How Many Seasons Of Sleeper Cell #5 24's Jack Bauer Has Had More Bad Days Than Anyone. But Some Were Worse Than Others… We Ranked The Best Seasons. Pictures Album
Howhow1 (hou),USA pronunciation adv.
- in what way or manner;
by what means?: How did the accident happen?
- to what extent, degree, etc.?: How damaged is the car?
- in what state or condition?: How are you?
- for what reason;
why?: How can you talk such nonsense?
- to what effect;
with what meaning?: How is one to interpret his action?
- what?: How do you mean? If they don't have vanilla, how about chocolate?
- (used as an intensifier): How seldom I go there!
- by what title or name?: How does one address the president?
- at what price: How are the new cars going, cheaper than last year's models?
- by what amount or in what measure or quantity?: How do you sell these tomatoes?
- in what form or shape?: How does the demon appear in the first act of the opera? How does the medication come?
- and how! [Informal.]certainly! you bet!: Am I happy? And how!
- Here's how, [Informal.](used as a toast).
- how come? [Informal.]how is it that? why?: How come you never visit us anymore?
- how so? how does it happen to be so? why?: You haven't any desire to go? How so?
- the manner or way in which: He couldn't figure out how to solve the problem.
- about the manner, condition, or way in which: I don't care how you leave your desk when you go. Be careful how you act.
- in whatever manner or way;
however: You can travel how you please.
- that: He told us how he was honest and could be trusted.
- a question concerning the way or manner in which something is done, achieved, etc.: a child's unending whys and hows.
- a way or manner of doing something: to consider all the hows and wherefores.
- a word formerly used in communications to represent the letter H.
Manyman•y (men′ē),USA pronunciation adj., more, most, n., pron.
- constituting or forming a large number;
numerous: many people.
- noting each one of a large number (usually fol. by a or an): For many a day it rained.
- a large or considerable number of persons or things: A good many of the beggars were blind.
- the many, the greater part of humankind.
- many persons or things: Many of the beggars were blind. Many were unable to attend.
an oratorio (1801) by Franz Joseph Haydn.
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Sleepersleep•er (slē′pər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that sleeps.
- a heavy horizontal timber for distributing loads.
- any long wooden, metal, or stone piece lying horizontally as a sill or footing.
- any of a number of wooden pieces, laid upon the ground or upon masonry or concrete, to which floorboards are nailed.
- a sleeping car.
- something or someone that becomes unexpectedly successful or important after a period of being unnoticed, ignored, or considered unpromising or a failure: The play was the sleeper of the season.
- merchandise that is not quickly sold because its value is not immediately recognized.
- Often, sleepers. one-piece or two-piece pajamas with feet, esp. for children.
- a sofa, chair, or other piece of furniture that is designed to open up or unfold into a bed;
- Also called sleep, sand. a globule that forms at the inner corner of the eye, esp. during sleep, from the accumulated secretion of the glands of the eyelid.
- any of several gobioid fishes of the family Eleotridae, of tropical seas, most species of which have the habit of resting quietly on the bottom.
- [Slang.]a spy;
- [Slang.]a juvenile delinquent sentenced to serve more than nine months.
- [Bowling.]a pin that is hidden from view by another pin.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a timber or beam laid in a railroad track, serving as a foundation or support for the rails;
Cellcell1 (sel),USA pronunciation n.
- a small room, as in a convent or prison.
- any of various small compartments or bounded areas forming part of a whole.
- a small group acting as a unit within a larger organization: a local cell of the Communist party.
- [Biol.]a usually microscopic structure containing nuclear and cytoplasmic material enclosed by a semipermeable membrane and, in plants, a cell wall;
the basic structural unit of all organisms.
- [Entomol.]one of the areas into which the wing of an insect is divided by the veins.
- Also called battery, electric cell, galvanic cell, voltaic cell. a device that generates electrical energy from chemical energy, usually consisting of two different conducting substances placed in an electrolyte. Cf. dry cell.
- See solar cell.
- Also called electrolytic cell. [Physical Chem.]a device for producing electrolysis, consisting essentially of the electrolyte, its container, and the electrodes.
- [Aeron.]the gas container of a balloon.
- [Eccles.]a monastery or nunnery, usually small, dependent on a larger religious house.
- See under cellular phone.
- to live in a cell: The two prisoners had celled together for three years.
Jackjack1 ( jak),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various portable devices for raising or lifting heavy objects short heights, using various mechanical, pneumatic, or hydraulic methods.
- Also called knave. [Cards.]a playing card bearing the picture of a soldier or servant.
- a connecting device in an electrical circuit designed for the insertion of a plug.
- (cap.) fellow;
man (usually used in addressing a stranger): Hey, Jack, which way to Jersey?
- Also called jackstone.
- one of a set of small metal objects having six prongs, used in the game of jacks.
- one of any other set of objects, as pebbles, stones, etc., used in the game of jacks.
- jacks, (used with a sing. v.) a children's game in which small metal objects, stones, pebbles, or the like, are tossed, caught, and moved on the ground in a number of prescribed ways, usually while bouncing a rubber ball.
- any of several carangid fishes, esp. of the genus Caranx, as C. hippos(crevalle jack or jack crevalle), of the western Atlantic Ocean.
- money: He won a lot of jack at the races.
- a small flag flown at the jack staff of a ship, bearing a distinctive design usually symbolizing the nationality of the vessel.
- Also called jack crosstree. either of a pair of crosstrees at the head of a topgallant mast, used to hold royal shrouds away from the mast.
- (cap.) a sailor.
- a lumberjack.
- See jack rabbit.
- a jackass.
- a device for turning a spit.
- a small wooden rod in the mechanism of a harpsichord, spinet, or virginal that rises when the key is depressed and causes the attached plectrum to strike the string.
- [Lawn Bowling.]a small, usually white bowl or ball used as a mark for the bowlers to aim at.
- Also called clock jack. [Horol.]a mechanical figure that strikes a clock bell.
- a premigratory young male salmon.
- [Theat.]See brace jack.
- [Falconry.]the male of a kestrel, hobby, or esp. of a merlin.
- every man jack, everyone without exception: They presented a formidable opposition, every man jack of them.
- to lift or move (something) with or as if with a jack (usually fol. by up): to jack a car up to change a flat tire.
- to increase, raise, or accelerate (prices, wages, speed, etc.) (usually fol. by up).
- to boost the morale of;
encourage (usually fol. by up).
- to jacklight.
- to jacklight.
- jack off, Slang (vulgar). to masturbate.
- [Carpentry.]having a height or length less than that of most of the others in a structure;
cripple: jack rafter; jack truss.
Badbad1 (bad),USA pronunciation adj., worse, worst;
(Slang) bad•der, bad•dest for 36;
- not good in any manner or degree.
- having a wicked or evil character;
morally reprehensible: There is no such thing as a bad boy.
- of poor or inferior quality;
deficient: a bad diamond; a bad spark plug.
- inadequate or below standard;
not satisfactory for use: bad heating; Living conditions in some areas are very bad.
- inaccurate, incorrect, or faulty: a bad guess.
- invalid, unsound, or false: a bad insurance claim; bad judgment.
- causing or liable to cause sickness or ill health;
injurious or harmful: Too much sugar is bad for your teeth.
- suffering from sickness, ill health, pain, or injury;
ill: He felt bad from eating the green apples.
- not healthy or in good physical condition;
diseased, decayed, or physically weakened: A bad heart kept him out of the army.
- tainted, spoiled, or rotten, esp. to the point of being inedible: The meat is bad because you left it out of the refrigerator too long.
- having a disastrous or detrimental effect, result, or tendency;
unfavorable: The drought is bad for the farmers. His sloppy appearance made a bad impression.
- causing or characterized by discomfort, inconvenience, uneasiness, or annoyance;
unpleasant: I had a bad flight to Chicago.
- easily provoked to anger;
irascible: a bad temper.
- cross, irritable, or surly: If I don't have my morning coffee, I'm in a bad mood all day.
- more uncomfortable, persistent, painful, or dangerous than usual;
severe: a bad attack of asthma.
- causing or resulting in disaster or severe damage or destruction: a bad flood.
- regretful, contrite, dejected, or upset: He felt bad about having to leave the children all alone.
- disobedient, naughty, or misbehaving: If you're bad at school, you'll go to bed without supper.
- disreputable or dishonorable: He's getting a bad name from changing jobs so often.
- displaying a lack of skill, talent, proficiency, or judgment: a bad painting; Bad drivers cause most of the accidents.
- causing distress;
unfortunate or unfavorable: I'm afraid I have bad news for you.
- not suitable or appropriate;
disadvantageous or dangerous: It was a bad day for fishing.
considered too stormy, hot, cold, etc.: We had a bad winter with a lot of snow.
- disagreeable or offensive to the senses: a bad odor.
- exhibiting a lack of artistic sensitivity: The room was decorated in bad taste.
- not in keeping with a standard of behavior or conduct;
coarse: bad manners.
- (of a word, speech, or writing)
- vulgar, obscene, or blasphemous: bad language.
- not properly observing rules or customs of grammar, usage, spelling, etc.;
incorrect: He speaks bad English.
- unattractive, esp. because of a lack of pleasing proportions: She has a bad figure.
- (of the complexion) marred by defects;
pockmarked or pimply;
blemished: bad skin.
- not profitable or worth the price paid: The land was a bad buy.
- deemed uncollectible or irrecoverable and treated as a loss: a bad debt.
wasted: Don't throw good money after bad money.
not genuine: There was a bad ten-dollar bill in with the change.
- having the character of a villain;
villainous: In the movies the good guys always beat the bad guys.
- failing to land within the in-bounds limits of a court or section of a court;
missing the mark;
not well aimed.
- outstandingly excellent;
first-rate: He's a bad man on drums, and the fans love him.
- in a bad way, in severe trouble or distress.
- not bad:
- tolerably good;
not without merit: The dinner wasn't bad, but I've had better.
- not difficult: Once you know geometry, trigonometry isn't bad.Also, not so bad, not too bad.
- too bad, unfortunate or disappointing: It's too bad that he didn't go to college.
- that which is bad: You have to take the bad with the good.
- a bad condition, character, or quality: His health seemed to go from bad to worse.
- (used with a pl. v.) evil persons collectively (usually prec. by the): The bad are always stirring up trouble.
- go to the bad, to deteriorate physically or morally;
go to ruin: She wept at seeing her son go to the bad.
- in bad, [Informal.]
- in trouble or distress.
- in disfavor: He's in bad with his father-in-law.
- to the bad, in arrears: He's $100 to the bad on his debt.
- badly: He wanted it bad enough to steal it.
- bad off, in poor or distressed condition or circumstances;
destitute: His family has been pretty bad off since he lost his job.Also, badly off. Cf. well-off.
Daysdays (dāz),USA pronunciation adv.
- in or during the day regularly: They slept days rather than nights.
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Bestbest (best),USA pronunciation adj., [superl. of]good [with]better [as compar.]
- of the highest quality, excellence, or standing: the best work; the best students.
- most advantageous, suitable, or desirable: the best way.
most: the best part of a day.
adv., [superl. of]well [with]better [as compar.]
- most excellently or suitably;
with most advantage or success: an opera role that best suits her voice.
- in or to the highest degree;
most fully (usually used in combination): best-suited; best-known; best-loved.
- as best one can, in the best way possible under the circumstances: We tried to smooth over the disagreement as best we could.
- had best, would be wisest or most reasonable to;
ought to: You had best phone your mother to tell her where you are going.
- something or someone that is best: They always demand and get the best. The best of us can make mistakes.
- a person's finest clothing: It's important that you wear your best.
- a person's most agreeable or desirable emotional state (often prec. by at).
- a person's highest degree of competence, inspiration, etc. (often prec. by at).
- the highest quality to be found in a given activity or category of things (often prec. by at): cabinetmaking at its best.
- the best effort that a person, group, or thing can make: Their best fell far short of excellence.
- a person's best wishes or kindest regards: Please give my best to your father.
- all for the best, for the good as the final result;
to an ultimate advantage: At the time it was hard to realize how it could be all for the best.Also, for the best.
- at best, under the most favorable circumstances: You may expect to be treated civilly, at best.
- get or have the best of:
- to gain the advantage over.
- to defeat;
subdue: His arthritis gets the best of him from time to time.
- make the best of, to cope with in the best way possible: to make the best of a bad situation.
- with the best, on a par with the most capable: He can play bridge with the best.
- to get the better of;
beat: He easily bested his opponent in hand-to-hand combat. She bested me in the argument.
Howdy peoples, this picture is about How Many Seasons Of Sleeper Cell #5 24's Jack Bauer Has Had More Bad Days Than Anyone. But Some Were Worse Than Others… We Ranked The Best Seasons.. This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 701 x 394. It's file size is just 41 KB. If You want to download This attachment to Your PC, you could Click here. You also too see more pictures by clicking the following photo or read more at here: How Many Seasons Of Sleeper Cell.
How Many Seasons Of Sleeper Cell #5 24's Jack Bauer Has Had More Bad Days Than Anyone. But Some Were Worse Than Others… We Ranked The Best Seasons. has been used in combination with increasing frequency. A growing number of homeowners find that they're able to employ expertise inside their restroom. There are many different options to select from. It truly is just a matter of thinning your decision to simply one choice. How Many Seasons Of Sleeper Cell #5 24's Jack Bauer Has Had More Bad Days Than Anyone. But Some Were Worse Than Others… We Ranked The Best Seasons.s that is standard usually are square or circular.
Regular supplies contain stainless steel or porcelain. Which substances that are typical are great, for true ornamental you're able to select supplies like marble or concrete. The quality of the structure is fairly lovely and brings true crisis for the bathroom.
For something just a little unique a sincerely graded How Many Seasons Of Sleeper Cell #5 24's Jack Bauer Has Had More Bad Days Than Anyone. But Some Were Worse Than Others… We Ranked The Best Seasons. can be chosen by you. One end of the raise is barely an inch or two strong, while the idea of the oval may be the common level for the drain. You have to possess a greater counter room to support this fashion nevertheless it is breathtaking to behold and all sorts of enjoyment to show down to your buddies. You can even locate different patterns such as rectangle or block. Some features while others have a serving that resembles a semicircle a jar that is the exact same range through the entire dish. Both types are merely a matter of determining which works best in your restroom.