Parkpark (pärk),USA pronunciation n.
- an area of land, usually in a largely natural state, for the enjoyment of the public, having facilities for rest and recreation, often owned, set apart, and managed by a city, state, or nation.
- an enclosed area or a stadium used for sports: a baseball park.
- a considerable extent of land forming the grounds of a country house.
- a tract of land reserved for wild animals;
- [Western U.S.]a broad valley in a mountainous region.
- a space where vehicles, esp. automobiles, may be assembled or stationed.
- See amusement park.
- See theme park.
- any area set aside for public recreation.
- the space occupied by the assembled guns, tanks, or vehicles of a military unit.
- the assemblage so formed.
- (formerly) the ammunition trains and reserve artillery of an army.
- a setting in an automatic transmission in which the transmission is in neutral and the brake is engaged.
- to place or leave (a vehicle) in a certain place for a period of time.
- to put, leave, or settle: Park your coat on the chair. Park yourself over there for a moment.
- to assemble (equipment or supplies) in a military park.
- to enclose in or as in a park.
- to invest (funds) in a stock, bond, etc., considered to be a safe investment with little chance of depreciation, as during a recession or an unstable economic period, or until one finds a more profitable investment.
- to place (a satellite) in orbit.
- to park a car, bicycle, etc.
- to engage in kissing and caressing in a parked car.
Mapmap (map),USA pronunciation n., v., mapped, map•ping.
- a representation, usually on a flat surface, as of the features of an area of the earth or a portion of the heavens, showing them in their respective forms, sizes, and relationships according to some convention of representation: a map of Canada.
- a maplike delineation, representation, or reflection of anything: The old man's face is a map of time.
- [Math.]function (def. 4a).
- the face: Wipe that smile off that ugly map of yours.
- See genetic map.
- off the map, out of existence;
into oblivion: Whole cities were wiped off the map.
- put on the map, to bring into the public eye;
make known, famous, or prominent: The discovery of gold put our town on the map.
- to represent or delineate on or as if on a map.
- to sketch or plan (often fol. by out): to map out a new career.
Hi , this post is about Park Map . ( Carlyle Lake Cottages #5). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 757 x 425. It's file size is only 33 KB. If You want to download It to Your computer, you might Click here. You could also see more attachments by clicking the image below or see more at this article: Carlyle Lake Cottages.
For designing the Carlyle Lake Cottages, the very first ideas are to produce gardens that are small. This tiny yard means a natural place which can be about the entrance of your home as being a mini location with numerous kinds of plants which might be stunning and in a position to illustrate a beautiful green spot. Then you can additionally develop a town park without less wonderful watch towards the city park, if you have been inspired from your location park.
Along with the tiny share you can also make sebuaha little waterfall or a tiny feature that is utilized with organic principles, including the usage of timber being a water flushed or from the usage of rocks, where the water will soon be demonstrated more evidently aswell.
Some wonderful crops you are able to pick like bonsai trees are colorful plants, small, and grasses that can meet up with the area area while in the playground facing your house. The theory that both Park Map . ( Carlyle Lake Cottages #5) is actually a park that is not necessarily inexperienced. This implies a home yard style or style that could utilize additional ideas, helping to make a tiny share, which can be not a lot of wear natural crops, but and then maximize the function of water and electrical energy in-it.