Familyfam•i•ly (fam′ə lē, fam′lē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -lies, adj.
- parents and their children, considered as a group, whether dwelling together or not.
- the children of one person or one couple collectively: We want a large family.
- the spouse and children of one person: We're taking the family on vacation next week.
- any group of persons closely related by blood, as parents, children, uncles, aunts, and cousins: to marry into a socially prominent family.
- all those persons considered as descendants of a common progenitor.
- [Chiefly Brit.]approved lineage, esp. noble, titled, famous, or wealthy ancestry: young men of family.
- a group of persons who form a household under one head, including parents, children, and servants.
- the staff, or body of assistants, of an official: the office family.
- a group of related things or people: the family of romantic poets; the halogen family of elements.
- a group of people who are generally not blood relations but who share common attitudes, interests, or goals and, frequently, live together: Many hippie communes of the sixties regarded themselves as families.
- a group of products or product models made by the same manufacturer or producer.
- the usual major subdivision of an order or suborder in the classification of plants, animals, fungi, etc., usually consisting of several genera.
- [Slang.]a unit of the Mafia or Cosa Nostra operating in one area under a local leader.
- the largest category into which languages related by common origin can be classified with certainty: Indo-European, Sino-Tibetan, and Austronesian are the most widely spoken families of languages.Cf. stock (def. 12), subfamily (def. 2).
- a given class of solutions of the same basic equation, differing from one another only by the different values assigned to the constants in the equation.
- a class of functions or the like defined by an expression containing a parameter.
- a set.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of a family: a family trait.
- belonging to or used by a family: a family automobile; a family room.
- suitable or appropriate for adults and children: a family amusement park.
- not containing obscene language: a family newspaper.
- in a or the family way, pregnant.
Roomroom (ro̅o̅m, rŏŏm),USA pronunciation n.
- a portion of space within a building or other structure, separated by walls or partitions from other parts: a dining room.
- rooms, lodgings or quarters, as in a house or building.
- the persons present in a room: The whole room laughed.
- space or extent of space occupied by or available for something: The desk takes up too much room.
- opportunity or scope for something: room for improvement; room for doubt.
- status or a station in life considered as a place: He fought for room at the top.
- capacity: Her brain had no room for trivia.
- a working area cut between pillars.
- to occupy a room or rooms;
Fireplacefire•place (fīər′plās′),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of a chimney that opens into a room and in which fuel is burned;
- any open structure, usually of masonry, for keeping a fire, as at a campsite.
Hello , this blog post is about Family Room Fireplace (wonderful Family Room Design Ideas With Fireplace #3). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 890 x 501. This attachment's file size is only 106 KB. Wether You desired to download It to Your laptop, you could Click here. You could too download more images by clicking the image below or see more at here: Family Room Design Ideas With Fireplace.
After taken by chaotic days, drinking dairy caffeine with buddies or family work together at home can be a situation plus a pleasant setting, spend their free period. Minutes recover electricity to combat the stress of the job, temperature and regain your energy with a lot of thoughts of camaraderie.
A Family Room Fireplace (wonderful Family Room Design Ideas With Fireplace #3) could echo the non-public style of designing your family space. You might desire distinct contemporary coffee table for your home, if you should be someone who has a contemporary home design. Contemporary coffee table demonstrating particular taste.
Contemporary coffee table influences the decor is stylish and magnificent to look at of the home. If you like to put today's coffee table in the livingroom, it is healthier to know the different models and types of modern coffee-table on the internet.
Many Family Room Design Ideas With Fireplace made from wood, a little different from the present day coffee-table that is usually made of light metal such as stainless and aluminum or a blend of hardwood and glass. Modern coffee table has many kinds, a lot of the modern coffee table does not have four thighs, there is a unique contemporary coffeetable derived from an original type.
An ideal blend of supplies and areas, convincing you to use a modern coffee-table as furniture while in the family-room or family area minimalist. Intended Family Room Fireplace (wonderful Family Room Design Ideas With Fireplace #3) with compartments for storage is designed with a shelf beneath the table to save lots of the TV rural, young children games, journals or newspapers.
You'll be able to set a coffee-table that is modern facing the lounge or in a large part nearby the window. It is possible to like a cup of coffee using a friend or member of the family while viewing TV or examining the magazine or invest your days to play with chess together.