Winewine (wīn),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., wined, win•ing.
- the fermented juice of grapes, made in many varieties, such as red, white, sweet, dry, still, and sparkling, for use as a beverage, in cooking, in religious rites, etc., and usually having an alcoholic content of 14 percent or less.
- a particular variety of such fermented grape juice: port and sherry wines.
- the juice, fermented or unfermented, of various other fruits or plants, used as a beverage, sauce, etc.: gooseberry wine; currant wine.
- a dark reddish color, as of red wines.
- something that invigorates, cheers, or intoxicates like wine.
- a social gathering at which wine is the major beverage.
- a party, esp. one held by university students, for drinking wine.
- [Obs.]intoxication due to the drinking of wine.
- new wine in old bottles, something new placed in or superimposed on an old or existing form, system, etc. Matt. 9:17.
- dark red in color.
- to supply with wine: He wined his cellar with rare vintages.
- to drink wine.
- wine and dine, to entertain lavishly: They wined and dined us in order to get us to sign the new contract.
Bottlebot•tle1 (bot′l),USA pronunciation n., v., -tled, -tling.
- a portable container for holding liquids, characteristically having a neck and mouth and made of glass or plastic.
- the contents of such a container;
as much as such a container contains: a bottle of wine.
- bottled cow's milk, milk formulas, or substitute mixtures given to infants instead of mother's milk: raised on the bottle.
- hit the bottle, [Slang.]to drink alcohol to excess often or habitually.
- the bottle, intoxicating beverages;
liquor: He became addicted to the bottle.
- to put into or seal in a bottle: to bottle grape juice.
- to preserve (fruit or vegetables) by heating to a sufficient temperature and then sealing in a jar.
- bottle up:
- to repress, control, or restrain: He kept all of his anger bottled up inside him.
- to enclose or entrap: Traffic was bottled up in the tunnel.
Feederfeed•er (fē′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that supplies food or feeds something.
- a bin or boxlike device from which farm animals may eat, esp. such a device designed to allow a number of chickens to feed simultaneously or to release a specific amount of feed at regular intervals.
- a person or thing that takes food or nourishment.
- a livestock animal that is fed an enriched diet to fatten it for market. Cf. stocker (def. 2).
- a person or device that feeds a machine, printing press, etc.
- a tributary stream.
- bird feeder.
- See feeder line.
- See feeder road.
- Also, feed. a conductor, or group of conductors, connecting primary equipment in an electric power system.
- [Brit.]a baby's bib.
- [Theat. Slang.]See straight man.
- being, functioning as, or serving as a feeder.
- pertaining to livestock to be fattened for market.
Howdy there, this image is about Wine Bottle Feeder ( Diy Humming Bird Feeder #2). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 595 x 397. This blog post's file size is only 25 KB. If You desired to save This post to Your PC, you should Click here. You also too download more photos by clicking the following photo or see more at here: Diy Humming Bird Feeder.
The toilet is usually smaller, in comparison with additional bedrooms in the home. Additionally they tend to have numerous aspects, consequently Diy Humming Bird Feeder can be quite complex. The variation between a bad job that really needs to be repainted and a great job depends mainly about the coloring of the paint selected for the task. The hues used affect how a bedroom is sensed.
Employing shades that are dim makes the area search smaller and richer. Vibrant colors brighten the space, and ensure it is look bigger. The amount of humidity in the bathroom is much higher-than in areas that are other. This is actually the main reason why paint is eliminated in bathrooms that are precisely colored. It must enter deep enough to bathe the painted area. This is dependent upon paint used's quality and also painting practices.
There are various colour accessible which contain mildew ides when Wine Bottle Feeder ( Diy Humming Bird Feeder #2) that are susceptible to mildew and shape. Nevertheless, often, colour generated especially for the toilet is sufficient. Be sure the area about wall or the threshold that is frequently covered by the gear should really be tightly closed so as to not remove.