Howhow1 (hou),USA pronunciation adv.
- in what way or manner;
by what means?: How did the accident happen?
- to what extent, degree, etc.?: How damaged is the car?
- in what state or condition?: How are you?
- for what reason;
why?: How can you talk such nonsense?
- to what effect;
with what meaning?: How is one to interpret his action?
- what?: How do you mean? If they don't have vanilla, how about chocolate?
- (used as an intensifier): How seldom I go there!
- by what title or name?: How does one address the president?
- at what price: How are the new cars going, cheaper than last year's models?
- by what amount or in what measure or quantity?: How do you sell these tomatoes?
- in what form or shape?: How does the demon appear in the first act of the opera? How does the medication come?
- and how! [Informal.]certainly! you bet!: Am I happy? And how!
- Here's how, [Informal.](used as a toast).
- how come? [Informal.]how is it that? why?: How come you never visit us anymore?
- how so? how does it happen to be so? why?: You haven't any desire to go? How so?
- the manner or way in which: He couldn't figure out how to solve the problem.
- about the manner, condition, or way in which: I don't care how you leave your desk when you go. Be careful how you act.
- in whatever manner or way;
however: You can travel how you please.
- that: He told us how he was honest and could be trusted.
- a question concerning the way or manner in which something is done, achieved, etc.: a child's unending whys and hows.
- a way or manner of doing something: to consider all the hows and wherefores.
- a word formerly used in communications to represent the letter H.
Manyman•y (men′ē),USA pronunciation adj., more, most, n., pron.
- constituting or forming a large number;
numerous: many people.
- noting each one of a large number (usually fol. by a or an): For many a day it rained.
- a large or considerable number of persons or things: A good many of the beggars were blind.
- the many, the greater part of humankind.
- many persons or things: Many of the beggars were blind. Many were unable to attend.
an oratorio (1801) by Franz Joseph Haydn.
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Sleepersleep•er (slē′pər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that sleeps.
- a heavy horizontal timber for distributing loads.
- any long wooden, metal, or stone piece lying horizontally as a sill or footing.
- any of a number of wooden pieces, laid upon the ground or upon masonry or concrete, to which floorboards are nailed.
- a sleeping car.
- something or someone that becomes unexpectedly successful or important after a period of being unnoticed, ignored, or considered unpromising or a failure: The play was the sleeper of the season.
- merchandise that is not quickly sold because its value is not immediately recognized.
- Often, sleepers. one-piece or two-piece pajamas with feet, esp. for children.
- a sofa, chair, or other piece of furniture that is designed to open up or unfold into a bed;
- Also called sleep, sand. a globule that forms at the inner corner of the eye, esp. during sleep, from the accumulated secretion of the glands of the eyelid.
- any of several gobioid fishes of the family Eleotridae, of tropical seas, most species of which have the habit of resting quietly on the bottom.
- [Slang.]a spy;
- [Slang.]a juvenile delinquent sentenced to serve more than nine months.
- [Bowling.]a pin that is hidden from view by another pin.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a timber or beam laid in a railroad track, serving as a foundation or support for the rails;
Cellcell1 (sel),USA pronunciation n.
- a small room, as in a convent or prison.
- any of various small compartments or bounded areas forming part of a whole.
- a small group acting as a unit within a larger organization: a local cell of the Communist party.
- [Biol.]a usually microscopic structure containing nuclear and cytoplasmic material enclosed by a semipermeable membrane and, in plants, a cell wall;
the basic structural unit of all organisms.
- [Entomol.]one of the areas into which the wing of an insect is divided by the veins.
- Also called battery, electric cell, galvanic cell, voltaic cell. a device that generates electrical energy from chemical energy, usually consisting of two different conducting substances placed in an electrolyte. Cf. dry cell.
- See solar cell.
- Also called electrolytic cell. [Physical Chem.]a device for producing electrolysis, consisting essentially of the electrolyte, its container, and the electrodes.
- [Aeron.]the gas container of a balloon.
- [Eccles.]a monastery or nunnery, usually small, dependent on a larger religious house.
- See under cellular phone.
- to live in a cell: The two prisoners had celled together for three years.
Hi folks, this attachment is about Ordinary How Many Seasons Of Sleeper Cell #1 Season 2, Episode 2. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 486 x 486. This post's file size is only 40 KB. If You ought to save It to Your PC, you may Click here. You might too see more attachments by clicking the photo below or see more at here: How Many Seasons Of Sleeper Cell.
On choosing a backyard table ready-made, tips. Moreover, for anyone of you who want to obtain a park counter, search for costs to suit the budget-you have and desires. In addition to the budget, it must be measured in determining the purchase price is actually a consideration how usually the garden seat you employ. Regulate the table and chair models' size with design and the measurement of one's yard.
Picking a Ordinary How Many Seasons Of Sleeper Cell #1 Season 2, Episode 2 is becoming a significant part of the park's arrangement since it is nowadays. This may be the idea of view not used, as well as operating as being a chair. Various styles of garden bedrooms are often located on the marketplace. Nevertheless easy style and blend with the park's selection is the greatest alternative.
Picking furniture for outside complicated, not only any How Many Seasons Of Sleeper Cell might be positioned on yard or the rooftop. Within a short time the couch is likely to be easily harmed from the climate, if any. Garden bedrooms are utilized usually made of rattan, bamboo, material, a plastic, and lumber. This type of product is quite hard to find out if with regards to preservation. As an example made from timber and iron, shouldn't be exposed to sunshine or rain straight. Since the product is easily harmed. Seats are constructed of metal eliminated wherever possible, provided the character of simply corroded then a painting have to be accomplished every specified period of time.