Countrycoun•try (kun′trē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -tries, adj.
- a state or nation: What European countries have you visited?
- the territory of a nation.
- the people of a district, state, or nation: The whole country backed the president in his decision.
- the land of one's birth or citizenship.
- rural districts, including farmland, parkland, and other sparsely populated areas, as opposed to cities or towns: Many city dwellers like to spend their vacations in the country.
- any considerable territory demarcated by topographical conditions, by a distinctive population, etc.: mountainous country; the Amish country of Pennsylvania.
- a tract of land considered apart from any geographical or political limits;
- the public.
- the public at large, as represented by a jury.
- See country music.
- go to the country, [Brit.]to dissolve a Parliament that has cast a majority vote disagreeing with the prime minister and cabinet and to call for the election of a new House of Commons. Also, appeal to the country.
- put oneself upon the or one's country, [Law.]to present one's cause formally before a jury.
- of, from, or characteristic of the country;
rural: a winding country road.
- of, pertaining to, or associated with country music: That Nashville station plays country records all day long.
rustic: country manners.
- of, from, or pertaining to a particular country.
- [Obs.]of one's own country.
Livingliv•ing (liv′ing),USA pronunciation adj.
- having life;
not dead: living persons.
- in actual existence or use;
extant: living languages.
- active or thriving;
strong: a living faith.
- burning or glowing, as a coal.
- flowing freely, as water.
- pertaining to, suitable for, or sufficient for existence or subsistence: living conditions; a living wage.
- of or pertaining to living persons: within living memory.
true to life, as a picture or narrative.
- in its natural state and place;
not uprooted, changed, etc.: living rock.
absolute (used as an intensifier): to scare the living daylights out of someone.
- the act or condition of a person or thing that lives: Living is very expensive these days.
- the means of maintaining life;
livelihood: to earn one's living.
- a particular manner, state, or status of life: luxurious living.
- (used with a pl. v.) living persons collectively (usually prec. by the): glad to be among the living.
- the benefice of a clergyman.
Hello , this picture is about Country Living Magazine (marvelous Decorating Homes #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 5436 x 4080. It's file size is only 2884 KB. If You ought to save It to Your computer, you may Click here. You may too download more images by clicking the following image or read more at this post: Decorating Homes.
Your minimalist household star can be made by Decorating Homes on the patio of the home so that the style of the patio should be ideal, looks sophisticated and magnificent. This luxury seems more lovely to appear in the external and may also give the effect of being about the front-porch minimalism that is relaxed.
One of the areas that produce an appropriate residence seen by the eyesight, appeared lavish and perfect residence is Country Living Magazine (marvelous Decorating Homes #1). With the collection and proper laying of ceramic ground, the areas were ordinary can be transformed into an area that seems magnificent and roomy.
By deciding on the best floor with regards to motifs and colors, most of that can be realized. Shades are shiny and pure typically the most popular option today, color period, because these shades provides a comfortable atmosphere trendy and luxurious atmosphere of elegance.