Stepstep (step),USA pronunciation n., v., stepped, step•ping.
- a movement made by lifting the foot and setting it down again in a new position, accompanied by a shifting of the weight of the body in the direction of the new position, as in walking, running, or dancing.
- such a movement followed by a movement of equal distance of the other foot: The soldier took one step forward and stood at attention.
- the space passed over or the distance measured by one such movement of the foot.
- the sound made by the foot in making such a movement.
- a mark or impression made by the foot on the ground;
- the manner of walking;
- pace in marching: double-quick step.
- a pace uniform with that of another or others, or in time with music.
- steps, movements or course in walking or running: to retrace one's steps.
- a move, act, or proceeding, as toward some end or in the general course of some action;
stage, measure, or period: the five steps to success.
- rank, degree, or grade, as on a vertical scale.
- a support for the foot in ascending or descending: a step of a ladder; a stair of 14 steps.
- a very short distance: She was never more than a step away from her children.
- a repeated pattern or unit of movement in a dance formed by a combination of foot and body motions.
- a degree of the staff or of the scale.
- the interval between two adjacent scale degrees;
second. Cf. semitone, whole step.
- steps, a stepladder.
- an offset part of anything.
- a socket, frame, or platform for supporting the lower end of a mast.
- a flat-topped ledge on the face of a quarry or a mine working.
- break step, to interrupt or cease walking or marching in step: The marching units were allowed to break step after they had passed the reviewing stand.
- in step:
- moving in time to a rhythm or with the corresponding step of others.
- in harmony or conformity with: They are not in step with the times.
- keep step, to keep pace;
stay in step: The construction of classrooms and the training of teachers have not kept step with population growth.
- out of step:
- not in time to a rhythm or corresponding to the step of others.
- not in harmony or conformity with: They are out of step with the others in their group.
- step by step:
- from one stage to the next in sequence.
- gradually and steadily: We were shown the steelmaking process step by step.
- take steps, to set about putting something into operation;
begin to act: I will take steps to see that your application is processed.
- watch one's step, to proceed with caution;
behave prudently: If she doesn't watch her step, she will be fired from her job.
- to move, go, etc., by lifting the foot and setting it down again in a new position, or by using the feet alternately in this manner: to step forward.
- to walk, or go on foot, esp. for a few strides or a short distance: Step over to the bar.
- to move with measured steps, as in a dance.
- to go briskly or fast, as a horse.
- to obtain, find, win, come upon, etc., something easily and naturally, as if by a mere step of the foot: to step into a good business opportunity.
- to put the foot down;
tread by intention or accident: to step on a cat's tail.
- to press with the foot, as on a lever, spring, or the like, in order to operate some mechanism.
- to take (a step, pace, stride, etc.).
- to go through or perform the steps of (a dance).
- to move or set (the foot) in taking a step.
- to measure (a distance, ground, etc.) by steps (sometimes fol. by off or out).
- to make or arrange in the manner of a series of steps.
- to fix (a mast) in its step.
- step down:
- to lower or decrease by degrees.
- to relinquish one's authority or control;
resign: Although he was past retirement age, he refused to step down and let his son take over the business.
- step in, to become involved;
intervene, as in a quarrel or fight: The brawl was well under way by the time the police stepped in.
- step on it, to hasten one's activity or steps;
hurry up: If we don't step on it, we'll miss the show.
- step out:
- to leave a place, esp. for a brief period of time.
- to walk or march at a more rapid pace.
- to go out to a social gathering or on a date: We're stepping out tonight.
- step up:
- to raise or increase by degrees: to step up production.
- to be promoted;
- to make progress;
Playplay (plā),USA pronunciation n.
- a dramatic composition or piece;
- a dramatic performance, as on the stage.
- exercise or activity for amusement or recreation.
- fun or jest, as opposed to seriousness: I said it merely in play.
- a pun.
- the playing, action, or conduct of a game: The pitcher was replaced in the fourth inning of play.
- the manner or style of playing or of doing something: We admired his fine play throughout the game.
- an act or instance of playing or of doing something: a stupid play that cost us the match.
- one's turn to play: Whose play is it?
- a playing for stakes;
- an attempt to accomplish something, often in a manner showing craft or calculation;
maneuver: They tried to buy up the stock in a takeover play.
- an enterprise or venture;
deal: an oil and drilling play.
- action, conduct, or dealing of a specified kind: fair play; foul play.
- action, activity, or operation: the play of fancy.
- brisk, light, or changing movement or action: a fountain with a leaping play of water.
- elusive change or movement, as of light or colors: the play of a searchlight against the night sky.
- a space in which something, as a part of a mechanism, can move.
- freedom of movement within a space, as of a part of a mechanism.
- freedom for action, or scope for activity: full play of the mind.
- attention in the press or other media;
dissemination as news: The birth of the panda got a big play in the papers.
- an act or instance of being broadcast: The governor's speech got two plays on our local station.
- bring into play, to put into motion;
cause to be introduced: New evidence has been brought into play in this trial.
- in or out of play, in or not in the state of being played during a game: The umpire says the ball was not in play.
- make a play for, [Informal.]
- to try to attract, esp. sexually: He made a play for his friend's girlfriend.
- to attempt to gain by impressing favorably: This ad will make a play for new consumer markets.
- to act the part of (a person or character) in a dramatic performance;
portray: to play Lady Macbeth.
- to perform (a drama, pantomime, etc.) on or as if on the stage.
- to act or sustain (a part) in a dramatic performance or in real life: to play the role of benefactor.
- to act the part or character of in real life: to play the fool; to play God.
- to give performances in, as a theatrical company does: to play the larger cities.
- to engage in (a game, pastime, etc.).
- to contend against in a game.
- to function or perform as (a specified player) in a game or competition: He usually plays left end.
- to employ (a piece of equipment, a player, etc.) in a game: I played my highest card.
- to use as if in playing a game, as for one's own advantage: He played his brothers against each other.
- to stake or wager, as in a game.
- to lay a wager or wagers on (something).
- to represent or imitate, as for recreation or in jest: to play cowboys and Indians.
- to perform on (a musical instrument).
- to perform (music) on an instrument.
- to cause (a phonograph, radio, recording, etc.) to produce sound or pictures: to play a tape; to play the radio.
- to do or perform: You shouldn't play tricks. Compromise plays an important part in marriage.
- to carry or put into operation;
act upon: to play a hunch.
- to cause to move or change lightly or quickly: to play colored lights on a fountain.
- to operate or cause to operate, esp. continuously or with repeated action: to play a hose on a fire.
- to allow (a hooked fish) to exhaust itself by pulling on the line.
- to display or feature (a news story, photograph, etc.), esp. prominently: Play the flood photos on page one.
- to exploit or trade in (an investment, business opportunity, stock, etc.).
- to exercise or employ oneself in diversion, amusement, or recreation.
- to do something in sport that is not to be taken seriously.
- to amuse oneself;
trifle (often fol. by with).
- to take part or engage in a game.
- to take part in a game for stakes;
- to conduct oneself or act in a specified way: to play fair.
- to act on or as if on the stage;
- to perform on a musical instrument.
- (of an instrument or music) to sound in performance: The strings are playing well this evening.
- (of a phonograph, radio, recording, etc.) to give forth sound: The radio played all night.
- to be performed or shown: What's playing at the movie theater around the corner?
- to be capable of or suitable for performance, as a television or dramatic script: We hope this scene will play well.
- [Informal.]to be accepted or effective;
fare: How will the senator's proposal play with the public?
- to move freely within a space, as a part of a mechanism.
- to move about lightly or quickly: The water of the fountain played in the air.
- to present the effect of such motion, as light or the changing colors of an iridescent substance: The lights played strangely over the faces of the actors.
- to operate continuously or with repeated action.
- [Informal.]to comply or cooperate: They wanted her to tell them what she knew about the plans, but she refused to play.
- come to play, [Informal.]to be disposed to play or participate in a manner reflecting a determination to win or succeed: We're a small new business, but we came to play.
- play along:
- to cooperate or concur;
- to pretend to cooperate or concur.
- play around, [Informal.]
- to behave in a playful or frivolous manner;
- to be sexually promiscuous.
- to be sexually unfaithful.
- play at:
- to pretend interest in: It's obvious that you're just playing at fishing for my sake.
- to do something without seriousness: He is merely playing at being a student.
- play back, to play (a recording, esp. one newly made): Play it back and let's hear how I sound.
- play ball. See ball 1 (def. 17).
- play both ends against the middle, to maneuver opposing groups in order to benefit oneself.
- play by ear, to play (music or a musical instrument) without printed music, as by memory of what one has heard or by unschooled musical instinct.
- play down, to treat as of little importance;
belittle: He has consistently played down his own part in the successful enterprise.
- played out:
- out of fashion;
hackneyed: New styles in clothing are soon played out in New York.
- used up;
finished: The original tires were played out and had to be replaced.
- play fast and loose, to act in an irresponsible or inconsiderate manner, esp. to employ deception to gain one's ends: to play fast and loose with someone's affections.
- play for time, to prolong something in order to gain an advantage;
forestall an event or decision: Their maneuvering at the conference was obviously calculated to play for time.
- play hardball. See hardball (def. 2).
- play into the hands of, to act in such a way as to give an advantage to (someone, esp. an opponent): If you lose your temper when he insults you, you will be playing right into his hands.Also, play into (someone's) hands.
- play it by ear, to improvise, esp. in a challenging situation when confronted by unknown factors: If you can't come up with a plan, we'll just have to play it by ear.
- play off:
- [Sports.]to play an extra game or round in order to settle a tie.
- [Sports.]to engage in an elimination game or games after the regular season is over in order to determine the champion.
- to set (one person or thing) against another, usually for one's own gain or advantage: The children could usually get what they wanted by playing one parent off against the other.
- play one's cards. See card 1 (def. 17).
- play on or upon, to exploit, as the feelings or weaknesses of another;
take selfish advantage of: She would never think of playing on the good nature of others.
- play out:
- to bring to an end;
- to use up;
exhaust: to play out one's supplies.
- to reel or pay out, as a rope, line, etc.
- play politics. See politics (def. 8).
- play possum. See possum (def. 2).
- play second fiddle. See second fiddle (def. 1).
- play the field. See field (def. 26).
- play the game. See game 1 (def. 18).
- play up, to emphasize the importance of;
highlight or publicize: The schools are playing up their science programs.
- play up to, [Informal.]to attempt to impress in order to gain someone's favor: Students who too obviously play up to their teachers are usually disliked by their classmates.
- play with a full deck. See deck (def. 19).
- play with fire. See fire (def. 27).
- play with oneself, [Informal.]to masturbate.
Kidskid1 (kid),USA pronunciation n., v., kid•ded, kid•ding, adj.
- a child or young person.
- (used as a familiar form of address.)
- a young goat.
- leather made from the skin of a kid or goat, used in making shoes and gloves.
- a glove made from this leather.
- (of a goat) to give birth to (young).
- made of kidskin.
- younger: his kid sister.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Howdy there, this image is about Gigantic Step & Play Kids Floor Piano. (charming Kids Floor Piano #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 698 x 698. This photo's file size is just 35 KB. Wether You ought to download It to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You also also download more attachments by clicking the picture below or read more at this post: Kids Floor Piano.
All you could do is ensure when adjusting your Gigantic Step & Play Kids Floor Piano. (charming Kids Floor Piano #2), that there will be no difficulties with the signal office. Minute, get an office wall was protected with all the color you would like. For those who have a little workplace, it would be healthier to select shades that are neutral isn't that heavy.
Additionally, you will get a wall. This is done by dangling a photo about it. It will undoubtedly maintain a better environment as a result. Next, get your working environment sorted by inserting desk or a display with compartments or compartments incorporate more. It'll be more straightforward to decorate in case you have a larger workplace. A cozy and good couch could be the finest improvement to it.
It would be easier if you have a larger office. Subsequently you then could incorporate goods convenient to really get your office with arrangements like home. Products including will, bulbs, vases and mirrors affect within your office decoration.