ThomasThom•as (tom′əs for 1, 2, 4–14; tô mä′ for 3),USA pronunciation n.
- an apostle who demanded proof of Christ's Resurrection. John 20:24–29.
- Augustus, 1857–1934, U.S. playwright, journalist, and actor.(Charles Louis) Am•broise (sharl lwē än brwaz′),USA pronunciation 1811–96, French composer.
- Clarence, born 1948, U.S. jurist: associate justice of the U.S. Supreme Court since 1991.Dyl•an (Mar•lais) (dil′ən mär′lā),USA pronunciation 1914–53, Welsh poet and short-story writer.
- George Henry, 1816–70, Union general in the U.S. Civil War.
- John, 1724–76, American physician and general in the American Revolution.
- Lowell (Jackson), 1892–1981, U.S. newscaster, world traveler, and writer.
- Martha Carey, 1857–1935, U.S. educator and women's-rights advocate.Norman (Mat•toon) (mə to̅o̅n′),USA pronunciation 1884–1968, U.S. socialist leader and political writer.
- Seth, 1785–1859, U.S. clock designer and manufacturer.
- Theodore, 1835–1905, U.S. orchestra conductor, born in Germany.
- William Isaac, 1863–1947, U.S. sociologist.
- See doubting Thomas.
- a male given name: from an Aramaic word meaning "twin.''
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Engineen•gine (en′jən),USA pronunciation n.
- a machine for converting thermal energy into mechanical energy or power to produce force and motion.
- a railroad locomotive.
- a fire engine.
- any mechanical contrivance.
- a machine or instrument used in warfare, as a battering ram, catapult, or piece of artillery.
- [Obs.]an instrument of torture, esp. the rack.
Resistantre•sist•ant (ri zis′tənt),USA pronunciation adj.
- a person or thing that resists.
Bathbath1 (bath, bäth),USA pronunciation n., pl. baths (baᵺz, bäᵺz, baths, bäths),USA pronunciation v.
- a washing or immersion of something, esp. the body, in water, steam, etc., as for cleansing or medical treatment: I take a bath every day. Give the dog a bath.
- a quantity of water or other liquid used for this purpose: running a bath.
- a container for water or other cleansing liquid, as a bathtub.
- a room equipped for bathing;
bathroom: The house has two baths.
- a building containing rooms or apartments with equipment for bathing;
- Often, baths. one of the elaborate bathing establishments of the ancients: the baths of Caracalla.
- Usually, baths. a town or resort visited for medical treatment by bathing or the like;
- a preparation, as an acid solution, in which something is immersed.
- the container for such a preparation.
- a device for controlling the temperature of something by the use of a surrounding medium, as sand, water, oil, etc.
- the depressed hearth of a steelmaking furnace.
- the molten metal being made into steel in a steelmaking furnace.
- the state of being covered by a liquid, as perspiration: in a bath of sweat.
- take a bath, [Informal.]to suffer a large financial loss: Many investors are taking a bath on their bond investments.
- to wash or soak in a bath.
Matmat1 (mat),USA pronunciation n., v., mat•ted, mat•ting.
- a piece of fabric made of plaited or woven rushes, straw, hemp, or similar fiber, or of some other pliant material, as rubber, used as a protective covering on a floor or other surface, to wipe the shoes on, etc.
- a smaller piece of material, often ornamental, set under a dish of food, a lamp, vase, etc.
- the padded canvas covering the entire floor of a wrestling ring, for protecting the contestants from injury when thrown.
- a thick pad placed on the floor for the protection of tumblers and others engaged in gymnastic sports.
- a thickly growing or thick and tangled mass, as of hair or weeds.
- a sack made of matting, as for coffee or sugar.
- a slablike footing of concrete, esp. one for an entire building.
- a heavy mesh reinforcement for a concrete slab.
- go to the mat, to contend or struggle in a determined or unyielding way: The President is going to the mat with Congress over the proposed budget cuts.
- to cover with or as if with mats or matting.
- to form into a mat, as by interweaving.
- to become entangled;
form tangled masses.
Hello there, this image is about Thomas The Tank Engine Suction Skid Resistant Bath Mat ( Mat Thomas #1). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 890 x 849. This image's file size is just 86 KB. If You want to download This photo to Your laptop, you can Click here. You might too see more photos by clicking the following photo or read more at here: Mat Thomas.
Thomas The Tank Engine Suction Skid Resistant Bath Mat ( Mat Thomas #1) provides as a natural place that may supply a beautiful environment and trendy, although no important part of a home living of the playground can be excellent when seen from the area of wellness, but besides that the park also offers a be a choice attractive particularly to improve the looks the house itself, and in terms of the keeping the park can be located at the back of the house, next to the house or before the house, but it appears quite difficult for that minute to construct a park on the occupancy of our limited terrain became among the main reasons why folks are hesitant to construct a yard athome them, when infact many techniques or remedies that we may do to obtain around it, for it was on this occasion we have prepared some methods for gardening with small territory to the top garden of the house.
In restructuring the playgroundis area is narrow class, we should contemplate unique which range from the choice of crops, spacing from one another so that though the park is small but still gorgeous and great in-view, more Thomas The Tank Engine Suction Skid Resistant Bath Mat ( Mat Thomas #1) may we discover such tips below.
Create paving. Produce a paving inside your garden, it's designed to protect your flowers from trampled since a lot of people driving by on across the park.
Arranged Plant Space. Organize a spacing with accurate, crop circumstances are too close-together will give the effect that slim in the playground, you may make it look neat, utilizing of planting with even a stripe structure or a right, the method.
Variety of Plants. Choosing plants for the backyard having a slender or modest land that might be one essential to achievement in building a garden with limited territory, pick flowers using a small-size to ensure that more trees we can plant so that more decorative and much more appealing for certain.
Recommendations Sunshine. Sunlight can be a crucial element for plants, since the sunlight utilized for photosynthesis by plants, therefore the only try your plants get sunlight.
That has been a few of Thomas The Tank Engine Suction Skid Resistant Bath Mat ( Mat Thomas #1) tips as possible apply to arrange a garden with a thin or tiny territory, to be able to inspire more of the following are samples of building a tiny yard alongside your property.