Paintpaint (pānt),USA pronunciation n.
- a substance composed of solid coloring matter suspended in a liquid medium and applied as a protective or decorative coating to various surfaces, or to canvas or other materials in producing a work of art.
- an application of this.
- the dried surface pigment: Don't scuff the paint.
- the solid coloring matter alone;
- facial cosmetics, esp. lipstick, rouge, etc., designed to heighten natural color.
- [Chiefly Western U.S.]a pied, calico, or spotted horse or pony;
- to coat, cover, or decorate (something) with paint: to paint a fence.
- to produce (a picture, design, etc.) in paint: to paint a portrait.
- to represent in paint, as in oils, tempera, or watercolor: to paint an actress as the Muse of tragedy.
- to depict as if by painting;
describe vividly in words: The ads painted the resort as a winter wonderland.
- to color by or as if by painting: Sunset painted the clouds pink.
- to apply a substance to, as a liquid medicine or a cosmetic: to paint a cut with iodine.
- to coat or cover anything with paint.
- to engage in painting as an art: She has begun to paint in her spare time.
- to put on or use facial cosmetics.
- paint the town red, [Informal.]to celebrate boisterously, esp. by making a round of stops at bars and nightclubs. Also, paint the town.
Brickbrick (brik),USA pronunciation n.
- a block of clay hardened by drying in the sun or burning in a kiln, and used for building, paving, etc.: traditionally, in the U.S., a rectangle 2¼ × 3&fracnumer;
× 8 in. (5.7 × 9.5 × 20.3 cm), red, brown, or yellow in color.
- such blocks collectively.
- the material of which such blocks are made.
- any block or bar having a similar size and shape: a gold brick; an ice-cream brick.
- the length of a brick as a measure of thickness, as of a wall: one and a half bricks thick.
- an admirably good or generous person.
- drop a brick, to make a social gaffe or blunder, esp. an indiscreet remark.
- hit the bricks:
- to walk the streets, esp. as an unemployed or homeless person.
- to go on strike: With contract talks stalled, workers are threatening to hit the bricks.Also, take to the bricks.
- make bricks without straw:
- to plan or act on a false premise or unrealistic basis.
- to create something that will not last: To form governments without the consent of the people is to make bricks without straw.
- to perform a task despite the lack of necessary materials.
- to pave, line, wall, fill, or build with brick.
brick′like′, brick′ish, adj.
- made of, constructed with, or resembling bricks.
Hello folks, this photo is about Why Paint A Brick Fireplace? ( Can You Paint Brick Fireplaces #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 698 x 442. It's file size is only 58 KB. If You desired to save It to Your computer, you can Click here. You also also download more images by clicking the photo below or read more at this post: Can You Paint Brick Fireplaces.
When paired together with the ideal highlight hues like shades-of silver, lightblue green, Why Paint A Brick Fireplace? ( Can You Paint Brick Fireplaces #6) can be awesome shades for your room. Glistening accessories will make your room more spectacular and comfortable. It's the utilization of yellow coloring is the very best shade for that room and was spoton, not-too vivid but comforting.
This color is so mixes perfectly using the color taste and extras found in this room develop bedroom layout with color choices above might help you evaluate your own house on a color palette that is most comfortable for you.The rooms are well designed to begin deciding on the best coloring.
Selecting a color-scheme that you cause you to feel not most uncomfortable and like is the thing that is most significant that you should contemplate. Do not neglect to be sure that whatsoever color combination you decide on must correspond to every aspect in your room.