Businessbusi•ness (biz′nis),USA pronunciation n.
- an occupation, profession, or trade: His business is poultry farming.
- the purchase and sale of goods in an attempt to make a profit.
- a person, partnership, or corporation engaged in commerce, manufacturing, or a service;
profit-seeking enterprise or concern.
- volume of trade;
patronage: Most of the store's business comes from local families.
- a building or site where commercial work is carried on, as a factory, store, or office;
place of work: His business is on the corner of Broadway and Elm Street.
- that with which a person is principally and seriously concerned: Words are a writer's business.
- something with which a person is rightfully concerned: What they are doing is none of my business.
project: We were exasperated by the whole business.
- an assignment or task;
chore: It's your business to wash the dishes now.
- Also called piece of business, stage business. [Theat.]a movement or gesture, esp. a minor one, used by an actor to give expressiveness, drama, detail, etc., to a scene or to help portray a character.
- excrement: used as a euphemism.
- business is business, profit has precedence over personal considerations: He is reluctant to fire his friend, but business is business.
- do one's business, (usually of an animal or child) to defecate or urinate: housebreaking a puppy to do his business outdoors.
- get down to business, to apply oneself to serious matters;
concentrate on work: They finally got down to business and signed the contract.
- give someone the business, [Informal.]
- to make difficulties for someone;
treat harshly: Instead of a straight answer they give him the business with a needless run-around.
- to scold severely;
give a tongue-lashing to: The passengers will give the bus driver the business if he keeps driving so recklessly.
- have no business, to have no right: You have no business coming into this house.
- mean business, to propose to take action or be serious in intent;
be in earnest: By the fire in his eye we knew that he meant business.
- mind one's own business, to refrain from meddling in the affairs of others: When he inquired about the noise coming from the neighbor's apartment, he was told to mind his own business.
- of, noting, or pertaining to business, its organization, or its procedures.
- containing, suitable for, or welcoming business or commerce: New York is a good business town.
Hello peoples, this picture is about Business Insider ( Bed Bath & #6). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 2393 x 1795. This blog post's file size is just 541 KB. If You want to download It to Your PC, you might Click here. You might too see more pictures by clicking the following picture or read more at here: Bed Bath &.
The bedroom is just where you spend lots of your own time and a very important a part of your home. Therefore it is very important that you give it with flavor that is superior. Additionally it's also wise to make certain that the furniture in accordance with the room's topic.
If you have a look at furniture, it'd be considered a good plan to learn where you will get cheap and good furniture that can suit your budget. The great issue will be to find a web based shop that offers it in a really affordable discount should you be looking for Bed Bath & furniture. And also the greatest part is before you create your decision, you may also examine the buying price of furniture.
It is also probable that better choices will be found by you online than in furniture shops. Though looking for your room equipment take into account to look at additional considerations that accompany it such as pillowcases, sheets and so on. These may also be usually available in the shop that is same.