Fullfull1 (fŏŏl),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., v., n.
- completely filled;
containing all that can be held;
filled to utmost capacity: a full cup.
maximum: a full supply of food for a three-day hike.
- of the maximum size, amount, extent, volume, etc.: a full load of five tons; to receive full pay.
- (of garments, drapery, etc.) wide, ample, or having ample folds.
well-supplied: a yard full of litter; a cabinet full of medicine.
- filled or rounded out, as in form: a full bust.
occupied (usually fol. by of ): She was full of her own anxieties.
- of the same parents: full brothers.
- ample and complete in volume or richness of sound.
- (of wines) having considerable body.
- (of the count on a batter) amounting to three balls and two strikes: He hit a slider for a homer on a full count.
- having base runners at first, second, and third bases;
- being slightly oversized, as a sheet of glass cut too large to fit into a frame.
- [Poker.]of or pertaining to the three cards of the same denomination in a full house: He won the hand with a pair of kings and sixes full.
- exactly or directly: The blow struck him full in the face.
- very: You know full well what I mean.
- fully, completely, or entirely;
at least: The blow knocked him full around. It happened full 30 years ago.
- to make full, as by gathering or pleating.
- to bring (the cloth) on one side of a seam to a little greater fullness than on the other by gathering or tucking very slightly.
- (of the moon) to become full.
- the highest or fullest state, condition, or degree: The moon is at the full.
- in full:
- to or for the full or required amount.
- without abridgment: The book was reprinted in full.
- to the full, to the greatest extent;
thoroughly: They enjoyed themselves to the full.
Rangerange (rānj),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., ranged, rang•ing.
- the extent to which or the limits between which variation is possible: the range of steel prices; a wide range of styles.
- the extent or scope of the operation or action of something: within range of vision.
- the distance to which a projectile is or may be sent by a weapon.
- the distance of the target from the weapon.
- an area equipped with targets for practice in shooting weapons: a rifle range.
- an area used for flight-testing missiles.
- the distance of something to be located from some point of operation, as in sound ranging.
- the distance that can be covered by an aircraft, ship, or other vehicle, carrying a normal load without refueling.
- the difference between the largest and smallest values in a statistical distribution.
- a continuous course of masonry of the same height from end to end.
- compass (def. 4).
- the horizontal direction or extension of a survey line established by two or more marked points.
- (in U.S. public-land surveys) one of a series of divisions numbered east or west from the principal meridian of the survey and consisting of a row of townships, each six miles square, that are numbered north or south from a base line.
- [Navig.]a line established by markers or lights on shore for the location of soundings.
- a rank, class, or order: in the higher ranges of society.
- a row, line, or series, as of persons or things.
- an act of ranging or moving around, as over an area or region.
- Also called rangeland. an area or tract that is or may be ranged over, esp. an open region for the grazing of livestock.
- the region over which a population or species is distributed: the range of the Baltimore oriole.
- the set of all values attained by a given function throughout its domain.
- a chain of mountains forming a single system: the Catskill Range.
- a large portable or stationary cooking stove having burners built into the top surface and containing one or more ovens.
- the maximum distance that a charged particle, as a proton, can penetrate a given medium and still maintain sufficient kinetic energy to produce ionization in the medium.
- a large cleat for securing various lines, esp. the tacks and sheets of courses.
- a length of anchor cable laid on deck.
- in range, (of two or more objects observed from a vessel) located one directly behind the other.
- working or grazing on a range: range horses; range animals like steer and sheep.
- to draw up or arrange (persons or things) in rows or lines or in a specific position, company, or group: The sergeant ranged the troops in columns of six across.
- to place or arrange systematically;
set in order;
dispose: The members of the cast were ranged in their proper places on stage.
- to place in a particular class;
classify: They ranged themselves with the liberals.
- to make straight, level, or even, as lines of type.
- to pass over or through (an area or region) in all directions, as in exploring or searching: They ranged the entire countryside.
- to pasture (cattle) on a range.
- to direct or train, as a telescope, upon an object.
- to obtain the range of (something aimed at or to be located).
- to lay out (an anchor cable) so that the anchor may descend smoothly.
- to vary within certain limits: prices ranging from $5 to $10.
- to have a certain variety of things somehow related: emotions ranging from smugness to despair.
- to move around or through a region in all directions, as people or animals.
- to rove, roam, or wander: The talk ranged over a variety of subjects.
- to stretch out or extend in a line, as things: shabby houses ranged along the road.
- to extend, run, or go in a certain direction: a boundary ranging from east and west.
- to lie or extend in the same line or plane, as one thing with another or others.
- to take up a position in a line or in order.
- to extend, be found, or occur over an area or throughout a period, as an animal or plant.
- to have a specified range, as a gun, missile, etc.
- to find the range, as of something aimed at or to be located.
- (of an anchored vessel) to swerve or sheer (often fol. by about).
Brownbrown (broun),USA pronunciation n., adj., -er, -est, v.
- a dark tertiary color with a yellowish or reddish hue.
- a person whose skin has a dusky or light-brown pigmentation.
- of the color brown.
- (of animals) having skin, fur, hair, or feathers of that color.
- sunburned or tanned.
- (of persons) having the skin naturally pigmented a brown color.
- do it up brown, [Informal.]to do thoroughly: When they entertain, they really do it up brown.
brown′ish, brown′y, adj.
- to make or become brown.
- to fry, sauté, or scorch slightly in cooking: to brown onions before adding them to the stew. The potatoes browned in the pan.
- browned off, [Slang.]angry;
- brown out, to subject to a brownout: The power failure browned out the southern half of the state.
Lamplamp (lamp),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various devices furnishing artificial light, as by electricity or gas. Cf. fluorescent lamp, incandescent lamp.
- a container for an inflammable liquid, as oil, which is burned at a wick as a means of illumination.
- a source of intellectual or spiritual light: the lamp of learning.
- any of various devices furnishing heat, ultraviolet, or other radiation: an infrared lamp.
- a celestial body that gives off light, as the moon or a star.
- a torch.
- lamps, the eyes.
- smell of the lamp, to give evidence of laborious study or effort: His dissertation smells of the lamp.
- to look at;
- [Real Estate.]air conditioning.
- alternating current.
Ac, [Symbol, Chem.]
var. of ad- before c and qu: accede;
var. of -ic after Greek noun stems ending in i: cardiac;
Howdy there, this attachment is about Full Range Brown Lamp Cord Dimmer 200W - 120V AC SL19566 (nice Lamp Dimmers #9). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 564 x 376. This image's file size is just 20 KB. If You ought to save It to Your laptop, you could Click here. You could also see more photos by clicking the following image or read more at here: Lamp Dimmers.
Comparison of Large Notice Sculpture by Size area. The purpose is still a similar thing together with the point that is second: someone to become in looking at the sculpture, more flexible. In cases like this, the exact distance between the room's statue, decide high statue is limited by the maximum. For example, when the mileage between the statue using a terrace only 3 meters away, an effort to ensure that no more than only 1 meter-high sculpture.
With designs including the sculpture can be an element that may form the classic-style inside and outside the chamber, Lamp Dimmers is rich, is not any exemption to garden. Statue while in the park's place was actually emblematic and it is typically only made of stone. But along with contemporary sculpture's improvement, then the works of sculpture becomes progressively diversified, both the materials and also the form and techniques used with the development of engineering and invention of new products, including white concrete in range.
Modify how big the placement of the sculpture by Location. In this instance, a small statue might be located in involving the flowers or to the edge of the backyard that was footpath. Meanwhile, bigger sculptures may be put in the park's center or the place