Texturedtex•ture (teks′chər),USA pronunciation n., v., -tured, -tur•ing.
- the visual and esp. tactile quality of a surface: rough texture.
- the characteristic structure of the interwoven or intertwined threads, strands, or the like, that make up a textile fabric: coarse texture.
- the characteristic physical structure given to a material, an object, etc., by the size, shape, arrangement, and proportions of its parts: soil of a sandy texture; a cake with a heavy texture.
- an essential or characteristic quality;
- the characteristic visual and tactile quality of the surface of a work of art resulting from the way in which the materials are used.
- the imitation of the tactile quality of represented objects.
- the quality given, as to a musical or literary work, by the combination or interrelation of parts or elements.
- a rough or grainy surface quality.
- anything produced by weaving;
- to give texture or a particular texture to.
- to make by or as if by weaving.
Goldgold (gōld),USA pronunciation n.
- a precious yellow metallic element, highly malleable and ductile, and not subject to oxidation or corrosion. Symbol: Au;
at. wt.: 196.967;
at. no.: 79;
sp. gr.: 19.3 at 20°C.
- a quantity of gold coins: to pay in gold.
- a monetary standard based on this metal;
- something likened to this metal in brightness, preciousness, superiority, etc.: a heart of gold.
- a bright, metallic yellow color, sometimes tending toward brown.
- See gold medal.
- (cap.) the code name for one of the five D-day invasion beaches, assaulted by British troops.
- consisting of gold.
- pertaining to gold.
- like gold.
- of the color of gold.
- indicating the fiftieth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- (of a record, CD, or cassette) having sold a minimum of 500,000 copies.
Leafleaf (lēf ),USA pronunciation n., pl. leaves (lēvz),USA pronunciation v.
- one of the expanded, usually green organs borne by the stem of a plant.
- any similar or corresponding lateral outgrowth of a stem.
- a petal: a rose leaf.
- leaves collectively;
- [Bibliog.]a unit generally comprising two printed, blank, or illustrated pages of a book, one on each side.
- a thin sheet of metal: silver leaf.
- a lamina or layer.
- a sliding, hinged, or detachable flat part, as of a door or tabletop.
- a section of a drawbridge.
- a single strip of metal in a leaf spring.
- a tooth of a small gear wheel, as of a pinion.
- See leaf fat.
- shaft (def. 14).
- in leaf, covered with foliage;
having leaves: the pale green tint of the woods newly in leaf.
- take a leaf out of or from someone's book, to follow someone's example;
imitate: Some countries that took a leaf out of American industry's book are now doing very well for themselves.
- turn over a new leaf, to begin anew;
make a fresh start: Every New Year's we make resolutions to turn over a new leaf.
- to put forth leaves.
- to turn pages, esp. quickly (usually fol. by through): to leaf through a book.
- to thumb or turn, as the pages of a book or magazine, in a casual or cursory inspection of the contents.
Owlowl (oul),USA pronunciation n.
- any of numerous, chiefly nocturnal birds of prey, of the order Strigiformes, having a broad head with large, forward-directed eyes that are usually surrounded by disks of modified feathers: many populations are diminishing owing to loss of habitat.
- one of a breed of domestic pigeons having an owllike appearance.
- See night owl.
- a person of owllike solemnity or appearance.
- operating late at night or all night: an owl train.
Lamplamp (lamp),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various devices furnishing artificial light, as by electricity or gas. Cf. fluorescent lamp, incandescent lamp.
- a container for an inflammable liquid, as oil, which is burned at a wick as a means of illumination.
- a source of intellectual or spiritual light: the lamp of learning.
- any of various devices furnishing heat, ultraviolet, or other radiation: an infrared lamp.
- a celestial body that gives off light, as the moon or a star.
- a torch.
- lamps, the eyes.
- smell of the lamp, to give evidence of laborious study or effort: His dissertation smells of the lamp.
- to look at;
Howdy there, this image is about Textured Gold Leaf Owl Lamp ( Lamp Owl #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 564 x 564. This photo's file size is just 18 KB. If You want to save This post to Your laptop, you can Click here. You might also download more photos by clicking the following photo or read more at here: Lamp Owl.
For designing the Lamp Owl the very first tips are to create tiny landscapes. This small garden indicates a natural spot which can be around the front of your home being a small area with various types of plants that are in a position to describe a beautiful natural area and lovely. Then you can also create a city park without any less gorgeous watch to the town park, when you have been impressed in the location park.
In addition to the small swimming you can even make sebuaha small fountain or even a tiny fountain that is applied with organic principles, like the use of wood as a water flushed or by the use of stones, where the water is going to be revealed more plainly aswell.
Some wonderful crops it is possible to choose like trees are little and grasses that can meet up with the property place while in the park in front of your property. The theory that both Textured Gold Leaf Owl Lamp ( Lamp Owl #3) is a park that is not always inexperienced. This means a property garden model or style that can utilize other ideas, making a tiny share, which will be not really a large amount of use crops that are natural, but only to improve water's function and electrical energy in it.