Flameflame (flām),USA pronunciation n., v., flamed, flam•ing.
- burning gas or vapor, as from wood or coal, that is undergoing combustion;
a portion of ignited gas or vapor.
- Often, flames. the state or condition of blazing combustion: to burst into flames.
- any flamelike condition;
- brilliant light;
- bright coloring;
a streak or patch of color.
- See flame color.
- intense ardor, zeal, or passion.
- [Informal.]an object of one's passionate love;
sweetheart: He's taking out his new flame tonight.
- an act or instance of angry criticism or disparagement, esp. on a computer network.
- to burn with a flame or flames;
burst into flames;
- to glow like flame;
- to burn or burst forth with strong emotion;
break into open anger, indignation, etc.
- to behave in an offensive manner, esp. on a computer network.
- to subject to the action of flame or fire.
- to flambé.
- to insult or criticize angrily, esp. on a computer network.
- flame out:
- (of a jet engine) to cease to function due to an interruption of the fuel supply or to faulty combustion.
- to burst out in or as if in flames.
Retardantre•tard•ant (ri tär′dnt),USA pronunciation n. [Chem.]
- any substance capable of reducing the speed of a given reaction.
re•tard′ance, re•tard′an•cy, n.
- retarding or tending to retard (usually used in combination): fire-retardant construction materials.
Freefree (frē),USA pronunciation adj., fre•er, fre•est, adv., v., freed, free•ing.
- enjoying personal rights or liberty, as a person who is not in slavery: a land of free people.
- pertaining to or reserved for those who enjoy personal liberty: They were thankful to be living on free soil.
- existing under, characterized by, or possessing civil and political liberties that are, as a rule, constitutionally guaranteed by representative government: the free nations of the world.
- enjoying political autonomy, as a people or country not under foreign rule;
- exempt from external authority, interference, restriction, etc., as a person or one's will, thought, choice, action, etc.;
- able to do something at will;
at liberty: free to choose.
- clear of obstructions or obstacles, as a road or corridor: The highway is now free of fallen rock.
- not occupied or in use: I'll try to phone her again if the line is free.
- exempt or released from something specified that controls, restrains, burdens, etc. (usually fol. by from or of ): free from worry; free of taxes.
- having immunity or being safe (usually fol. by from): free from danger.
- provided without, or not subject to, a charge or payment: free parking; a free sample.
- given without consideration of a return or reward: a free offer of legal advice.
- unimpeded, as motion or movement;
easy, firm, or swift.
- not held fast;
unattached: to get one's arm free.
- not joined to or in contact with something else: The free end of the cantilever sagged.
- acting without self-restraint or reserve: to be too free with one's tongue.
- ready or generous in giving;
lavish: to be free with one's advice.
- given readily or in profusion;
- frank and open;
unconstrained, unceremonious, or familiar.
- unrestrained by decency;
loose or licentious: free behavior.
- not subject to special regulations, restrictions, duties, etc.: The ship was given free passage.
- of, pertaining to, or characterized by free enterprise: a free economy.
- that may be used by or is open to all: a free market.
- engaged in by all present;
general: a free fight.
- not literal, as a translation, adaptation, or the like;
- uncombined chemically: free oxygen.
- traveling without power;
under no force except that of gravity or inertia: free flight.
- (of a vowel) situated in an open syllable (opposed to checked).
- at liberty to enter and enjoy at will (usually fol. by of ): to be free of a friend's house.
- not subject to rules, set forms, etc.: The young students had an hour of free play between classes.
- easily worked, as stone, land, etc.
- (of a vector) having specified magnitude and direction but no specified initial point. Cf. bound1 (def. 9).
- Also, large. (of a wind) nearly on the quarter, so that a sailing vessel may sail free.
- not containing a specified substance (often used in combination): a sugar-free soft drink.
- (of a linguistic form) occurring as an independent construction, without necessary combination with other forms, as most words. Cf. bound1 (def. 11).
- for free, [Informal.]without charge: The tailor mended my jacket for free.
- free and clear, [Law.]without any encumbrance, as a lien or mortgage: They owned their house free and clear.
- free and easy:
- excessively or inappropriately casual;
- set free, to release;
free: The prisoners were set free.
- with a free hand, generously;
openhandedly: He entertains visitors with a free hand.
- without cost, payment, or charge.
- in a free manner;
- away from the wind, so that a sailing vessel need not be close-hauled: running free.
- make free with:
- to use as one's own;
help oneself to: If you make free with their liquor, you won't be invited again.
- to treat with too much familiarity;
take liberties with.
- to make free;
set at liberty;
release from bondage, imprisonment, or restraint.
- to exempt or deliver (usually fol. by from).
- to relieve or rid (usually fol. by of ): to free oneself of responsibility.
- to disengage;
clear (usually fol. by from or of ).
- free up:
- to release, as from restrictions: Congress voted to free up funds for the new highway system.
- to disentangle: It took an hour to free up the traffic jam.
Mattressmat•tress (ma′tris),USA pronunciation n.
- a large pad for supporting the reclining body, used as or on a bed, consisting of a quilted or similarly fastened case, usually of heavy cloth, that contains hair, straw, cotton, foam rubber, etc., or a framework of metal springs.
- See air mattress.
- a mat woven of brush, poles, or similar material, used to prevent erosion of the surface of dikes, jetties, embankments, dams, etc.
- a layer of concrete placed on bare ground, as to provide a footing;
- a layer of any material used to cushion, protect, reinforce, or the like.
Howdy peoples, this photo is about Flame Retardant Free Mattress #6 Coco-Mat. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 704 x 467. It's file size is only 21 KB. If You want to download This image to Your PC, you can Click here. You may too see more attachments by clicking the photo below or see more at here: Flame Retardant Free Mattress.
If you want a classic model or atmosphere that's elegant, you need to use a mattress that's a watch structure carving motifs often making simple or complicated, lifestyle and sculpture create the traditional look thicker and fascinated etnic, if you'd like the luxuries make use of a location sleeping having a design or even a large canopy, with added cloth course contributes heat and luxury within your area,
In case your house area space is limited, whereas you type, and for example potential of the stuff a great deal and residences, as the requirements a functional but needs a lot of space. You're able to apply to the Flame Retardant Free Mattress with compartments - cabinet, of course you should be clever in-all placements you can use right near the left or before class, does not violate the principles of room along with your activity and currently ideal therefore unimpressed slender.
Simple sleep can be utilized for a space in today's style, it appears that replicate a effect of the form were requested, the design of which could be the current pattern is the design of contemporary craft that greets modern style makes an equivalent contemporary for you connect with your room which minimalist style. The rooms, nonetheless, should adjust to the places inside the household all together.