Industrialin•dus•tri•al (in dus′trē əl),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, of the nature of, or resulting from industry: industrial production; industrial waste.
- having many and highly developed industries: an industrial nation.
- engaged in an industry or industries: industrial workers.
- of or pertaining to the workers in industries: industrial training.
- used in industry: industrial diamonds: industrial fabrics.
- noting or pertaining to industrial life insurance.
- an industrial product: diamonds classed as industrials and nonindustrials.
- a company engaged in industrial enterprises.
- an employee in some industry, esp. a manufacturing industry.
- industrials, stocks and bonds of industrial companies.
AdamsAd•ams (ad′əmz),USA pronunciation n.
- Abigail (Smith), 1744–1818, U.S. social and political figure (wife of John Adams).
- Alice, born 1926, U.S. writer.
- Ansel, 1902–84, U.S. photographer.
- Brooks, 1848–1927, U.S. historian and political scientist (son of Charles Francis Adams and brother of Henry Brooks Adams).
- Charles Francis, 1807–86, U.S. statesman: minister to Great Britain 1861–68 (son of John Quincy Adams).
- Franklin P(ierce) ("F.P.A.''), 1881–1960, U.S. author and columnist.
- Henry (Brooks), 1838–1918, U.S. historian, writer, and teacher (son of Charles Francis Adams).James Trus•low (trus′lō),USA pronunciation 1878–1949, U.S. historian.
- John, 1735–1826, 2nd president of the U.S. 1797–1801: a leader in the American Revolution.John Michael Geoffrey Man•ning•ham (man′ing əm),USA pronunciation ("Tom''), 1931–85, Barbadian political leader: prime minister 1976–85. John Quin•cy (kwin′zē, -sē),USA pronunciation 1767–1848, 6th president of the U.S. 1825–29; Secretary of State 1817–25 (son of John Adams). Lé•o•nie Fuller (lā ō′nē),USA pronunciation born 1899, U.S. poet.
- Maude (Maude Kiskadden), 1872–1953, U.S. actress.
- Roger, 1889–1971, U.S. chemist.
- Samuel, 1722–1803, American statesman: a leader in the American Revolution.
- Samuel Hopkins, 1874–1958, U.S. journalist and novelist.
- Walter Sydney, 1876–1956, U.S. astronomer.
- Mount. a mountain in SW Washington, in the Cascade Range. 12,307 ft. (3751 m).
- a mountain in N New Hampshire, in the White Mountains. 5798 ft. (1767 m).
- a city in W Massachusetts. 10,381.
Ceilingceil•ing (sē′ling),USA pronunciation n.
- the overhead interior surface of a room.
- the top limit imposed by law on the amount of money that can be charged or spent or the quantity of goods that can be produced or sold.
- the maximum altitude from which the earth can be seen on a particular day, usually equal to the distance between the earth and the base of the lowest cloud bank.
- Also called absolute ceiling. the maximum altitude at which a particular aircraft can operate under specified conditions.
- the height above ground level of the lowest layer of clouds that cover more than half of the sky.
- a lining applied for structural reasons to a framework, esp. in the interior surfaces of a ship or boat.
- Also called ceil′ing piece′. [Theat.]the ceiling or top of an interior set, made of cloth, a flat, or two or more flats hinged together.
- the act or work of a person who makes or finishes a ceiling.
- vaulting, as in a medieval church.
- hit the ceiling, [Informal.]to become enraged: When he saw the amount of the bill, he hit the ceiling.
Potpot1 (pot),USA pronunciation n., v., pot•ted, pot•ting.
- a container of earthenware, metal, etc., usually round and deep and having a handle or handles and often a lid, used for cooking, serving, and other purposes.
- such a container with its contents: a pot of stew.
- the amount contained in or held by a pot;
- a flowerpot.
- a container of liquor or other drink: a pot of ale.
- liquor or other drink.
- a cagelike vessel for trapping fish, lobsters, eels, etc., typically made of wood, wicker, or wire. Cf. lobster pot.
- a chamber pot.
- a vessel for melting metal;
- an electrolytic cell for reducing certain metals, as aluminum, from fused salts.
- See chimney pot.
- [Dial.]a basket or box used for carrying provisions or the like;
- a large sum of money.
- all the money bet at a single time;
- (in horse racing) the favorite.
- See potshot.
- a liquid measure, usually equal to a pint or quart.
- an open, broad-brimmed helmet of the 17th century.
- any open helmet.
- a potbelly.
- go to pot, to become ruined;
deteriorate: With no one to care for it, the lovely old garden went to pot.
- sweeten the pot. See sweeten (def. 8).
- to put into a pot.
- to preserve (food) in a pot.
- to cook in a pot.
- to transplant into a pot: We must pot the petunias.
- to shoot (game birds) on the ground or water, or (game animals) at rest, instead of in flight or running: He can't even pot a sitting duck.
- to shoot for food, not for sport.
- to capture, secure, or win.
- to take a potshot;
Rackrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.
Hi guys, this post is about Image Of: Industrial JK Adams Ceiling Pot Rack (marvelous Jk Adams Pot Racks #5). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 800 x 484. It's file size is only 58 KB. If You desired to download It to Your computer, you should Click here. You might too download more photos by clicking the image below or read more at here: Jk Adams Pot Racks.
Jk Adams Pot Racks in an area, it surely needs cautious formula and cautiously. Placement of furniture-made randomly may have an effect to the room that felt dirty and crowded's issue, therefore it is incapable of produce a gorgeous part of a space. One clear furniture comes in an exclusive space like a room is just a dressing table.
Desks suitable location could jack the private rooms' wonderful area up. In case you gauge the first location that'll be occupied by furniture desks before purchasing a bureau, it would be wonderful. It's important to prevent the dressing-table that meets land's part available in the room's purchase.
Be sure you choose a dressing-table with ability that is optimum. Image Of: Industrial JK Adams Ceiling Pot Rack (marvelous Jk Adams Pot Racks #5) can be used for you personally who would like to transform the appearance of your constitute room.
Stools will be the proper selection for a combined with dressing table, in addition to functional as it can be involved under the underneath the bureau, ottoman also gives light's impact.
Inside Jk Adams Pot Racks's perception that you simply have to be able to support every one of the desires extras collection, such as scents, before 'functions' methods makeup materials. Generally, dressers involve extra light. This is often circumvented by inserting a wall lamp about the remaining and right side mirror or by the addition of a little lamp at round the mirror.
Desks double function could possibly be the proper decision in case your bedroom includes a dimension that is not too comprehensive. For example, as a desk or it is possible to select a counter dressing table which may concurrently function built with a lot of cabinet drawers for them to be properly used like an archive for other knick knacks.