FarmingtonFarm•ing•ton (fär′ming tən),USA pronunciation n.
- a city in NW New Mexico. 30,729.
- a town in N Connecticut. 16,407.
- a town in SE Michigan. 11,022.
Playersplay•er (plā′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that plays.
- a person who takes part or is skilled in some game or sport.
- a person who plays parts on the stage;
- a performer on a musical instrument.
- a participant, as in a conference or business deal.
- a sound- or image-reproducing machine: a record player; a cassette player; a videodisc player.
- a gambler.
- a person engaged in illicit or illegal activity, esp. a pimp.
- a mechanical device by which a musical instrument, as a player piano, is played automatically.
Barnbarn1 (bärn),USA pronunciation n.
- a building for storing hay, grain, etc., and often for housing livestock.
- a very large garage for buses, trucks, etc.;
- to store (hay, grain, etc.) in a barn.
Theatrethe•a•tre (thē′ə tər, thēə′-),USA pronunciation n.
Areare1 (är; unstressed ər),USA pronunciation v.
pres. indic. pl. and 2nd pers. sing. of be.
Allall (ôl),USA pronunciation adj.
- the whole of (used in referring to quantity, extent, or duration): all the cake; all the way; all year.
- the whole number of (used in referring to individuals or particulars, taken collectively): all students.
- the greatest possible (used in referring to quality or degree): with all due respect; with all speed.
- every: all kinds; all sorts.
any whatever: beyond all doubt.
- nothing but;
only: The coat is all wool.
- dominated by or as if by the conspicuous possession or use of a particular feature: The colt was all legs. They were all ears, listening attentively to everything she said.
- [Chiefly Pennsylvania German.]all gone;
finished: The pie is all.
- the whole quantity or amount: He ate all of the peanuts. All are gone.
- the whole number;
every one: all of us.
- everything: Is that all you want to say? All is lost.
- one's whole interest, energy, or property: to give one's all; to lose one's all.
- (often cap.) the entire universe.
- above all, before everything else;
chiefly: Above all, the little girl wanted a piano.
- after all, in spite of the circumstances;
notwithstanding: He came in time after all.
- all in all:
- everything considered;
in general: All in all, her health is greatly improved.
- altogether: There were twelve absentees all in all.
everything regarded as important: Painting became his all in all.
- all in hand, (of the copy for typesetting a particular article, book, issue, etc.) in the possession of the compositor.
- and all, together with every other associated or connected attribute, object, or circumstance: What with the snow and all, we may be a little late.
- at all:
- in the slightest degree: I wasn't surprised at all.
- for any reason: Why bother at all?
- in any way: no offense at all.
- for all (that), in spite of;
notwithstanding: For all that, it was a good year.
- in all, all included;
all together: a hundred guests in all.
- once and for all, for the last time;
finally: The case was settled once and for all when the appeal was denied.
completely: all alone.
exclusively: He spent his income all on pleasure.
apiece: The score was one all.
- all at once. See once (def. 14).
- all but, almost;
very nearly: These batteries are all but dead.
- all in, Northern and Western U.S. very tired;
exhausted: We were all in at the end of the day.
- all in the wind, too close to the wind.
- all out, with all available means or effort: We went all out to win the war.
- all over:
in every part.
- in every respect;
- all standing, [Naut.]
- in such a way and so suddenly that sails or engines are still set to propel a vessel forward: The ship ran aground all standing.
- fully clothed: The crew turned in all standing.
- fully equipped, as a vessel.
- all that, remarkably;
decidedly (used in negative constructions): It's not all that different from your other house.
- all the better, more advantageous;
so much the better: If the sun shines it will be all the better for our trip.
- all there, [Informal.]mentally competent;
not insane or feeble-minded: Some of his farfetched ideas made us suspect that he wasn't all there.
- all the same. See same (def. 8).
- all told. See told (def. 2).
- all up:
- [Print., Journ.](of copy) completely set in type.
- [Informal.]with no vestige of hope remaining: It's all up with George—they've caught him.
Leadlead1 (lēd),USA pronunciation v., led, lead•ing, n., adj.
- to go before or with to show the way;
conduct or escort: to lead a group on a cross-country hike.
- to conduct by holding and guiding: to lead a horse by a rope.
- to influence or induce;
cause: Subsequent events led him to reconsider his position.
- to guide in direction, course, action, opinion, etc.;
bring: You can lead her around to your point of view if you are persistent.
- to conduct or bring (water, wire, etc.) in a particular course.
- (of a road, passage, etc.) to serve to bring (a person) to a place: The first street on the left will lead you to Andrews Place.
- to take or bring: The prisoners were led into the warden's office.
- to command or direct (an army or other large organization): He led the Allied forces during the war.
- to go at the head of or in advance of (a procession, list, body, etc.);
proceed first in: The mayor will lead the parade.
- to be superior to;
have the advantage over: The first baseman leads his teammates in runs batted in.
- to have top position or first place in: Iowa leads the nation in corn production.
- to have the directing or principal part in: The minister will now lead us in prayer. He led a peace movement.
- to act as leader of (an orchestra, band, etc.);
- to go through or pass (time, life, etc.): to lead a full life.
- [Cards.]to begin a round, game, etc., with (a card or suit specified).
- to aim and fire a firearm or cannon ahead of (a moving target) in order to allow for the travel of the target while the bullet or shell is reaching it.
- [Football.]to throw a lead pass to (an intended receiver): The quarterback led the left end.
- to act as a guide;
show the way: You lead and we'll follow.
- to afford passage to a place: That path leads directly to the house.
- to go first;
be in advance: The band will lead and the troops will follow.
- to result in;
tend toward (usually fol. by to): The incident led to his resignation. One remark often leads to another.
- to take the directing or principal part.
- to take the offensive: The contender led with a right to the body.
- [Cards.]to make the first play.
- to be led or submit to being led, as a horse: A properly trained horse will lead easily.
- [Baseball.](of a base runner) to leave a base before the delivery of a pitch in order to reach the next base more quickly (often fol. by away).
- lead back, to play (a card) from a suit that one's partner led.
- lead off:
- to take the initiative;
- [Baseball.]to be the first player in the batting order or the first batter in an inning.
- lead on:
- to induce to follow an unwise course of action;
- to cause or encourage to believe something that is not true.
- lead out:
- to make a beginning.
- to escort a partner to begin a dance: He led her out and they began a rumba.
- lead someone a chase or dance, to cause someone difficulty by forcing to do irksome or unnecessary things.
- lead the way. See way (def. 35).
- lead up to:
- to prepare the way for.
- to approach (a subject, disclosure, etc.) gradually or evasively: I could tell by her allusions that she was leading up to something.
- the first or foremost place;
position in advance of others: He took the lead in the race.
- the extent of such an advance position: He had a lead of four lengths.
- a person or thing that leads.
- a leash.
- a suggestion or piece of information that helps to direct or guide;
clue: I got a lead on a new job. The phone list provided some great sales leads.
- a guide or indication of a road, course, method, etc., to follow.
leadership: They followed the lead of the capital in their fashions.
- the principal part in a play.
- the person who plays it.
- the act or right of playing first, as in a round.
- the card, suit, etc., so played.
- a short summary serving as an introduction to a news story, article, or other copy.
- the main and often most important news story.
- an often flexible and insulated single conductor, as a wire, used in connections between pieces of electric apparatus.
- the act of taking the offensive.
- the direction of a rope, wire, or chain.
- Also called leader. any of various devices for guiding a running rope.
- [Naval Archit.]the distance between the center of lateral resistance and the center of effort of a sailing ship, usually expressed decimally as a fraction of the water-line length.
- an open channel through a field of ice.
- a lode.
- an auriferous deposit in an old riverbed.
- the act of aiming a gun ahead of a moving target.
- the distance ahead of a moving target that a gun must be aimed in order to score a direct hit.
- [Baseball.]an act or instance of leading.
- [Manège.](of a horse at a canter or gallop) the foreleg that consistently extends beyond and strikes the ground ahead of the other foreleg: The horse is cantering on the left lead.
- most important;
first: lead editorial; lead elephant.
- [Football.](of a forward pass) thrown ahead of the intended receiver so as to allow him to catch it while running.
- [Baseball.](of a base runner) nearest to scoring: They forced the lead runner at third base on an attempted sacrifice.
Toto (to̅o̅; unstressed tŏŏ, tə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used for expressing motion or direction toward a point, person, place, or thing approached and reached, as opposed to from): They came to the house.
- (used for expressing direction or motion or direction toward something) in the direction of;
toward: from north to south.
- (used for expressing limit of movement or extension): He grew to six feet.
- (used for expressing contact or contiguity) on;
upon: a right uppercut to the jaw; Apply varnish to the surface.
- (used for expressing a point of limit in time) before;
until: to this day; It is ten minutes to six. We work from nine to five.
- (used for expressing aim, purpose, or intention): going to the rescue.
- (used for expressing destination or appointed end): sentenced to jail.
- (used for expressing agency, result, or consequence): to my dismay; The flowers opened to the sun.
- (used for expressing a resulting state or condition): He tore it to pieces.
- (used for expressing the object of inclination or desire): They drank to her health.
- (used for expressing the object of a right or claim): claimants to an estate.
- (used for expressing limit in degree, condition, or amount): wet to the skin; goods amounting to $1000; Tomorrow's high will be 75 to 80°.
- (used for expressing addition or accompaniment) with: He added insult to injury. They danced to the music. Where is the top to this box?
- (used for expressing attachment or adherence): She held to her opinion.
- (used for expressing comparison or opposition): inferior to last year's crop; The score is eight to seven.
- (used for expressing agreement or accordance) according to;
by: a position to one's liking; to the best of my knowledge.
- (used for expressing reference, reaction, or relation): What will he say to this?
- (used for expressing a relative position): parallel to the roof.
- (used for expressing a proportion of number or quantity) in;
making up: 12 to the dozen; 20 miles to the gallon.
- (used for indicating the indirect object of a verb, for connecting a verb with its complement, or for indicating or limiting the application of an adjective, noun, or pronoun): Give it to me. I refer to your work.
- (used as the ordinary sign or accompaniment of the infinitive, as in expressing motion, direction, or purpose, in ordinary uses with a substantive object.)
- raised to the power indicated: Three to the fourth is 81( 34 = 81).
- toward a point, person, place, or thing, implied or understood.
- toward a contact point or closed position: Pull the door to.
- toward a matter, action, or work: We turned to with a will.
- into a state of consciousness;
out of unconsciousness: after he came to.
- to and fro. See fro (def. 2).
Hello peoples, this picture is about Farmington Players Barn Theatre #7 Connor's Roads Are Twisted, But All Lead To Laughs. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 912 x 608. This photo's file size is just 62 KB. If You decided to download It to Your computer, you have to Click here. You may too download more photos by clicking the picture below or see more at this article: Farmington Players Barn Theatre.
The use of this style applies if you already have kids that are grown old. You must avoid these colors in case your kids are toddlers. Why? Yes needless to say, to avoid the perception of dirty that caused in having fun with your chosen furniture, since not him toddlers.
Particularly when you've pets including cats or dogs, must avoid furniture and accessories' usage is white. You will be frustrated with additional care. The colour that is white is usually quickly noticeable filth or if spots. So you will undoubtedly be satisfied rundown and quickly obsolete, therefore forget about classy, furniture.
A lot more colors that one may utilize never to give particular results on the use of your home furniture layout. You'll be able to choose green or brown leaves, should you pick Farmington Players Barn Theatre that triggered the mystical, for natural coloring. For a classy and graceful feeling may be represented by introducing along with dark.