Freefree (frē),USA pronunciation adj., fre•er, fre•est, adv., v., freed, free•ing.
- enjoying personal rights or liberty, as a person who is not in slavery: a land of free people.
- pertaining to or reserved for those who enjoy personal liberty: They were thankful to be living on free soil.
- existing under, characterized by, or possessing civil and political liberties that are, as a rule, constitutionally guaranteed by representative government: the free nations of the world.
- enjoying political autonomy, as a people or country not under foreign rule;
- exempt from external authority, interference, restriction, etc., as a person or one's will, thought, choice, action, etc.;
- able to do something at will;
at liberty: free to choose.
- clear of obstructions or obstacles, as a road or corridor: The highway is now free of fallen rock.
- not occupied or in use: I'll try to phone her again if the line is free.
- exempt or released from something specified that controls, restrains, burdens, etc. (usually fol. by from or of ): free from worry; free of taxes.
- having immunity or being safe (usually fol. by from): free from danger.
- provided without, or not subject to, a charge or payment: free parking; a free sample.
- given without consideration of a return or reward: a free offer of legal advice.
- unimpeded, as motion or movement;
easy, firm, or swift.
- not held fast;
unattached: to get one's arm free.
- not joined to or in contact with something else: The free end of the cantilever sagged.
- acting without self-restraint or reserve: to be too free with one's tongue.
- ready or generous in giving;
lavish: to be free with one's advice.
- given readily or in profusion;
- frank and open;
unconstrained, unceremonious, or familiar.
- unrestrained by decency;
loose or licentious: free behavior.
- not subject to special regulations, restrictions, duties, etc.: The ship was given free passage.
- of, pertaining to, or characterized by free enterprise: a free economy.
- that may be used by or is open to all: a free market.
- engaged in by all present;
general: a free fight.
- not literal, as a translation, adaptation, or the like;
- uncombined chemically: free oxygen.
- traveling without power;
under no force except that of gravity or inertia: free flight.
- (of a vowel) situated in an open syllable (opposed to checked).
- at liberty to enter and enjoy at will (usually fol. by of ): to be free of a friend's house.
- not subject to rules, set forms, etc.: The young students had an hour of free play between classes.
- easily worked, as stone, land, etc.
- (of a vector) having specified magnitude and direction but no specified initial point. Cf. bound1 (def. 9).
- Also, large. (of a wind) nearly on the quarter, so that a sailing vessel may sail free.
- not containing a specified substance (often used in combination): a sugar-free soft drink.
- (of a linguistic form) occurring as an independent construction, without necessary combination with other forms, as most words. Cf. bound1 (def. 11).
- for free, [Informal.]without charge: The tailor mended my jacket for free.
- free and clear, [Law.]without any encumbrance, as a lien or mortgage: They owned their house free and clear.
- free and easy:
- excessively or inappropriately casual;
- set free, to release;
free: The prisoners were set free.
- with a free hand, generously;
openhandedly: He entertains visitors with a free hand.
- without cost, payment, or charge.
- in a free manner;
- away from the wind, so that a sailing vessel need not be close-hauled: running free.
- make free with:
- to use as one's own;
help oneself to: If you make free with their liquor, you won't be invited again.
- to treat with too much familiarity;
take liberties with.
- to make free;
set at liberty;
release from bondage, imprisonment, or restraint.
- to exempt or deliver (usually fol. by from).
- to relieve or rid (usually fol. by of ): to free oneself of responsibility.
- to disengage;
clear (usually fol. by from or of ).
- free up:
- to release, as from restrictions: Congress voted to free up funds for the new highway system.
- to disentangle: It took an hour to free up the traffic jam.
Standingstand•ing (stan′ding),USA pronunciation n.
- rank or status, esp. with respect to social, economic, or personal position, reputation, etc.: He had little standing in the community.
- good position, reputation, or credit: He is a merchant of standing in the community.
- length of existence, continuance, residence, membership, experience, etc.: a friend of long standing.
- standings, a list of teams or contestants arranged according to their past records: According to the standings, the White Sox are leading the division by three games.
- the act of a person or thing that stands.
- a place where a person or thing stands.
- the right to initiate or participate in a legal action: having standing as a friend of the court.
- having an erect or upright position: a standing lamp.
- performed in or from an erect position: a standing jump.
not flowing or stagnant, as water;
- continuing without cessation or change;
lasting or permanent.
- continuing in operation, force, use, etc.: a standing rule.
- customary or habitual;
generally understood: We have a standing bridge game every Friday night.
- kept for use in subsequent printings: standing type.
- out of use;
idle: a standing engine.
- noting any of various objects or assemblages of objects fixed in place or position, unless moved for adjustment or repairs: standing bowsprit.
- [Knots.]noting the part of a rope that is in use and terminates in a knot or the like.
Closetclos•et (kloz′it),USA pronunciation n.
- a small room, enclosed recess, or cabinet for storing clothing, food, utensils, etc.
- a small private room, esp. one used for prayer, meditation, etc.
- a state or condition of secrecy or carefully guarded privacy: Some conservatives remain in the closet except on election day. Gay liberation has encouraged many gay people to come out of the closet.
- See water closet.
- suited for use or enjoyment in privacy: closet reflections; closet prayer.
- engaged in private study or speculation;
unpractical: a closet thinker with no practical experience.
- being or functioning as such in private;
secret: a closet anarchist.
- to shut up in a private room for a conference, interview, etc. (usually used in the passive voice): The Secretary of State was closeted with the senator for three hours in a tense session.
Hello guys, this picture is about Free Standing Closet Ikea (delightful Free Standing Closet Ikea #5). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 627 x 495. It's file size is just 41 KB. Wether You desired to save This picture to Your computer, you can Click here. You also also download more pictures by clicking the following image or read more at this article: Free Standing Closet Ikea.
Besides getting used a family room typically, for interesting attendees you use to read guides or just. A couch that's a layout can assist the room's entire look. However, the design should be with the comfort supplied in line. We suggest in order to have the style you prefer, that you simply prevent extremely reducing ease.
There are numerous choices cunning layout that offers comfort that drugs can be chosen by you. Thus, don't be happy with one option only. Again, do not need to purchase a chair permanently style alone. As well as the design, you need to chair Free Standing Closet Ikea (delightful Free Standing Closet Ikea #5) should be achieved first.
In case your house is little, requiring the living room doubles as a family-room, you should consider whether the merchandise is durable if filled on a regular basis. You can see to the style as well as the style, once your preferences are attained. Is sensible to choose era not a layout that is not concentrated by age. Hence, even though craze altered, guest chairs will not produce uninterested or appears out of date.