MinneapolisMin•ne•ap•o•lis (min′ē ap′ə lis),USA pronunciation n.
- a city in SE Minnesota, on the Mississippi. 370,951.
Farmfarm (färm),USA pronunciation n.
- a tract of land, usually with a house, barn, silo, etc., on which crops and often livestock are raised for livelihood.
- land or water devoted to the raising of animals, fish, plants, etc.: a pig farm; an oyster farm; a tree farm.
- a similar, usually commercial, site where a product is manufactured or cultivated: a cheese farm; a honey farm.
- the system, method, or act of collecting revenue by leasing a territory in districts.
- a country or district leased for the collection of revenue.
- a fixed yearly amount accepted from a person in view of local or district taxes that he or she is authorized to collect.
- a tract of land on which an industrial function is carried out, as the drilling or storage of oil or the generation of electricity by solar power.
- [Eng. Hist.]
- the rent or income from leased property.
- the condition of being leased at a fixed rent;
possession under lease;
- Also called farm team, farm′ club′. [Chiefly Baseball.]a team in a minor league that is owned by or affiliated with a major-league team, for training or keeping players until ready or needed.
- [Obs.]a fixed yearly amount payable in the form of rent, taxes, or the like.
- buy the farm, [Slang.]to die or be killed.
- to cultivate (land).
- to take the proceeds or profits of (a tax, undertaking, etc.) on paying a fixed sum.
- to let or lease (taxes, revenues, an enterprise, etc.) to another for a fixed sum or a percentage (often fol. by out).
- to let or lease the labor or services of (a person) for hire.
- to contract for the maintenance of (a person, institution, etc.): a county that farms its poor.
- to cultivate the soil;
operate a farm.
- farm out:
- to assign (work, privileges, or the like) to another by financial agreement;
lease: The busy shipyard farmed out two construction jobs to a smaller yard.
- to assign the care of (a child or dependent person) to another: She farms her elderly aunt out to a retired nurse during the workweek.
- [Chiefly Baseball.]to assign (a player) to a farm.
- to exhaust (farmland) by overcropping.
- to drill (oil or gas wells), esp. by subcontract on land owned or leased by another.
Gardengar•den (gär′dn),USA pronunciation n.
- a plot of ground, usually near a house, where flowers, shrubs, vegetables, fruits, or herbs are cultivated.
- a piece of ground or other space, commonly with ornamental plants, trees, etc., used as a park or other public recreation area: a public garden.
- a fertile and delightful spot or region.
- [Brit.]yard2 (def. 1).
- pertaining to, produced in, or suitable for cultivation or use in a garden: fresh garden vegetables; garden furniture.
- lead up or down the garden path, to deceive or mislead in an enticing way;
delude: The voters had been led up the garden path too often to take a candidate's promises seriously.
- to lay out, cultivate, or tend a garden.
- to cultivate as a garden.
Fromfrom (frum, from; unstressed frəm),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to specify a starting point in spatial movement): a train running west from Chicago.
- (used to specify a starting point in an expression of limits): The number of stores will be increased from 25 to 30.
- (used to express removal or separation, as in space, time, or order): two miles from shore; 30 minutes from now; from one page to the next.
- (used to express discrimination or distinction): to be excluded from membership; to differ from one's father.
- (used to indicate source or origin): to come from the Midwest; to take a pencil from one's pocket.
- (used to indicate agent or instrumentality): death from starvation.
- (used to indicate cause or reason): From the evidence, he must be guilty.
Prairieprai•rie (prâr′ē),USA pronunciation n.
- an extensive, level or slightly undulating, mostly treeless tract of land in the Mississippi valley, characterized by a highly fertile soil and originally covered with coarse grasses, and merging into drier plateaus in the west. Cf. pampas, savanna, steppe.
- a tract of grassland;
- (in Florida) a low, sandy tract of grassland often covered with water.
- [Southern U.S.]wet grassland;
- (cap.) a steam locomotive having a two-wheeled front truck, six driving wheels, and a two-wheeled rear truck. See table under Whyte classification.
Isis (iz),USA pronunciation v.
- 3rd pers. sing. pres. indic. of be.
- as is. See as 1 (def. 21).
Howdy folks, this picture is about Minneapolis Craigslist Farm & Garden #7 Today's From Prairie Farmer, April 1966 Is \. This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 622 x 874. It's file size is only 123 KB. Wether You desired to download This picture to Your laptop, you can Click here. You might too download more attachments by clicking the photo below or see more at here: Minneapolis Craigslist Farm & Garden.
Global warming's matter as well as illegal logging's avoidance significantly being echoed in our ears. Moreover, like a sultry country that also enjoyed a task because the lungs of the world and a role. But what electricity if its citizenry doesn't, or less-friendly for the atmosphere? of alternative supplies, including Minneapolis Craigslist Farm & Garden #7 Today's From Prairie Farmer, April 1966 Is \, less usage as an example.
Minneapolis Craigslist Farm & Garden framed mirror by colour and supply might be a modern attractive decorations that are societal. Though a straightforward design, towel sheet manufactured from bamboo the photograph above does not search oldfashioned, definitely. Its modest design, fused having a modern interior minimalism. As we know, the bamboo-segment with its ends shut. Sealed stops can be used as natural planting medium. Simply require dexterity and ability, subsequently be potted seed of bamboo.
To be experienced and more adept utilize bamboo, notice idea sundries decorate the house with bamboo following editorial style. Bamboo is associated with traditional products which might be less contemporary. Probably that is a very important factor that produces a lot of people 'contemporary' who refuse to wear bamboo. However in the arms of the mind that was imaginative, bamboo might be transformed into decorative and furniture.