Budgetbudg•et (buj′it),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -et•ed, -et•ing.
- an estimate, often itemized, of expected income and expense for a given period in the future.
- a plan of operations based on such an estimate.
- an itemized allotment of funds, time, etc., for a given period.
- the total sum of money set aside or needed for a purpose: the construction budget.
- a limited stock or supply of something: his budget of goodwill.
- [Obs.]a small bag; pouch.
- reasonably or cheaply priced: budget dresses.
- to plan allotment of (funds, time, etc.).
- to deal with (specific funds) in a budget.
- to subsist on or live within a budget.
Buybuy (bī),USA pronunciation v., bought, buy•ing, n.
- to acquire the possession of, or the right to, by paying or promising to pay an equivalent, esp. in money;
- to acquire by exchange or concession: to buy favor with flattery.
- to hire or obtain the services of: The Yankees bought a new center fielder.
- to bribe: Most public officials cannot be bought.
- to be the monetary or purchasing equivalent of: Ten dollars buys less than it used to.
- [Chiefly Theol.]to redeem;
- [Cards.]to draw or be dealt (a card): He bought an ace.
- to accept or believe: I don't buy that explanation.
- to be deceived by: He bought the whole story.
- to be or become a purchaser.
- buy down, to lower or reduce (the mortgage interest rate) by means of a buy-down.
- buy in:
- to buy a supply of;
accumulate a stock of.
- to buy back one's own possession at an auction.
- to undertake a buy-in. Also, buy into.
- buy into, to purchase a share, interest, or membership in: They tried to buy into the club but were not accepted.
- buy it, [Slang.]to get killed: He bought it at Dunkirk.
- buy off, to get rid of (a claim, opposition, etc.) by payment;
purchase the noninterference of;
bribe: The corrupt official bought off those who might expose him.
- buy out, to secure all of (an owner or partner's) share or interest in an enterprise: She bought out an established pharmacist and is doing very well.
- buy up, to buy as much as one can of something or as much as is offered for sale: He bought up the last of the strawberries at the fruit market.
- an act or instance of buying.
- something bought or to be bought;
purchase: That coat was a sensible buy.
- a bargain: The couch was a real buy.
Howdy peoples, this blog post is about Budget Buy ( Bathroom Scales Reviews #8). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 823 x 463. This image's file size is just 32 KB. Wether You decided to download This picture to Your computer, you might Click here. You also too see more pictures by clicking the following picture or see more at this post: Bathroom Scales Reviews.
Budget Buy ( Bathroom Scales Reviews #8) become the most important factor in the decision of flooring for your home. When the floor your shade decide on too dim when you have a little home minimalist, then this could create your house inside search pleased uncomfortable and claustrophobic.
your household will not feel relaxed sitting at home in order to create the negative aftereffects of your family people as well as if we feel unpleasant in the household, then you be like to enjoy beyond your property. When there are two colors together with the dimension of the region of the space in the space precisely the same coloring of a floor you can see the distinction but they will vary.
A prevalent perception is, silent, and comfy once we vary for the reason that house. Therefore the tile floors' color can you choose you pay attention , nor be underestimated, since an error of ceramic colors may establish the beauty of the property should certainly.