Sleepersleep•er (slē′pər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that sleeps.
- a heavy horizontal timber for distributing loads.
- any long wooden, metal, or stone piece lying horizontally as a sill or footing.
- any of a number of wooden pieces, laid upon the ground or upon masonry or concrete, to which floorboards are nailed.
- a sleeping car.
- something or someone that becomes unexpectedly successful or important after a period of being unnoticed, ignored, or considered unpromising or a failure: The play was the sleeper of the season.
- merchandise that is not quickly sold because its value is not immediately recognized.
- Often, sleepers. one-piece or two-piece pajamas with feet, esp. for children.
- a sofa, chair, or other piece of furniture that is designed to open up or unfold into a bed;
- Also called sleep, sand. a globule that forms at the inner corner of the eye, esp. during sleep, from the accumulated secretion of the glands of the eyelid.
- any of several gobioid fishes of the family Eleotridae, of tropical seas, most species of which have the habit of resting quietly on the bottom.
- [Slang.]a spy;
- [Slang.]a juvenile delinquent sentenced to serve more than nine months.
- [Bowling.]a pin that is hidden from view by another pin.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a timber or beam laid in a railroad track, serving as a foundation or support for the rails;
Cellcell1 (sel),USA pronunciation n.
- a small room, as in a convent or prison.
- any of various small compartments or bounded areas forming part of a whole.
- a small group acting as a unit within a larger organization: a local cell of the Communist party.
- [Biol.]a usually microscopic structure containing nuclear and cytoplasmic material enclosed by a semipermeable membrane and, in plants, a cell wall;
the basic structural unit of all organisms.
- [Entomol.]one of the areas into which the wing of an insect is divided by the veins.
- Also called battery, electric cell, galvanic cell, voltaic cell. a device that generates electrical energy from chemical energy, usually consisting of two different conducting substances placed in an electrolyte. Cf. dry cell.
- See solar cell.
- Also called electrolytic cell. [Physical Chem.]a device for producing electrolysis, consisting essentially of the electrolyte, its container, and the electrodes.
- [Aeron.]the gas container of a balloon.
- [Eccles.]a monastery or nunnery, usually small, dependent on a larger religious house.
- See under cellular phone.
- to live in a cell: The two prisoners had celled together for three years.
Hello , this picture is about Sleeper Cell (TV Series 2005–2006) - IMDb ( How Many Seasons Of Sleeper Cell #7). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 510 x 971. It's file size is just 96 KB. Wether You want to save It to Your PC, you could Click here. You might also download more images by clicking the following image or see more at this post: How Many Seasons Of Sleeper Cell.
Sleeper Cell (TV Series 2005–2006) - IMDb ( How Many Seasons Of Sleeper Cell #7) layout like no death, many concept of kitchen. Specifically for small people who livein metropolitan surroundings, the current notion not only make your kitchen appear attractive but in addition makes cooking much more easy food. Concept kitchen's first sessions is appointed cooking course. If the classic kitchen CAn't be separated in the furnace, the current layout is extremely much linked with hightech furnishings. Several of the furniture we mean, amongst rice cooker, gas-stove, freezer, oven, mixer, others, dispensers, mixers.
Rather, a demonstration is served like by How Many Seasons Of Sleeper Cell. All food ready collected below first, after which brought to the stand. Kitchen clean can be commonly used to cook easy meals, for example fried eggs, make bread, boil the noodles, and juicing. Solutions if the room can also be named the pantry is manufactured to the diningroom.
Such that it generates the setting of the activity that-much more fulfilling constructing all of this equipment could be arranged. Next is really a distinct part of the kitchen kitchen that is clean and dirty. Area hygiene remains the top, even though it is called a dirty home. The definition of disgusting arise since within this section is a food processing cleaning furniture at the same time fresh. And so the bedroom is more likely to falter.