objects.
- a small chamber or booth for special use, esp. a shower stall.
- a private room.
- a room set aside for the exhibition of small works of art or objets d'art.
- Also called cabinet wine. a dry white wine produced in Germany from fully matured grapes without the addition of extra sugar.
- [New Eng.](chiefly Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts). a milk shake made with ice cream.
- [Archaic.]a small room.
- [Obs.]a small cabin.
- pertaining to a political cabinet: a cabinet meeting.
- pertaining to a private room.
- of suitable value, beauty, or size for a private room, small display case, etc.: a cabinet edition of Milton.
- of, pertaining to, or used by a cabinetmaker or in cabinetmaking.
- [Drafting.]designating a method of projection(cab′inet projec′tion) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing(cab′inet draw′ing) having all vertical and horizontal lines drawn to exact scale, with oblique lines reduced to about half scale so as to offset the appearance of distortion. Cf. axonometric, isometric (def. 5), oblique (def. 13). See illus. under isometric.
Rangerange (rānj),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., ranged, rang•ing.
- the extent to which or the limits between which variation is possible: the range of steel prices; a wide range of styles.
- the extent or scope of the operation or action of something: within range of vision.
- the distance to which a projectile is or may be sent by a weapon.
- the distance of the target from the weapon.
- an area equipped with targets for practice in shooting weapons: a rifle range.
- an area used for flight-testing missiles.
- the distance of something to be located from some point of operation, as in sound ranging.
- the distance that can be covered by an aircraft, ship, or other vehicle, carrying a normal load without refueling.
- the difference between the largest and smallest values in a statistical distribution.
- a continuous course of masonry of the same height from end to end.
- compass (def. 4).
- the horizontal direction or extension of a survey line established by two or more marked points.
- (in U.S. public-land surveys) one of a series of divisions numbered east or west from the principal meridian of the survey and consisting of a row of townships, each six miles square, that are numbered north or south from a base line.
- [Navig.]a line established by markers or lights on shore for the location of soundings.
- a rank, class, or order: in the higher ranges of society.
- a row, line, or series, as of persons or things.
- an act of ranging or moving around, as over an area or region.
- Also called rangeland. an area or tract that is or may be ranged over, esp. an open region for the grazing of livestock.
- the region over which a population or species is distributed: the range of the Baltimore oriole.
- the set of all values attained by a given function throughout its domain.
- a chain of mountains forming a single system: the Catskill Range.
- a large portable or stationary cooking stove having burners built into the top surface and containing one or more ovens.
- the maximum distance that a charged particle, as a proton, can penetrate a given medium and still maintain sufficient kinetic energy to produce ionization in the medium.
- a large cleat for securing various lines, esp. the tacks and sheets of courses.
- a length of anchor cable laid on deck.
- in range, (of two or more objects observed from a vessel) located one directly behind the other.
- working or grazing on a range: range horses; range animals like steer and sheep.
- to draw up or arrange (persons or things) in rows or lines or in a specific position, company, or group: The sergeant ranged the troops in columns of six across.
- to place or arrange systematically;
set in order;
dispose: The members of the cast were ranged in their proper places on stage.
- to place in a particular class;
classify: They ranged themselves with the liberals.
- to make straight, level, or even, as lines of type.
- to pass over or through (an area or region) in all directions, as in exploring or searching: They ranged the entire countryside.
- to pasture (cattle) on a range.
- to direct or train, as a telescope, upon an object.
- to obtain the range of (something aimed at or to be located).
- to lay out (an anchor cable) so that the anchor may descend smoothly.
- to vary within certain limits: prices ranging from $5 to $10.
- to have a certain variety of things somehow related: emotions ranging from smugness to despair.
- to move around or through a region in all directions, as people or animals.
- to rove, roam, or wander: The talk ranged over a variety of subjects.
- to stretch out or extend in a line, as things: shabby houses ranged along the road.
- to extend, run, or go in a certain direction: a boundary ranging from east and west.
- to lie or extend in the same line or plane, as one thing with another or others.
- to take up a position in a line or in order.
- to extend, be found, or occur over an area or throughout a period, as an animal or plant.
- to have a specified range, as a gun, missile, etc.
- to find the range, as of something aimed at or to be located.
- (of an anchored vessel) to swerve or sheer (often fol. by about).
Hoodhood1 (hŏŏd),USA pronunciation n.
- a soft or flexible covering for the head and neck, either separate or attached to a cloak, coat, or the like.
- something resembling or suggesting such a covering, esp. in shape, as certain petals or sepals.
- the hinged, movable part of an automobile body covering the engine.
- the roof of a carriage.
- a metal cover or canopy for a stove, ventilator, etc.
- [Falconry.]a cover for the entire head of a hawk, used when the bird is not in pursuit of game.
- an ornamental ruffle or fold on the back of the shoulders of an academic gown, jurist's robe, etc.
- a crest or band of color on the head of certain birds and animals.
- to furnish with a hood.
- to cover with or as if with a hood.
Hello , this picture is about Delightful Cabinet Range Hood #2 More Views. This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 774 x 774. This picture's file size is just 63 KB. Wether You desired to download It to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You might also download more pictures by clicking the following picture or read more at this article: Cabinet Range Hood.
Cabinet Range Hood is one of the most widely used elements and are often used for the flooring along with the Stone is also a volcanic rock established by warmth and force and therefore are for sale in different hues like black hues, light grey and white and other colors, Now because of the longevity and longevity, rock stone ceramic variety usually useful for home surfaces, walls and flooring materials as well as developing a family area.
Ofcourse you realize lots of these types of stone and contains become a brand new tendency on the planet of residence and undoubtedly you are confused in selecting a style, in creating a home, you must consider the suitable coloring for that walls of one's home. Although it is not unusual to also have a simple colour including white coloring to paint the surfaces of the house shade dull house frequently picked while the starting shade is principal.
But gray can be a simple shade that tends yet simple to complement with hues that are other more contrast. So the coloring Delightful Cabinet Range Hood #2 More Views that is selected is suitable for folks who want to use basic colors like white. You need to contemplate these guidelines and criteria in picking color mixtures to obtain the mixture right paint colour. First, pick a shade to paint the walls a vibrant color combinations of grey.
The brilliant hues are meant here's not striking brilliant shade, as the impact will be really created by the color mix of Cabinet Range Hood with stunning shades ugly. Select shades that are brilliant. As an example, light blue, turf green, pink, yet others. Even though combination with different hues which might be lighter nor restricted, however you must select the combination that is proper.