Bachelorbach•e•lor (bach′ə lər, bach′lər),USA pronunciation n.
- an unmarried man.
- a person who has been awarded a bachelor's degree.
- a fur seal, esp. a young male, kept from the breeding grounds by the older males.
- Also called bachelor-at-arms. a young knight who followed the banner of another.
- Also called household knight. a landless knight.
Padpad1 (pad),USA pronunciation n., v., pad•ded, pad•ding.
- a cushionlike mass of soft material used for comfort, protection, or stuffing.
- a soft, stuffed cushion used as a saddle;
a padded leather saddle without a tree.
- a number of sheets of paper glued or otherwise held together at one edge to form a tablet.
- a soft, ink-soaked block of absorbent material for inking a rubber stamp.
- Anat., Zool. any fleshy mass of tissue that cushions a weight-bearing part of the body, as on the underside of a paw. See diag. under dog.
- the foot, as of a fox, hare, or wolf.
- a piece or fold of gauze or other absorbent material for use as a surgical dressing or a protective covering.
- Zool. a pulvillus, as on the tarsus or foot of an insect.
- a lily pad.
- See launch pad.
- one's living quarters, as an apartment or room.
- one's bed.
- a room where people gather to take narcotics;
an addicts' den.
- money paid as a bribe to and shared among police officers, as for ignoring law violations.
- a list of police officers receiving such money.
- Elect. a nonadjustable attenuator consisting of a network of fixed resistors.
- a metal plate riveted or welded to a surface as a base or attachment for bolts, hooks, eyes, etc.
- a piece of wood laid on the back of a deck beam to give the deck surface a desired amount of camber.
- a handle for holding various small, interchangeable saw blades.
- Also, pod. a socket in a brace for a bit.
- Metall. a raised surface on a casting.
- a small deposit of weld metal, as for building up a worn surface.
- on the pad, [Slang.](of a police officer) receiving a bribe, esp. on a regular basis.
- to furnish, protect, fill out, or stuff with a pad or padding.
- to expand or add to unnecessarily or dishonestly: to pad a speech;
to pad an expense account.
- to add metal to (a casting) above its required dimensions, to insure the flow of enough metal to all parts.
- to insure the proper forging of a piece.
Hi , this picture is about Townhouse Bachelor Pad Modern-living-room ( Living Room Bachelor Pad #5). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 550 x 413. This picture's file size is just 33 KB. Wether You ought to download This post to Your laptop, you could Click here. You also too see more images by clicking the following picture or see more at this post: Living Room Bachelor Pad.
Is your Living Room Bachelor Pad? I am aware first. Toiletries and make-up in the back. The medicine cupboard was sloppy with creams, abnormal bottles, and products. The closet under the torpedo was filled in spots with sheets of toilet-paper and everything was not appropriate elsewhere.
Start with imagining small if also that sounds like more function than you wish to manage. How can you increase the room you curently have? One of the suggestions would be to rearrange the space. Everyone has a cabinet there, but most people only throw factors in there before the clutter is not sorted. Alternatively, are you marking them and contemplating getting some storage bins that are small?
One of many finest Townhouse Bachelor Pad Modern-living-room ( Living Room Bachelor Pad #5) I've discovered recently requires, not remodeling, but just rethinking your toilet design. You're able to enter invisible racks that display and can store from your makeup with a pretty knickknacks if you have a space. Of course, if you want to make your toiletries invisible, you're able to always put cupboards and hidden cabinets.