Bathroombath•room (bath′ro̅o̅m′, -rŏŏm′, bäth′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a room equipped for taking a bath or shower.
- toilet (def. 2).
- go to or use the bathroom, to use the toilet;
urinate or defecate.
Basinba•sin (bā′sən),USA pronunciation n.
- a circular container with a greater width than depth, becoming smaller toward the bottom, used chiefly to hold water or other liquid, esp. for washing.
- any container of similar shape, as the pan of a balance.
- the quantity held by such a container: We need another basin of water to dilute the mixture.
- a natural or artificial hollow place containing water.
- a partially enclosed, sheltered area along a shore, often partly man-made or dredged to a greater depth, where boats may be moored: a yacht basin.
- an area in which the strata dip from the margins toward a common center.
- [Physical Geog.]
- a hollow or depression in the earth's surface, wholly or partly surrounded by higher land: river basin.
- See drainage basin.
- the depression in an apple, pear, or other pome at the end opposite the stem.
Mixermix•er (mik′sər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that mixes.
- a person, with reference to sociability: She's a good mixer to have at a large party.
- a kitchen utensil or an electrical appliance having one or more beaters and used in mixing, beating, or blending foods.
- Also, mix. a beverage, as ginger ale, fruit juice, or soda water that can be combined with liquor to produce a mixed drink, esp. a highball.
- [Audio.]an electronic device for blending, fading, substitution, etc., of sounds from various sources, as from microphones or separately recorded soundtracks, for broadcast or recording.
- Radio and Television, Recording. a technician who operates a mixer in a studio.
- the person responsible for the original recording of a movie soundtrack. Cf. recordist.
- a social event, as a party or dance, where people can meet informally.
- See mixing faucet.
- a container for blending and storing molten pig iron from several blast furnaces.
Drippingdrip•ping (drip′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of something that drips.
- Often, drippings.
- the liquid that drips.
- fat and juices exuded from meat in cooking, used for basting, for making gravy, or as a cooking fat.
Hi peoples, this attachment is about Bathroom Basin Mixer Tap Dripping (amazing Bathroom Wall Mixer #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 800 x 800. It's file size is only 32 KB. Wether You ought to save It to Your PC, you might Click here. You might too download more pictures by clicking the photo below or see more at this article: Bathroom Wall Mixer.
We'd prefer to talk about some recommendations on workbench, before speaking about Bathroom Basin Mixer Tap Dripping (amazing Bathroom Wall Mixer #5). In cases like this, there are a few important things you consider in picking an office couch for the firm and need to know. Select a guaranteed manufacturer office seats, office chairs will often have a guarantee of 2 years, both thighs of the chair, hydraulic, and the hands of the chair through the predetermined (NEW).
Along with that, sometimes we are confused. Bathroom Wall Mixer that we need while at-work is very important, but around the other-hand we likewise feel disgrace, office seats where we have been there it really is simply the design and colour have been unsuitable.
Choose a chair according to the budget / desires of one's organization. Adjust the colour of one's furniture of the couch together with your taste and shade. Make sure to pick a chair that has a comfortable foam or smooth if you sitdown.