Foldfold1 (fōld),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to bend (cloth, paper, etc.) over upon itself.
- to bring into a compact form by bending and laying parts together (often fol. by up): to fold up a map; to fold one's legs under oneself.
- to bring (the arms, hands, etc.) together in an intertwined or crossed manner;
cross: He folded his arms on his chest.
- to bend or wind (usually fol. by about, round, etc.): to fold one's arms about a person's neck.
- to bring (the wings) close to the body, as a bird on alighting.
- to enclose;
envelop: to fold something in paper.
- to embrace or clasp;
enfold: to fold someone in one's arms.
- [Cards.]to place (one's cards) facedown so as to withdraw from the play.
- to bring to an end;
close up: The owner decided to fold the business and retire.
- to be folded or be capable of folding: The doors fold back.
- [Cards.]to place one's cards facedown so as to withdraw from the play.
- to fail in business;
be forced to close: The newspaper folded after 76 years.
- to yield or give in: Dad folded and said we could go after all.
- fold in, [Cookery.]to mix in or add (an ingredient) by gently turning one part over another: Fold in the egg whites.
- fold up:
- to break down;
collapse: He folded up when the prosecutor discredited his story.
- to fail, esp. to go out of business.
- a part that is folded;
layer: folds of cloth.
- a crease made by folding: He cut the paper along the fold.
- a hollow made by folding: to carry something in the fold of one's dress.
- a hollow place in undulating ground: a fold of the mountains.
- a portion of strata that is folded or bent, as an anticline or syncline, or that connects two horizontal or parallel portions of strata of different levels (as a monocline).
- the line formed along the horizontal center of a standard-sized newspaper when it is folded after printing.
- a rough-and-ready dividing line, esp. on the front page and other principal pages, between stories of primary and lesser importance.
- a coil of a serpent, string, etc.
- the act of folding or doubling over.
- a margin or ridge formed by the folding of a membrane or other flat body part;
Fittedfit•ted (fit′id),USA pronunciation adj.
- made so as to follow closely the contours of a form or shape: fitted clothes; fitted sheets.
Sheetsheet1 (shēt),USA pronunciation n.
- a large rectangular piece of cotton, linen, or other material used as an article of bedding, commonly spread in pairs so that one is immediately above and the other immediately below the sleeper.
- a broad, relatively thin, surface, layer, or covering.
- a relatively thin, usually rectangular form, piece, plate, or slab, as of photographic film, glass, metal, etc.
- material, as metal or glass, in the form of broad, relatively thin pieces.
- a sail, as on a ship or boat.
- a rectangular piece of paper or parchment, esp. one on which to write.
- a newspaper or periodical.
- a large, rectangular piece of printing paper, esp. one for printing a complete signature.
- [Philately.]the impression from a plate or the like on a single sheet of paper before any division of the paper into individual stamps.
- an extent, stretch, or expanse, as of fire or water: sheets of flame.
- a thin, flat piece of metal or a very shallow pan on which to place food while baking.
- a more or less horizontal mass of rock, esp. volcanic rock intruded between strata or poured out over a surface.
- one of the separate pieces making up a geometrical surface: a hyperboloid of two sheets.
- one of the planes or pieces of planes making up a Riemann surface.
- a type of crystal structure, as in mica, in which certain atoms unite strongly in two dimensions to form a layer that is weakly joined to others.
- to furnish with a sheet or sheets.
- to wrap in a sheet.
- to cover with a sheet or layer of something.
Inin (in),USA pronunciation prep., adv., adj., n., v., inned, in•ning.
- (used to indicate inclusion within space, a place, or limits): walking in the park.
- (used to indicate inclusion within something abstract or immaterial): in politics; in the autumn.
- (used to indicate inclusion within or occurrence during a period or limit of time): in ancient times; a task done in ten minutes.
- (used to indicate limitation or qualification, as of situation, condition, relation, manner, action, etc.): to speak in a whisper; to be similar in appearance.
- (used to indicate means): sketched in ink; spoken in French.
- (used to indicate motion or direction from outside to a point within) into: Let's go in the house.
- (used to indicate transition from one state to another): to break in half.
- (used to indicate object or purpose): speaking in honor of the event.
- in that, because;
inasmuch as: In that you won't have time for supper, let me give you something now.
- in or into some place, position, state, relation, etc.: Please come in.
- on the inside;
- in one's house or office.
- in office or power.
- in possession or occupancy.
- having the turn to play, as in a game.
- [Baseball.](of an infielder or outfielder) in a position closer to home plate than usual;
short: The third baseman played in, expecting a bunt.
- on good terms;
in favor: He's in with his boss, but he doubts it will last.
- in vogue;
in style: He says straw hats will be in this year.
- in season: Watermelons will soon be in.
- be in for, to be bound to undergo something, esp. a disagreeable experience: We are in for a long speech.
- in for it, [Slang.]about to suffer chastisement or unpleasant consequences, esp. of one's own actions or omissions: I forgot our anniversary again, and I'll be in for it now.Also,[Brit.,] for it.
- in with, on friendly terms with;
familiar or associating with: They are in with all the important people.
- located or situated within;
internal: the in part of a mechanism.
- in favor with advanced or sophisticated people;
stylish: the in place to dine; Her new novel is the in book to read this summer.
- comprehensible only to a special or ultrasophisticated group: an in joke.
included in a favored group.
inbound: an in train.
- being in power, authority, control, etc.: a member of the in party.
- playing the last nine holes of an eighteen-hole golf course (opposed to out): His in score on the second round was 34.
- Usually, ins. persons in office or political power (distinguished from outs).
- a member of the political party in power: The election made him an in.
- pull or influence;
a social advantage or connection: He's got an in with the senator.
- (in tennis, squash, handball, etc.) a return or service that lands within the in-bounds limits of a court or section of a court (opposed to out).
v.t. Brit. [Dial.]
- to enclose.
Easyeas•y (ē′zē),USA pronunciation adj., eas•i•er, eas•i•est, adv., n.
- not hard or difficult;
requiring no great labor or effort: a book that is easy to read; an easy victory.
- free from pain, discomfort, worry, or care: He led an easy life.
- providing or conducive to ease or comfort;
comfortable: an easy stance; an easy relationship.
- fond of or given to ease;
easygoing: an easy disposition.
- not harsh or strict;
lenient: an easy master.
- not burdensome or oppressive: easy terms on a loan.
- not difficult to influence or overcome;
compliant: an easy prey; an easy mark.
- free from formality, constraint, or embarrassment: He has an easy manner.
- effortlessly clear and fluent: an easy style of writing.
- readily comprehended or mastered: an easy language to learn.
- not tight or constricting: an easy fit.
- not forced or hurried;
moderate: an easy pace.
- not steep;
gradual: an easy flight of stairs.
- (of a commodity) not difficult to obtain;
in plentiful supply and often weak in price.
- (of the market) not characterized by eager demand.
- (of a bilge) formed in a long curve so as to make a gradual transition between the bottom and sides of a vessel;
- (of the run of a hull) having gently curved surfaces leading from the middle body to the stern;
- in an easy manner;
comfortably: to go easy; take it easy.
- a word formerly used in communications to represent the letter E.
Stepsstep (step),USA pronunciation n., v., stepped, step•ping.
- a movement made by lifting the foot and setting it down again in a new position, accompanied by a shifting of the weight of the body in the direction of the new position, as in walking, running, or dancing.
- such a movement followed by a movement of equal distance of the other foot: The soldier took one step forward and stood at attention.
- the space passed over or the distance measured by one such movement of the foot.
- the sound made by the foot in making such a movement.
- a mark or impression made by the foot on the ground;
- the manner of walking;
- pace in marching: double-quick step.
- a pace uniform with that of another or others, or in time with music.
- steps, movements or course in walking or running: to retrace one's steps.
- a move, act, or proceeding, as toward some end or in the general course of some action;
stage, measure, or period: the five steps to success.
- rank, degree, or grade, as on a vertical scale.
- a support for the foot in ascending or descending: a step of a ladder; a stair of 14 steps.
- a very short distance: She was never more than a step away from her children.
- a repeated pattern or unit of movement in a dance formed by a combination of foot and body motions.
- a degree of the staff or of the scale.
- the interval between two adjacent scale degrees;
second. Cf. semitone, whole step.
- steps, a stepladder.
- an offset part of anything.
- a socket, frame, or platform for supporting the lower end of a mast.
- a flat-topped ledge on the face of a quarry or a mine working.
- break step, to interrupt or cease walking or marching in step: The marching units were allowed to break step after they had passed the reviewing stand.
- in step:
- moving in time to a rhythm or with the corresponding step of others.
- in harmony or conformity with: They are not in step with the times.
- keep step, to keep pace;
stay in step: The construction of classrooms and the training of teachers have not kept step with population growth.
- out of step:
- not in time to a rhythm or corresponding to the step of others.
- not in harmony or conformity with: They are out of step with the others in their group.
- step by step:
- from one stage to the next in sequence.
- gradually and steadily: We were shown the steelmaking process step by step.
- take steps, to set about putting something into operation;
begin to act: I will take steps to see that your application is processed.
- watch one's step, to proceed with caution;
behave prudently: If she doesn't watch her step, she will be fired from her job.
- to move, go, etc., by lifting the foot and setting it down again in a new position, or by using the feet alternately in this manner: to step forward.
- to walk, or go on foot, esp. for a few strides or a short distance: Step over to the bar.
- to move with measured steps, as in a dance.
- to go briskly or fast, as a horse.
- to obtain, find, win, come upon, etc., something easily and naturally, as if by a mere step of the foot: to step into a good business opportunity.
- to put the foot down;
tread by intention or accident: to step on a cat's tail.
- to press with the foot, as on a lever, spring, or the like, in order to operate some mechanism.
- to take (a step, pace, stride, etc.).
- to go through or perform the steps of (a dance).
- to move or set (the foot) in taking a step.
- to measure (a distance, ground, etc.) by steps (sometimes fol. by off or out).
- to make or arrange in the manner of a series of steps.
- to fix (a mast) in its step.
- step down:
- to lower or decrease by degrees.
- to relinquish one's authority or control;
resign: Although he was past retirement age, he refused to step down and let his son take over the business.
- step in, to become involved;
intervene, as in a quarrel or fight: The brawl was well under way by the time the police stepped in.
- step on it, to hasten one's activity or steps;
hurry up: If we don't step on it, we'll miss the show.
- step out:
- to leave a place, esp. for a brief period of time.
- to walk or march at a more rapid pace.
- to go out to a social gathering or on a date: We're stepping out tonight.
- step up:
- to raise or increase by degrees: to step up production.
- to be promoted;
- to make progress;
Howdy peoples, this photo is about Fold A Fitted Sheet In 5 Easy Steps - YouTube ( How To Fold Fitted Bed Sheets #7). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1536 x 864. This photo's file size is only 119 KB. Wether You desired to save It to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You could too see more pictures by clicking the following image or see more at this post: How To Fold Fitted Bed Sheets.
In the event the wooden flooring is now increasingly popular Fold A Fitted Sheet In 5 Easy Steps - YouTube ( How To Fold Fitted Bed Sheets #7) can not be refused, possibly has become a tendency within the ball of home design. Sort and various types are progressively currently mushrooming in the market. This calls for one to uniquely choose what kind of wood surfaces are of high quality. But sadly nearly all of you are still in picking a pure wood flooring together with the imitation confused.
Visible in the following questions that often occur from customers regarding the wooden flooring. From your past article we could locate wooden floors balanced for your family and before deciding to select a floor, should be thought about beforehand unfamiliar spot using wooden floor.
This type's benefits are real and pure. Color-correction can be achieved by way of a process of varnish. However, this type of timber floor value present fairly superior because it is constructed of wood pieces that are solid. a long time is taken by the installment and generally trigger chemical odors from concluding.
The features of engineered wood flooring is frequently termed engineered parquet is in the act are made in a way that the common issues that usually occur in stable wood such as depreciation and bending doesn't occur, the way the technology method covering where the layers of wood installed with wheat direction contrary to one another sheets, the most effective coating is constructed of venner (layers of timber)
Floor products are original wooden surfaces since a lot of lumber flooring goods on the market aren't all wood. Below we illustrate three types of timber flooring products seen in the product as a thought in the choice. Listed here are on selecting a pure wood floors: How To Fold Fitted Bed Sheets such as for example blankets of panel of a particular dimension three tips.
This type of material isn't tolerant to water. Where the upper level resembles timber pattern created from a kind of plastic, this kind of wood is actually a clone of the first wooden surfaces. As it consists of plastic material whilst better scratch resistance. But when you need a hot environment with natural motifs produced from the initial Fold A Fitted Sheet In 5 Easy Steps - YouTube ( How To Fold Fitted Bed Sheets #7) Floor is obviously not a good choice.