Flameflame (flām),USA pronunciation n., v., flamed, flam•ing.
- burning gas or vapor, as from wood or coal, that is undergoing combustion;
a portion of ignited gas or vapor.
- Often, flames. the state or condition of blazing combustion: to burst into flames.
- any flamelike condition;
- brilliant light;
- bright coloring;
a streak or patch of color.
- See flame color.
- intense ardor, zeal, or passion.
- [Informal.]an object of one's passionate love;
sweetheart: He's taking out his new flame tonight.
- an act or instance of angry criticism or disparagement, esp. on a computer network.
- to burn with a flame or flames;
burst into flames;
- to glow like flame;
- to burn or burst forth with strong emotion;
break into open anger, indignation, etc.
- to behave in an offensive manner, esp. on a computer network.
- to subject to the action of flame or fire.
- to flambé.
- to insult or criticize angrily, esp. on a computer network.
- flame out:
- (of a jet engine) to cease to function due to an interruption of the fuel supply or to faulty combustion.
- to burst out in or as if in flames.
Gelgel ( jel),USA pronunciation n., v., gelled, gel•ling.
- [Physical Chem.]a semirigid colloidal dispersion of a solid with a liquid or gas, as jelly, glue, etc.
- [Theat.]gelatin (def. 5).
- a semirigid polymer, as agarose, starch, cellulose acetate, or polyacrylamide, cast into slabs or cylinders for the electrophoretic separation of proteins and nucleic acids.
- to form or become a gel.
- jell (def. 2).
Fuelfu•el (fyo̅o̅′əl),USA pronunciation n., v., -eled, -el•ing or (esp. Brit.) -elled, -el•ling.
- combustible matter used to maintain fire, as coal, wood, oil, or gas, in order to create heat or power.
- something that gives nourishment;
- an energy source for engines, power plants, or reactors: Kerosene is used as jet engine fuel.
- something that sustains or encourages;
stimulant: Our discussion provided him with fuel for debate.
- to supply with fuel.
fu′el•er, fu′el•ler, n.
- to obtain or replenish fuel.
Fireplacefire•place (fīər′plās′),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of a chimney that opens into a room and in which fuel is burned;
- any open structure, usually of masonry, for keeping a fire, as at a campsite.
Hi , this attachment is about Real Flame 72-in Gel Fuel Fireplace ( Fuel Fireplace #7). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 873 x 873. This blog post's file size is only 37 KB. If You decided to save This photo to Your laptop, you should Click here. You also also download more pictures by clicking the picture below or read more at here: Fuel Fireplace.
Perhaps it has been awhile because you and a thrift store 've visited, or possibly one 've never be visited with by you? You'll basically lose, in that case. Occasionally you're able to report some sofa is excellent enough, although often they have home furnishings items that are cheaper than home fixtures.
Should you decide to obtain a Real Flame 72-in Gel Fuel Fireplace ( Fuel Fireplace #7), be sure to obtain in the retailer. Before they purchase goods most of the people don't want to verify the goods. Tough to replace the furniture in a few furniture shops. Carry examples of colors if you go shopping for conventional and classical fixtures.
While some may search ideal in the shop, it might look differently when in your home and in comparison with samples. It is no problem finding swatches at your home improvement shop, or simply take a photo of the taste for comparison items, to stop this from happening.