Paintedpaint•ed (pān′tid),USA pronunciation adj.
- reproduced or represented in paint: a painted image.
- covered with a coating of paint: a painted chair.
feigned: a painted life.
- exaggerated or misrepresented: a luridly painted version of what really happened.
- covered with makeup, esp. to excess.
- brightly colored or multicolored (used in combinations).
Brickbrick (brik),USA pronunciation n.
- a block of clay hardened by drying in the sun or burning in a kiln, and used for building, paving, etc.: traditionally, in the U.S., a rectangle 2¼ × 3&fracnumer;
× 8 in. (5.7 × 9.5 × 20.3 cm), red, brown, or yellow in color.
- such blocks collectively.
- the material of which such blocks are made.
- any block or bar having a similar size and shape: a gold brick; an ice-cream brick.
- the length of a brick as a measure of thickness, as of a wall: one and a half bricks thick.
- an admirably good or generous person.
- drop a brick, to make a social gaffe or blunder, esp. an indiscreet remark.
- hit the bricks:
- to walk the streets, esp. as an unemployed or homeless person.
- to go on strike: With contract talks stalled, workers are threatening to hit the bricks.Also, take to the bricks.
- make bricks without straw:
- to plan or act on a false premise or unrealistic basis.
- to create something that will not last: To form governments without the consent of the people is to make bricks without straw.
- to perform a task despite the lack of necessary materials.
- to pave, line, wall, fill, or build with brick.
brick′like′, brick′ish, adj.
- made of, constructed with, or resembling bricks.
Hi guys, this image is about Partially Painted Brick Fireplace. ( Can You Paint Brick Fireplaces Nice Look #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 679 x 679. It's file size is only 48 KB. Wether You want to download It to Your PC, you could Click here. You may also see more pictures by clicking the photo below or read more at here: Can You Paint Brick Fireplaces.
But grey is actually a natural colour that tends yet easy to complement with colors that are additional more comparison. So your selected colour Partially Painted Brick Fireplace. ( Can You Paint Brick Fireplaces Nice Look #1) is suitable for folks who need to employ neutral hues like less, although white. You should consider these methods and criteria in choosing color mixtures, to get the mixture right colour coloring. First, choose a coloring to paint the walls a shiny shade combinations of dreary.
The vibrant colors are meant here is not too impressive shiny color, since the impact will be actually created by the color mix of Can You Paint Brick Fireplaces with shades that are stunning tacky. Select hues which can be soft or soft although shiny. For example, light turf green blue, red, among others. Even though combination with different colors which might be lighter or banned, however you should select the blend that is correct.